TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Hi bluckycharmed. Your kids are adorable! I have to say, part of me is hoping for twins. Realistically this will be my last pregnancy so two more kids would be awesome. Both cycles on letrizole I have only had one developed follicle. Was the test you mentioned with your twins?

Today is 14 dpo. No sign of AF yet, although I don't usually have any warning signs. The nurse said to give it a few more days and come in on Wed for beta test. Fingers crossed.

Thanks and yes this was the test with twins. I only had one"mature" follicle. .. the other "wasn't quite ready" and the re was surprised when we found out it was twins. We were surprised too! I can't believe you haven't tested. ... I tested out the trigger shot then tested 2 days later. Twins are a blessing for sure but a handful too. I'm so thankful to have an amazing dh who is supportive and helpful. I couldn't do it without him! Well... I could but it would suck lol.

I know blucky!! I feel like a fat cow!!! Lol. It's worth it though!! Only 19 days to go!!!

I know blucky!! I feel like a fat cow!!! Lol. It's worth it though!! Only 19 days to go!!!

OMG PB, i was looking at your pic and thinking that i look about the same! LOL :haha: and I am so far behind you! OH MY!

can't believe you only have 19 days to go. A girl at work just had her first baby 5 weeks early, out of nowhere - all is well and baby is fine. strange how it can happen so early sometimes!

Hi Pitbull mommy
I actually have tested. I wasn't sure if it was okay to talk about on this forum. Last month my trigger was gone at 8 dpt (days post trigger). This month the line faded until I got one negative test on the morning of 11 dpt. The evening of 11 dpt I got a faint positive and they have looked the same since. Today is 16 dpt. A very faint line that takes the full 10 minutes to start showing up. I got fed up with obsessing over it this morning and went and had my blood drawn. Waiting for results now...

I have had one mature folly and all the others are teeny tiny. But, I have read several stories of women who thought they were in my situation and got twins or even triplets. I guess the ultrasound can miss some follicles. As long as we end up with a sibling for my girl I will be happy. My ovarian reserve (AMH) is non detectable which means I'm not in a great situation to conceive. I'm only 36 but I had chemotherapy which damaged the non developed eggs in my ovaries.

My hubby is also amazingly supportive and helpful. He actually primarily took care of our daughter and me after I delivered because I was very sick for several months. So glad I have a husband who wants to be so involved with our kid....hopefully kids.

LOL grace!! That last pic you posted you didn't look to big. But that was a while ago, huh? I've gained 31 pounds so far. And I hope I don't gain that much more these next 19 days. If I do, I hope it's all baby weight. Lol. I eat so much, I can never get full. Lol.

Sig76, well that's a good sign that your still getting a positive. I hope you get your results ASAP. The waiting game sucks

well, no luck for me this month. My blood test today was neg. Time to be hopeful for next month!

Thanks for the support!

well, no luck for me this month. My blood test today was neg. Time to be hopeful for next month!

Thanks for the support!

Sorry to hear that:hugs: are you going to go the same route again? Best of luck to you. ..

I am using Femara and Ovidrel and that is the only option I can afford :( My insurance doesn't cover infertility and we don't even make all the bills every month so there is certainly nothing left over. My doctor is fine with going to injectables. My only worry with that is HOM.

Anyone have info. about any grant programs to help with cost? I am a breast cancer survivor and I have a hunch that is going to exclude me from many of the grants. There are one or two that are made for cancer survivors so I need to look into those and talk to my clinic and see what I can come up with.

99 days to go!!! Omg never thought I would get here! :happydance:

Pb, how are you doing?

Slg, no sorry I don't know of any grants. My insurance didn't cover fertility treatments either. Have you talked about doing iui? That's what me and grace did when we got our BFP's!

Yay grace!!! Under 100 days!!! Your almost in the 3rd trimester, only a week to go! I bet your excited? :) I am good. I am very tired, and I'm getting lightening croch! Ouch! Lol. I have 17 days to go!! Omg, I am getting very anxious and I wish it was the 21st already. Lol. Next week my Obgyn is seeing if I am dilated. I hope I am dilated to at least 1cm by my induction, so maybe my labor will go a little quicker.

I've been having period type cramps the past few days, I wonder if that is Braxton hicks contractions?

My fluid levels are back up to 12!!! Yay

That's great pb, how are you doing with summer heat? It's been 95+ here everyday lately and so humid u can hardly breathe, all I want to do is stay in the ac and not go outside at all!?! :shrug:
Anyone else feel like that?

Also my hubby asked me yesterday if I liked the name Felicia? I thought that
Was so odd as we settled on Marlena months ago. Or i thought we did. ?
He said he just stumbled upon Felicia and liked it so wanted to mention to me.
Ughh

Omg I HATE this heat!!! Lol. It's been 95-99 here. It got to 105 last week sometime. I stay inside as much as possible. I like marlena way better than Felicia. Did you tell him you thought y'all decided on marlena months ago? I've been calling my boy Colt since I was 16 weeks pregnant, there is no way i could ever change it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->