TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Omg I HATE this heat!!! Lol. It's been 95-99 here. It got to 105 last week sometime. I stay inside as much as possible. I like marlena way better than Felicia. Did you tell him you thought y'all decided on marlena months ago? I've been calling my boy Colt since I was 16 weeks pregnant, there is no way i could ever change it. Lol

Yes I told him, he said he we did agree and he is good with marlena - he just stumbled across Felicia and wanted to mention it, he did that once a few months ago with Adrianna - and again said he was good with marlena but wanted to "mention" it as he heard it and liked it. I think it's hard because we are not telling anyone her name so we don't call her marlena or we try not to because we are afraid we will slip and say it when we are with others. We really want to keep the name a secret between us - and he almost slipped a few weeks back and called her marlena infront of our neighbors - so now we call her the little miss or baby girl.

The heat is bad - I don't want to go outside - which is normally not like me - its tough cuz neighbors have a pool and dh wants to go swimming with them and there is no way in hell I'm putting on a bathing suit / would u?

If I was preggo I would put on a swimsuit... no prob. I think pregnancy is beautiful.... theres no way in hell I would put one on now though haha.

Ya I went swimming a couple of weeks ago. I wear a one piece, even when I'm not pregnant. Lol. I still fit into my swim suit I had before I was pregnant! Yay!!! Lol.

You guys as much more confident then me then! That's awesome!!

I'm super insecure about my body especially now that I'm covered in cellulite -:haha:

Nice to see you blucky! We miss you!
Can u believe pb is gonna have her baby anytime now? And I'm almost in 3rd trimester!?!??!?? Just another week and a half - :happydance:

I swear it seems like just yesterday I got my bfp and y'all were doing iui... time flies!

Ok, back on the middle name thing - Alice is my grandmother but I don't "love" it with marlena ........
I think NICOLE sounds better, but then again in torn

Which do you think sounds better?
Marlena Nicole
Marlena Alice

I like Marlena Nicole. But if you want to use your grandmothers name I would use Alice. My grandmothers name is Alice also. :) she passed away in December.

Me, Colt, and my husband all have the same initials "CK". We didn't realize it until after we picked Colts name.

Wednesday my doctor is gonna see if I am starting to dilate or efface at all!! I hope I am so that maybe my labor will go by a little quicker.

That's cool about the initials / DH and I have same initials and I joked about naming baby girl with same so all 3 of us could be the same -

It's tough, I "want" to use Alice for my gram, I like the idea, but I don't like how it sounds - I "like" how Marlena Nicole sounds -

So I'm super torn on what to do. I think marlena Nicole is really pretty - marlena Alice doesn't go we'll I don't think.

So tough

Grace are you gonna get on birth control after you have marlena? I'm not going too. It took me years to get pregnant with Colt, and
I just don't see me being fertile after I have him. People keep telling me that I'm gonna be fertile after I have him. But no one knows. Ugh it irritates me when people tell me what's going to happen.

No I'm not. It took me a while too and I'm very torn on if I wanna have a second one. If I do, I NEED to do it right away cuz if my age. So even if we don't try, if it "happens" then I'll say it was meant to be.

I feel the same way. My husband doesn't really want another kid after Colt. But I do. If my husband doesn't want another kid then he needs to buy condoms for after I have Colt, bc I'm not going to be on birth control. Honestly I think the depo birth control shot, is what messed with my fertility.

I hope I can get pregnant with no problems after Colt, but I don't see that happening.

Omg my heartburn was so bad last night, that I woke up choking on puke!! Yuck.

I'm starting to dilate!! Yay!! A Fingertip dilated, almost 1cm. And she could feel his head!! :)

I feel the same way. My husband doesn't really want another kid after Colt. But I do. If my husband doesn't want another kid then he needs to buy condoms for after I have Colt, bc I'm not going to be on birth control. Honestly I think the depo birth control shot, is what messed with my fertility.

OMG I was on that too!!!!!!!!!! for like 5-7 years. :wacko:

I took the shot one time, and after that I wasn't on birth control at all and never got pregnant. Even after 8 years of being off of it.

OMG PB you are 96% complete. when are they inducing you again? how many days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->