TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I had a dream last night that my little girl was much smaller ( like scary smaller) than the boy, so I am going to ask them if they can measure today, I don't think they're planning on it tho. She is sitting a lot farther back than he is so it was hard to tell at my u/s Saturday, and that place isn't diagnostic so they don't measure there.

Hi All

Blucky, I hope your appt goes well today and that your cervix is the perfect length for this stage of a twin pregnancy ! :) Im sure it will be.
that stinks about that dream you had, booooo - try to not let it stress you. BOTH your babies are perfectly healthy and growing inside that nice warm/healthy womb of yours :)

Pb, good luck at your appt on thursday. you must be happy to be going, although what are they going to do if no ultrasound? I dont know much about pregnancy appts so im not sure what they would do?

Dope, So excited you are having your iui tomorrow. yay! sending you happy, positive, baby thoughts and i hope all goes well. :thumbup:
I hear you on the ivf, there is so much information and every protocol can be so different, sometimes the cycle takes forever. One thing I noticed though and I hope this "could" be the case for me if I ever get there, is sometime when they do the egg retrieval, if there are a lot of healthy eggs, they make a lot of embryo's and if say they do 10 embryo's, they maybe they will implant 3 and freeze the rest, that means if (for forbid) the ivf doesn't work, and you need to do it again, atleast you DONT NEED to do another egg retrieval...........which i think is awesome. ER is the scariest part for me as you need to go under and then rest for 2 days. I would definitly ask your RE about that, I plan to if I have to get to that stage!
BUT, we could be way over thinking as most likely you are going to get pregnant with this IUI!!!!!!!!!! YAY! so excited for you! and once again, I am like 5-7 days behind you!

AFM, the tech doing my ultrasound would NOT tell me how thick my lining was, NOR would she tell me how many follies I had, it was so wierd, NOW i know that at "this" office, its a smaller satellite office, they have an outside company do the ultrasounds so maybe thats way, when I go to the main office in another city, its all done by the staff right there, no outside people. so maybe thats why they wouldn't tell me my info. but I was not happy. Im like "what do you mean you can't/wont tell me" how many follies i have. :saywhat:
OMG i was really not happy........ :grr::grr::grr::grr:
but then I left there and went to my first acunpuncture appt. and im feeling MUCH better now, calm, relaxed, happy..........

Happy, Healthy babies and thoughts for everyone!

Namaste .......:headspin:

Just got a call from RE!!!!!!

I have one mature follicle! yay 18mm, they want me to do gonal f again tonight Tues, trigger shot tomorrow night Wed, and iui Friday morning!

Im sooooooooooo excited! They said we can bd as much as we want so i think we will do tonight, wednesday and friday after iui, then saturday again. DH wants to "rest" thursday so he can build up some strong swimmers for friday morning!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really excited! lol

Blucky, that's a scary dream. I wish my doc would measure my baby. They told me nothing would be wrong if there is a heart beat. So that kinda makes me feel better

YAYYYY GRACE!!! So excited for you!!! THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!

So my cervix was fine today... 4.7cm long, and 4 is the average so yay! I also got her to measure my babies to make me feel better... they are still measuring nicely! Here are some pics from today!

Attachments

• PrincePrincess.jpg
    PrincePrincess.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
YAYYYY GRACE!!! So excited for you!!! THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!

So my cervix was fine today... 4.7cm long, and 4 is the average so yay! I also got her to measure my babies to make me feel better... they are still measuring nicely! Here are some pics from today!

Omg blucky!! Those babies are beautiful! Ughhhh look at them!! :cloud9:
They look so great and I'm beyond thrilled for you! :hugs::flower::thumbup:

I'm very excited. I wanted a boy at first, but now I kinda want a girl. I will be happy either way. :) I triggered at 7am November 8th, and did iui at 10:30am November 9th.

My husband just told me that we won't be able to watch the 3D/4D DVD that the sonogram people give us without a 3D TV!!! Lmao. I don't think that is true. Blucky did you get a 3D sono, if so do you need a 3D TV to watch it? I think my husband is just saying that so he can have a reason to buy a 3D TV. Lmao

He is a goober. Lol. We just bought a new tv 5 months ago. He doesn't need a new one. Lol

Hey pb did u use instead cups or anything after iui... grace what do u think... are you planning on using after yours?

I used the condom trick. You damp 2 regular sized tampons to where they expand, you let them dry. Once the tampons are dry, you put the tampons inside an unmedicated condom and then tie it up. And after you Bd, you put it in. I did that trick 2 days before iui, and then the night of iui and the day after iui I believe. It worked, it kept all the sperm in there. I kept it in for about 15-30min after BD

I used the condom trick. You damp 2 regular sized tampons to where they expand, you let them dry. Once the tampons are dry, you put the tampons inside an unmedicated condom and then tie it up. And after you Bd, you put it in. I did that trick 2 days before iui, and then the night of iui and the day after iui I believe. It worked, it kept all the sperm in there. I kept it in for about 15-30min after BD

Thats very interesting pb and I never heard of this! Except when you mentioned it here once before. ? I dont know if we have any unmedicated condoms.? So you did this with bd'ing around iui? what about right after iui? did you lay there for a while? put anything in? did you go to work after? i have mine friday at 9am and then im going to work after. lol
Also, so you bd'd the same day as iui (just later that night)? and then again the day after?

Two days before iui, the night of iui, and I believe the next two days after the iui. And yes I used the condom thing all times after the iui. My doctor had to give me an unmedicated condom, cause I couldn't find any at stores. All the ones at stores had spermicide in them. And I didn't go to work after the iui, but I didn't lay down and relax either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->