TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I went to target also, but they didn't have the color pants I needed for work. My job is just gonna have to deal with a different colored jeans, if I can't find the color I need. And those are beautiful pics. My stomach has gotten harder, and I guess it's getting bigger, since my pants are sooooo uncomfortable.

I tested positive for group B streptococcus, so my doc put me on amoxicillin to get rid of the bacteria. My baby could get it, :( so one more thing to worry about

oh yikes! have you been feeling ill? take care of that baby and make sure to rest! and drink lots of OJ!!

Hi guys
I hope everyone is doing well here! I see that pb is still pregnant with a healthy little one ! YAY!
and blucky, you are still cooking those two babies yourself! YAY AGAIN!

Today is cd2, and I am excited to say that we are going gonal f and iui this cycle!!!!!
I was worried about my thyroid as my levels have been off but today my test came back 2.58 which is good so they are letting me do iui! YAY!

I am very hopeful for this month!

hoping I can catch up to you all and be pregnant with you guys!!!!!!!!!! Please update me on everything!

pb, are you in 2nd tri yet?

blucky, when is next Ultrasound?

dope, whats your status????

Yes grace I am still pregnant. :) I'll be in the second trimester in about 2 1/2-3 weeks

Saturday! at 10am! I will know GENDERS!!!! I cant wait for you to catch up too!!! I hope your hiatus gave you a needed break! Are you back now so you can walk us through this cycle? and YAYYYY for IUI!!!!!

I found a 3D/4D place. I can find out the sex February 15th, i don't know if I should wait until my doctor does it, or just go there. My doc won't do it till 18-20 weeks. And I don't think they'll do the cd and stuff also. So I will have to ask my doctor what they give when they do the gender scan

https://www.weeseeimaging.com/index.html this is the place we are using.... cant wait til sat!!!

That's so great blucky!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear how the experience was!

Thanks pb, I hope this is my month too.

Tomorrow we start injections, I'm excited, I'm also going to try acupuncture this cycle. Ill go once per week or so starting on Tuesday, my first ultrasound and bw is at 745 and then I'm going for first acupuncture at 9, so ill go to work late that day.

We are also going to do lots of bd'ing around iui,
Pb, can u tell me what cd your iui was? And what days u bd'd around it?

Pb, I can't believe ur gonna be 2nd tri soon!!!! Ahhhh

Omg girls - I'm praying I can catch up to you

I believe it was CD 12. And I think we Bd the night of iui, and two days after the iui

I havnt hard them hard core lately, although I can feel everything stretching, but it just feels like I have been doing crunches which is NOT the case lol. I think when they go through their next growth spurt they will come back again. It shouldnt last too much longer, before you have a little break. But after that, your bladder will hurt. lol

I havnt hard them hard core lately, although I can feel everything stretching, but it just feels like I have been doing crunches which is NOT the case lol. I think when they go through their next growth spurt they will come back again. It shouldnt last too much longer, before you have a little break. But after that, your bladder will hurt. lol

I can't wait for cramps and for my bladder to hurt!!!!:haha:
I am so excited to get where you guys are. To go through pregnancy succesfully. Oh i can't wait.
I take my first gonal f injection tonight. i wonder how different it will be doing that vs clomid. I'll be interested to see how fast my follicles grow and how many grow. I can't wait to do iui. I am also starting acunpuncture next week, Im going to a woman who does a lot of work with fertility patients and also pregnancy so I can continue to go to her during pregnancy if I so chose.
I also bought the Circle & Bloom cd's for iui/ivf and I started listening to those last night. Just trying everything in my control to create a good, healthy, calm, positive environment to grow my little bean in :winkwink:

I was bummed when af came this past time, but then I just keep reminding myself that the time just wasn't right yet, that god was giving me bfn to prevent me for going through another loss.

I am confident I will get bfp again and I will have my little rainbow. OMG I can't wait!

pb, how do you feel? do you FEEL pregnant yet? i know blucky does as she has two in there! she's been "feeling" it from early early on!

I can't wait to come here during 1st trimester and ask you guys 1000 questions.

No i dont feel pregnant. I still don't have many pregnancy symptoms. Lol. I guess I'm lucky, for now. Just some cramping, my nipples are still a little sore, and pounding headaches. But that's pretty much it. My cousins who are pregnant also, have been really sick. I haven't gotten any sickness at all. Thank god. How much do those injections cost? I read online that they are like $1,000? But that may not be true.

Blucky, I'm so excited for you for tomorrow!!! :) I think me and my husband are gonna do what you are doing, but we won't get 3D/4D until after 25 weeks, but I'm gonna make an appointment for next month to find out the gender. And if for some reason we can't find out the gender, they don't charge me anymore if I have to come back for a redo. They can do it as early as 16 weeks, but I think I'm gonna wait until I'm 17-17.5 weeks too go. And I'm gonna get a teddy beat with the heart beat recorded in it. :)

Blucky, if I go get maternity pants, do you recommend the big stomach band, or just the smaller one? I'm not really showing, but my pants are really uncomfortable now. So I think I need some maternity pants

Right now I prefer the ones with the short elastic band that doesnt go above the tummy, but when women get bigger they say you will want the ones that pull all the way up. So I have 2 pair of those, but I usually roll the tops of them down for now. Sometimes I pull them up... depends on how I am feeling.

If I were you I would do the small elastic band...until you grow out of them.... most singleton pregnancies dont show (to my extent) until after 22 weeks. The woman at the maternity store yesterday could NOT believe that I was only 16 weeks... but I am not gaining fat, its all baby and bloat. Its crazy. Hope that helps.

Grace it sounds like you are prepared! Mind, body, and soul! I will keep you in my prayers!! This is your month, and with your treatments, you might have TWINS!!! How cool would that be!!!

No i dont feel pregnant. I still don't have many pregnancy symptoms. Lol. I guess I'm lucky, for now. Just some cramping, my nipples are still a little sore, and pounding headaches. But that's pretty much it. My cousins who are pregnant also, have been really sick. I haven't gotten any sickness at all. Thank god. How much do those injections cost? I read online that they are like $1,000? But that may not be true.

Blucky, I'm so excited for you for tomorrow!!! :) I think me and my husband are gonna do what you are doing, but we won't get 3D/4D until after 25 weeks, but I'm gonna make an appointment for next month to find out the gender. And if for some reason we can't find out the gender, they don't charge me anymore if I have to come back for a redo. They can do it as early as 16 weeks, but I think I'm gonna wait until I'm 17-17.5 weeks too go. And I'm gonna get a teddy beat with the heart beat recorded in it. :)

I have no idea how much they cost, luckily my insurance covers fertility treatments........thank god.

Thats great that you have been feeling so good too, some women and throwing up everyday, all 9 months!

i dont care what I get sickness/sore/ etc, i just want a healthy little one............you can remind me i said that if im ever complaining during pregnancy!
ha ha

I can't wait until I start feeling him/her move so I can actually FEEL pregnant. Lol. And okay I will remind you. Lol. Doesn't injection make you mature a lot of follicles?

Blucky, Have you felt your babies move yet? A lot of my friends started feeling their babies move around 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->