TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

yes I think injections "may" make you produce more follicles...but then again each woman is different and responds differently. Im VERY curious to see how I respond.....how many and how quickly.
Its crazy too cuz some women have MANY follicles and still get bfp with ONE baby, and others can have only 2 and end up with twins. so there is really no way to know what will happen.

I wonder if i'll have any side effects from gonal f. im so excited!! can't wait to do iui! ahhhhhhhh!

I only had 2 follies grace, my DH said he had ninja sperm tho... Maybe yours does too!!

I really hoped w 2 babies that I'd feel them move by now, but my guess is any day/week now I should

Blucky, i can't believe you are freaking 16 weeks already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

I had 3 follicles and I only conceived one :) If i would've conceived 2 or 3, I don't think my body could handle it, cause my blood pressure is already staying high with just one. I can't wait until your iui either. :) I hope this is your month. Yay!!!! Blucky, I really hope you feel them soon, and when you do let us know how it feels. :)

How many people are you taking with you to your appointment? I plan on taking like 5 or 6 people.

I think if we do the 3d/4d ultrasound we would just or my DH and I. then again we dont have a huge family support that we WANT to come. lol

I pray this is my month and that i get preg with my rainbow baby.

imagine if i got pregnant with TWINS?!??!?!?!? I WOULD ABSOLUTLEY FREAK OUT!

Hi Grace, hope your holidays went well. I too will be starting IUI, go back to the Dr on Jan 17th, I was supposed to go on Dec 28th but I ended up with the flu.:( Like you my insurance covers 100%, just need to pay co pays. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Like you I am hoping for some good news soon.

Pitbull Mommy & Blucky hope you are both feeling well. Blucky good luck to you tomorrow.

I need to get a new sono picture, cause my baby is way bigger than the pic on my profile. It actually looks more like a baby now. I won't get a regular sonogram until I'm 18-20 weeks or if I go to that sono place at 16 weeks. The sonograms my doc has gave me, were just to see if the baby had a heart beat, cause we couldn't find it on the Doppler. They haven't measured my baby or anything. And won't until I'm 18-20 weeks. :(

And my baby is in a totally different position now, how weird! It looks like he/she is laying down. Lol

The iui worked for me the first try, hopefully it does for y'all also. :) that would be awesome.

I need to get a new sono picture, cause my baby is way bigger than the pic on my profile. It actually looks more like a baby now. I won't get a regular sonogram until I'm 18-20 weeks or if I go to that sono place at 16 weeks. The sonograms my doc has gave me, were just to see if the baby had a heart beat, cause we couldn't find it on the Doppler. They haven't measured my baby or anything. And won't until I'm 18-20 weeks. :(

My friend experienced that same thing when she was pregnant as well. Her insurance company only allowed so many sonograms and it only started when she was so many weeks along. I think that is just awful especially for a first pregnancy you are so excited and curious to see the growth of your lil nugget.

Even if I paid for it, my doc wouldn't give me one. :( I wish I could buy a sonogram machine and bring it home, so I can look at my baby whenever I want too. :) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->