TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'll probably only get 2 or 3. My insurance only pays for sonograms if there medically Necessary

I hope they do, but I didn't get one on my first visit for my pregnancy. My next one is jan 15... Debating when I want to schedule my 4D...I'm thinking February...

I called my doc, and they said they usually don't give one until 18-20 weeks. That's too far away.

It sucks. I'm gonna ask her for one the 17th. I Atleast want 2 during my pregnancy. It's gonna suck if I only get one.

Hey guys! Hope you had an awesome christmas! So I got af over xmas weekend and couldt go for us til fri, which is a bit late but since I don't o on my own I got to start clomid last night... 1st us next fri then iui! I'm sooo excited!

Yay dopey that is awesome!!! Grace will be doing IUI next cycle if she doesn't get her BFP jan 3ish so y'all will be right there together! Yay for us all getting knocked up! Hehe

I went to the hospital yesterday morning for cramps and I had to wait 11 hours to see someone. Omg. I was pissed. I have a cyst on my right ovary. The baby is perfect. My hcg levels are 51,000, and the baby's heart beat is 171bpm. :) the lady who was doing the sonogram wouldn't let me see my baby while she was doing the sonogram. It pissed me off. She said its their policy that no one can see the sonogram or get copies of the sonogram. Ugh. I was sooooo mad. It's my baby, why couldn't I see him/her? What the hell? Anyways, I didn't get home till 12am last night cause of that hospital. The hooked me up to an iv while I was there. Anyways, how is everyone doing?

And the baby measures 9 weeks, 5 days. So I was a day off. So I guess Friday ill be 10 weeks, instead of Saturday.

When I got the sonogram they found the baby with the sonogram they do on the tummy! :)

They'll change the way the baby measures each time... Depending on how curled up they are... So I wouldn't go strictly on that.

Glad everything is okay though

I'm almost postive that the fertility meds caused the cyst. It was in the paper work I signed before doing the treatment. As long as its not hurting the baby, I'll be fine. My first appointment with my obgyn is Monday. And then I go back the 17th to meet with my doctor. 2 of my cousins are pregnant also. We're all a month apart. One of my cousins is due in July, I'm due in August, and my other cousin is due in September. I just think its so cool. Lol. We're all gonna have babies close in age

Gonna be a summer full of babies!!

10 days til I know the genders! The 15 can't get here soon enough!!!!!

I know! :) yay!!!! Will you tell us what the genders are when you find out? Do you want a boy and girl, or both the Same sex? I probably won't know the sex until the end of February or sometime in march. When is your estimated due date?

Yes I will tell as soon as I know and I just want them to be healthy! B/G would be ideal, but I will be happy either way!!

What is your babies heart rates? And ya I'll be happy either way. I just want a healthy baby boy or baby girl.

I don't remember exactly what they were, just that the tech said they were healthy!

Happy New Year Ladies!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, with the holidays it kept me super busy and then came down with the flu so I was unable to make it to my Dec 28th appointment had to reschedule for January 17th. Pitbull Mommy yay for you!! Hope you had a great holiday. Bluckeycharmed hope you had a nice holiday as well. Grace how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->