TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

so, how do you feel? i am so curious what its like to be THAT FAR ALONG?
is your belly giant? are you uncomfortable? i plan on working til I deliver but I dont know how realistic that is. so im curious how you feel? what do you do all day?

Actually I feel pretty good. Most people say they are miserable at this point, but I feel fine. The only thing that makes me miserable, is my horrible heartburn at night when I sleep. I wake up every night feeling like my throat and chest is on fire. But other than that, I feel pretty good. :) All I do all day, is take care of my dog, and make sure the house is clean. Other than that I just sit around watching tv. It's boring most of the time. Haha.

Wow that's crazy that's what u do all day, but you are so lucky you guys can afford to live on DH's salary alone. I wish we could -

A week from today, I will be going to get induced!!! OMG!!! I really hope I'm not in labor for days. It's been known to happen with getting induced.

I've been having a lot of period cramps the past few days, maybe that means my body is getting ready for labor?? That would be awesome if I went into labor before my induction. Lol

I've been having a lot of period cramps the past few days, maybe that means my body is getting ready for labor?? That would be awesome if I went into labor before my induction. Lol

I agree! That would be soooo awesome! Please keep me posted! Omg!

how are you doing today pb?
im good. growing and feel bigger and bigger each day. LMAO

Good. I've been cleaning and sterilizing bottles today. And I've been organizing our cabinets to make room for baby bottles. Post a pic of your bump! :) I've been trying to upload a pic of my bump, but my phone isn't letting me do it for some reason.

My bump from 20 weeks and 37 weeks

you look SOOO awesome pb! im so glad you are feeling well. I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW CLOSE IT IS!

once you have your baby - im going to be in here all by myself!
blucky is busy, you're gonna be busy. boooooooooooo :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Thank you grace! :) I will still come on here to chat with you for sure. :) My cousin is in the hospital with pre term labor right now. I hope they can get her contractions to stop. She is 32 weeks.

I'm having a c-section at 7:30am Friday morning. My blood pressure is getting super high. My doctor tested me for preeclampsia, and we should get the results today. If I have preeclampsia they will do a C-section ASAP.

My dr thinks it would be safer to do a c-section cause of my blood pressure.

I'm having a c-section at 7:30am Friday morning. My blood pressure is getting super high. My doctor tested me for preeclampsia, and we should get the results today. If I have preeclampsia they will do a C-section ASAP.

Omg no way????? When did that happen? Do u mean this Friday!?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->