Ttc #1 clomid club

Lol... I am more nervous and anything else.. Ill start smiling if i can get 16wks to

Im sure this will be the start of a great journey and you will love every minute of it

hey, arrielle..CONGRATS...thats great newz for u...may u have healthy baby..
im new here and i like this thread a lot..i just had 1 round of clomid 50 mg,no luck so far... TTCing for 18 months.. one thing i have to ask that wat are the O symptoms while using clomid...and do u feel these symptoms before your big day??

Hi girls, please can you remember that as per forum rules and TOS

Any messages that encourage, promote or endorse illegal activity will be removed. Serious offences may result in your account being restricted or banned.

Buying Clomid without medical advise seems too be something discussed alot recently in the TTC forums and we would appreciate it if this stops otherwise further action may be taken

thank you :flower:

What progesterone cream do you use arrielle? My OB/GYN thinks my m/c last month could have been due to low progesterone, and she said that as soon as I get my next BFP she will put me on a supplement. I think I'd like to start something after ovulation and before my BFP, though I would have to wait until after my progesterone bloodwork so it wouldn't be inaccurate.

thank you sooo much ladies... ok sooo this is whats up with probably alot of us girls on here...sooo maybe we do ovulate on the clomid... but the question to ask yourself is if your progestrone is high enough after ovulation... you need progestrone to have a thick lining and for implantation and to support the baby until it can make its own at 13wks...i have pcos also known as estrogen dominence, if you are making too much estrogene and not enough progestrone, that is a problem... so i used the cream right after i ovulated twice a day... and i am still using it until i go to the doctor... and you know whats funny? i havent spotted AT ALL... when i was pregnant(and i had my m/c) i spotted every time i was suppose to get my period...this time i have NONE... SO IT HAD TO BE THE FACT THE I HAD LOW PROGESTRONE...TOO. ask your doctor about using it after ovulation...i think it really helps

congratulations girl on your BFP!

hopefully some of your baby dust will float on over here. :hug:

btw. we should totally be buddies. I'm overweight with PCOS, etc. TEACH ME! lol

hi all,
i need somone to talk to i feel down this is my second round on clomid i ovulated last month took clomid on days 5-9 ovulated on day 20!! isnt that too late ?? anyway i had alot of ovulation pain last month but this month i did not and still dont have any symtoms of ovulation and im on day 21!! :( i just want to give up i feel so sad

I just thought I'd share... this is my 12th month TTC, first round of clomid 50mg. Also got an HSG this month where they found a "partial" blockage of a tube but the dye was shot in there and cleared it right up. Anyways, took a HPT today and got my BFP. See pic.

Good luck everyone on your BFP!!!!!

AWWW! :happydance:CONGRATS CHICK!!! I WAS TTC FOR 4 YRS GOT PREGNANT NATURALLY, BUT HAD A MISS M/C AT 13WKS JAN 5, 2010.I HAVE BEEN TTC SEEN MARCH 2010 NATURALLY, BUT AFTER A YEAR I WASNT ABLE TO SO I ORDERED MY CLOMID ONLINE AND TOOK MINE CD 2-6 (I ALSO TOOK SOY ISOFLAVONES CD7 AND 8.) I GOT MY BFP YESTERDAY AT 12DPO. AND I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY CLOSEST FRIEND HAS TWO KIDS ALREADY AND IS PREGNANT WITH HER THIRD... AND LAST MONTH WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT I TOLD HER THAT I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER LAST BABY A LITTLE FRIEND... I TOOK MY CLOMID AND SURE ENOUGH SUCCESS ROUND ONE YAY:thumbup:!!! I AM MAKING MY APPT ON MONDAY... I WANT TO SEE IF I CAN STOP TAKING MY BABY ASPIRIN AND PROGESTRONE CREAM, BUTI AM NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I SEE A DR. WHAT SYMPTOMS ARE YOU HAVING??? MY BOOBS HURT!!!:growlmad: HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU?

Congrats to you as well. I am approximately 14-16 DPO. I've been having pretty bad cramping, similar to AF, some heartburn, and just starting to notice some major veins showing on my boobs (TMI).

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

hey, arrielle..congrats...thats great newz for u...may u have healthy baby..
Im new here and i like this thread a lot..i just had 1 round of clomid 50 mg,no luck so far... Ttcing for 18 months.. One thing i have to ask that wat are the o symptoms while using clomid...and do u feel these symptoms before your big day??

welcome!!! I know i felt ovulation pain, for the first time... I can cramps on my left side for six hours, it wasnt too intense but they were sooo there and sooo annoying(cd18) then got a positive opk cd19... So are you doing 50mg again? Did you actually ovulate on it? What days did you take it?

congratulations girl on your bfp!

Hopefully some of your baby dust will float on over here. :hug:

Btw. We should totally be buddies. I'm overweight with pcos, etc. Teach me! Lol

ha ha ha aww that is cute, "teach me". They say overweight and clomid just dont mix, but i obviously disagree. The same thing that i told my doctor when he asked me too lose 100lbs. I lost 60lbs after i stopped eating sugar(when i took the clomid i had noooo sugar too, the entire cycle). Alot of doctors give metformin(glucophage) and clomid, if you are overweight with pcos... But i dunno... Technically i should weigh about 125-150 lbs, i am only 5'3, but i eight a whooping 228lbs(and my dh loves it, i am an e cup and i got a ghetto booty...lol.. I am puerto rican, i wear 16/18 pants and xl tops only cuz of my boobs, i dont have a big stomach... Most of my weight is my lower body..lol ), the doctor wanted me too be under 200lbs...bot 100mg worked first cycle, if you scroll back t olike april 1 or 2 in this thread you can see exactly what i did. Yes, we can be buddies...we all are here the women here are great!!! And i cant wait until everyone here gets a bump!!!i know i am not even suppose to be here anymore, i am suppose to be in first trimester, but it soooo boring in that forum...lol... And like i said the girls here are great soo i dont want to go...lol

hi all,
i need somone to talk to i feel down this is my second round on clomid i ovulated last month took clomid on days 5-9 ovulated on day 20!! isnt that too late ?? anyway i had alot of ovulation pain last month but this month i did not and still dont have any symtoms of ovulation and im on day 21!! :( i just want to give up i feel so sad

keep your head up hun... this was your first cycle!!! they say that 90% or women will ovulate by cycle 6, and i think its like 45-50% or clomid user become pregnant by cycle 6...so look at it like this clomid basically only gives us a shot a conception, like a woman who can naturally conceive and they say on 30% will conceive each cycle... in fact we ave a liitle better of a chance because clomid can cause you to have more than one egg... where as a naturally conceiving woman will only have one egg...you should ask your doctor about day2-6 that is when i took mine...

Yes counting the days down. I'm ok just getting a little anxious with all the waiting about and counting days etc but im sure it will all be worth it.

How are you keeping? Are you getting a little bit excited yet?

i had an ultra sound yesterday and we hardly saw anything but a corpus luteum... with i dont understand because i do obviously have hcg in my urine... but they say you cant see anything until about 5 or 6 wks anyways. he did an early scan because i am "HIGH RISK". FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I GOT TO SEE MY POLYCsYTIC OVARIES...and my line on the hpt was super dark at the oofice. he is going to have me come back in for another scan mext monday, and ill have my bloodwork results too

Hi all im new to this site ive been looking for somewhere to share my problems with i wanted to know your clomid sucess stories me and my partner have been ttc for over 2 years now im waiting on my af so i can go for blood tests to see what the problem is im really worried ill never be a mum and hope to try clomid xx: cloud9:

Hi all im new to this but i needed somewhere i can talk to people going threw the same as me. me and my partner have been ttc for over 2 years now im waiting on my af to go for blood tests to see whats going on im really scared that i will never be a mum hope to try clomid as i have heard so many sucess stories :) x

Hi girls.. I'd like to join in here. =)

DH & I are both 23 and have been TTC our first for 7 months. I have PCOS so my OB/GYN put me on Clomid and I've done 3 cycles- 1 at 50 mg (no ovulation), 1 at 100 mg (no ovulation), and 1 at 150 mg (oved CD 22, BFP, but had an early m/c). I miscarried at the beginning of March and my OB/GYN told me to go natural for this month and restart the Clomid at 150 mg in April. I will be taking Provera to induce AF.

DH & I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary in May, around the time that I will most likely be finding out if I'm pregnant again or not, so I'm hoping and praying that I will get my sticky BFP as an anniversary gift! =P

Good luck to all you girls!

heya im new to this just wounderin if i could chat to you about u using clomid:thumbup:

Hi all im new to this but i needed somewhere i can talk to people going threw the same as me. me and my partner have been ttc for over 2 years now im waiting on my af to go for blood tests to see whats going on im really scared that i will never be a mum hope to try clomid as i have heard so many sucess stories :) x

Hi girls.. I'd like to join in here. =)

DH & I are both 23 and have been TTC our first for 7 months. I have PCOS so my OB/GYN put me on Clomid and I've done 3 cycles- 1 at 50 mg (no ovulation), 1 at 100 mg (no ovulation), and 1 at 150 mg (oved CD 22, BFP, but had an early m/c). I miscarried at the beginning of March and my OB/GYN told me to go natural for this month and restart the Clomid at 150 mg in April. I will be taking Provera to induce AF.

DH & I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary in May, around the time that I will most likely be finding out if I'm pregnant again or not, so I'm hoping and praying that I will get my sticky BFP as an anniversary gift! =P

Good luck to all you girls!

heya im new to this just wounderin if i could chat to you about u using clomid:thumbup:

Hey hon, welcome to the thread! What kind of things did you want to chat about? I'd be glad to help however I can!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->