TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

So my fertility doctor told me to stop taking my progesterone at 11 weeks, and I'm 11 weeks, 1 day. I am really scared to stop taking them. Like what if progesterone has kept my pregnancy healthy, and when I stop my progesterone get low? They are vaginal progesterone, so I don't know if progesterone you take by mouth is the same thing or not. Please give me advice. Should I keep taking them till I see my obgyn Thursday, or stop taking them like my fertility doctor said?

Yay, blucky!!!!!! How cool. When you get the chance, will you give me advice on what I posted just a second ago. I bet you are soooo excited :)

I think the vaginal progesterone is so you uterus lining doesn't get thin. But I'm not sure

Online people are saying they took it until 10-11 weeks cause the placenta takes over after that point

I never took those so I'm not sure... I would think it'll be fine if u wanna wait til Thursday... I probably would.

Ya I'm gonna take it till Thursday, and I'll ask my obgyn if she thinks I should stop taking the progesterone. I bet your excited blucky, now you can buy boy and girl stuff... :)

I can't wait to actually start FEELING pregnant. I don't really have symptoms and haven't

the only thing that makes me feel preggo is the extreme exhaustion and getting HUGE... otherwise I wouldnt either... I cant wait to feel my little babies move! I am in the process of uploading/editing video and pics so that I will be able to show yall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ylWaRhuFM&feature=youtu.be

Here is the video from my ultrasound today!

Online people are saying they took it until 10-11 weeks cause the placenta takes over after that point

pb, i would call both offices, your fertility doctor and you ob and ask them. Always ask your doctor and never go by what you read online. I would say if the offices are not open today you can take it today but call and leave messages for both so they can call you back first thing in the morning.
Of course, you can always ask online (and us) for opinions but I would only do what my doctor told me. and stop worrying! everything is good. you have a healthy little one in there! call both offices and leave a message = then ask them tomorrow, tell them why you are worried and see what they say. all will be fine ok :winkwink:

Blucky,
I can't even begin to say how excited I am for you. those pics just make me cry, I can't even imagine the overwhelming feeling it must be to see them, to have two little healthy babies, i would absolutely be a balling mess, jumping all over the place with happiness! I am so thrilled for you!!!! YAY!

pb,
just repeat what i wrote above, if they told you to stop at a certain point then i would do what they say, if you are worried then call them and ask again. I would just talk to both of them tomorrow so then you can feel better. I would NEVER go against what my doctor said, well unless of course i make too many follies this cycle and they cancel my iui, and tell me to "not do timed intercourse" - then i would do it anyway. but thats different.

yes i take the shots everyday, i go for my ultrasound on tuesday and based on those results they will tell me:
1) keep taking same dose
2) come back on X day for another check
3) or trigger on X day depending on how big follies are
It varies from woman to woman, some have to keep taking shots til like cd13-cd20. other women response really quickly and they are told to stop on cd11 and then they do trigger, it all depends.
Last nights I had to do myself in the bathroom at Buffalo Wild Wings! LOL we went out for the football game :wacko:
you should have seen me in the bathroom stall with my injection, my gause, my alcohol swap for cleansing :dohh:
it was funny but I got it done and thats all that matters. LOL
Usually we are home to take it and they told me to take it around the same time everyday, which is between 6 and 630p.

please god let me become pregnant this time and catch up to you guys!!

Blucky, how are you? still on cloud 9???? OMG I WOULD BE FREAKING OUT!!!!!

Grace, We went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night, and it was PACKED, because of the football game. The wait was an hour, so we left. Lol. There was no way I was waiting an hour. Ha.

I wouldnt wait an hour to eat anywhere. No way.. I would just find something else! I hope yall had a great weekend! Mine was quite magical although I definitely over did it. I did a lot of the painting in the nursery and then against better judgement finished the trim today... so the nursery is 100% painted! Below is the color that we chose. We were going to lay the flooring today but there was a loud creak in the floor so my DH and his dad spend the day tearing up the subfloor to find out which joyce was causing the creak, and then they were finally able to fix it. I wasnt going to be the one laying the floor anyway so it doesnt really matter that they didnt get started... it will only take them a day or so.

Hope you all have a great monday!

Attachments

• image_1358052917336574.jpg
    image_1358052917336574.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi guys
Luckily we had friends that got a table in the bar before we got there so we didn't have to wait at all. but there was a crazy line inside waiting........I wouldn't wait either. lol

pb, i would definitly call your fertility doctor and ob today. I understand your hesitance though........

blucky, the room looks awesome! so excited for you guys! and good thing you found that creak now and fixed it. What do you mean, "Joyce was causing the creak". ?

Today is my DH's first day at his new job so im excited about that! and tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound and blood work. it seems really early to me as it will only be cd7 but I guess on injectables they have you start early?

The joyce (joice) as in the beam that runs under the subfloor for support... The nursery is on the second floor. We got it squared away. It feels so much more real now that we know the genders... Hopefully next I can feel them move!

I have an appt tomorrow with my OB but I think they are just checking my cervical length. I think. I hope it's the right length!!

lmao, i thought joyce was a person that was making the floor creek! LMAO :haha:

too funny! how are you feeling blucky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"