TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Thanks Gina!!! Yes, unfortunately you can get positive OPK's and not ovulate. That's what happened to me last cycle. I got all excited (like I was yesterday hehe) when I got the positive OPK and then they have you go get blood drawn and check your progesterone to make sure that you did indeed ovulate and when they checked mine last cycle it was way too low so the doc said I did not ovulate for some reason....very much a letdown and even more confusing!

Oh no, JMC thats sounds like a nightmare! Fingers crossed that you have ovulated then!! :hugs: I am sure you will have this month!

Gina - hope you got lots of :sex: in and this is your month! :thumbup:

BB - hows you feeling today? Still no symptoms? When you due to test? I have everything crossed for you chica. xxxx

KLF - Amaretto is such a vice for me... I am going to die when i have to give up alcohol for 9 months. Although I had quite an unintentionally boozy weekend so going a bit cold turkey now. :dohh:

Hows the rest of you? Brit my sweet, hows that tooth?

I have had a good weekend but very busy. DH decided to pull up one of the laminate floor boards (done by the previous house owner and hideous!!) to see what was underneath. And we got a bit carried away..... we ended up with the room stripped back to the floorboards, some paint to repaint it and 2 armchairs ordered, a carpet fitter booked for thurs and a new TV!!!

We have an old victorian semi-detached house with one of those bay windows in the front and DH hates the fact that it is the lounge and that people walking past can look in so we are swapping the dining room and lounge around for more privacy so I can't wait!! Should be almost done by the weekend! Yay! :happydance:

Anyhoo, got lots to do so gotta dash!

lol xxx:hugs:

Wow Aster you and DH were very busy!! I was wondering where you were! Doesn't that feel good though!? We did the same this weekend....lots of things around the house including taking off wallpaper which is NOT fun at all! A lot of organizing and cleaning out of junk! Good news though for me this weekend!!! I got a positive OPK on Saturday and Sunday! But now im very confused because this is my 1st month temping and using FF and according to FF it says i o'd on Friday and am now 3dpo?! Do any of you girls know what this means?! I put my chart down below somehow hehe...that FF is confusing!

hello ladies!:hugs:
hows is everybody getting on?
just got back from a rather lovely weekend in london,went to see chicago had michelle williams from destinys child playing roxie hart :thumbup:
well im guessing im due af this friday so will keep updated as to how i get on!!
BB i hope you get ur :bfp: and JMC i hope you have OV :dust:

Just a short one as still have hangover from weekend :wacko: over did it a lil :dohh:

x

Hi everyone! I am TTC #1 and I SHOULD be ovulating on the 26th of September (give or take a few days because my period is late, hopefully its a good late! lol) Any cycle buddies?

JMC - I don't use FF so I don't know I'm afraid but I can sympathise with the wallpaper... what a nightmare!! We had wall paper and those horrible (and dangerous) polystyrene ceiling tiles in the now office and took forever to do that room but it was so worth it! Spent last night painting so felt very good but very sleepy this morning!

K - I really want to see chicago! I bet it was amazing! Was it a special occasion or just a nice treat? got everything crossed that witchie doesn't come on friday.....:dust:

And Hi Mrs Stokes, nice to see you. :hugs:

Right gotta go do some work but will pop back later.
loves xxx

JMC - I don't use FF so I don't know I'm afraid but I can sympathise with the wallpaper... what a nightmare!! We had wall paper and those horrible (and dangerous) polystyrene ceiling tiles in the now office and took forever to do that room but it was so worth it! Spent last night painting so felt very good but very sleepy this morning!

K - I really want to see chicago! I bet it was amazing! Was it a special occasion or just a nice treat? got everything crossed that witchie doesn't come on friday.....:dust:

And Hi Mrs Stokes, nice to see you. :hugs:

Right gotta go do some work but will pop back later.
loves xxx

it was fabulous i have always wanted to see it in the west end,girlhood dream come true!!! Me and DH had a few red letter days so we booked it all over the weekend was lovely!
well i managed to give MYSELF food poisoning last night :blush:so writing this from the comfort of my bed :thumbup:
could be down to some mouldy mushrooms i think,im not a crap cook im quite good but it was one of those split moment things do i use them dnt i...i even took them out of the pan to chuck them then put them back in!!!:wacko: my poor DH was up with me all night into this morning bless him!
i hope :witch: does not come but with this awfull food poisoning plus being so incredibly boozy at the weekend i would not be suprised if she is bang on time!!!!:cry:

xxxx

Awww sweetie! I was brought up in a house hold of slightly fluffy stuff that never killed me! But I am a bit more careful now! I once got food poisoning from a restaurant when it was a veggie dish so who knows what that was!
Sending big hugs and hope you feel better soon! xxxx

Hi ya girls :wave:. I'm back from Sicily and SIL's wedding was fabulous, I've had the most craziest of times. I've had a few Italians, including DH's dad, rubbing my belly asking if I can give them a baby... Like I'm not trying :roll:. The worst of it though is that they always rub the belly just after I've eaten a whole heap of food!! I'm sure they believe I've got an announcement but am just keeping it to myself :rofl:.

JMC I reckon FF will pinpoint ovulation as Sunday if you put in another high temp today.

Good morning Brit! Glad to have you back! So glad you had a great time at the wedding...hopefully you will have an announcement for them very soon!

Yes!!! I'm soooo excited! my first cycle charting and using FF and first time temping at all and I think im gettin the hang of it! I was so excited that I got the high temp today! Now from what I understand or im guessing is that I need it to stay high for a heck of a lot more days and that'll be a good sign!?! Thanks for noticing Brit! I'm ecstatic but trying not to get too excited just yet!

Hiya Brit!!! :hugs:
Missed you chica! And am trying my hardest not to hate you for getting to go to sicily! :sulk: I am sooooooo jealous! But how nice for a family wedding, and i know what you mean about the belly stroking although mine is normally hubby who knows better! :blush:

JMC - am soooo excited for you and just realised that I better start :sex: soon!!! I have been so laid back this month after being so desperate in my first month of trying that I have almost forgotten about it!! Coupled with the decorating and mad last minute room moving I have neglected it!! (although will perhaps not go as mad as last month when hubby actually tried to use the 'I'm tired' phrase!:haha: Bad luck buddy, we have to make some babies!)
Am feeling a bit funny about it all but will save the essays for my journal!!!

lol to all, last night of painting tonight (its a big one) then carpet and sky go in tomoz and then big TV arrives some time after that! Yay!!!!!

Ast xxxx

P.S for those of you who took me up on the bracelets, they went in the post today! Sorry for the delay but things were such a mess I had a job to find them! :kiss:

Ooo Just thought I would share this link:

www.babyhopes.com

there is some great info and some charts to download too!! (Like a PDF for charting CM!!!)

Hi Aster!!! Good to hear from you today as well! I agree with being jealous of Brit!!

Thanks! I'm so excited too! Ooooo yes you better get Bd'ing and tell DH he has no chance of bein "too tired" the next few days hehe. That's probably a good thing that you've been more relaxed so far this cycle though!!

Good work on almost being done painting!!! Ok here's another laugh for you girls im sure but what is "sky"?!

Think you might call it 'cable'?? It is the box you have for all the satellite channels... can't live without america's next top model!! (rather affectionately renamed 'Americas next top idiot' by my hubby!:roll:)

lol xxx

Ohhhh haha ok thanks Ast!!! That's too funny about America's next top idiot!!! So true!!

I know that really, but it is such good TV!!!!

hey ladies!
wow so its that time again already! sending lots of baby dusts and luck to you all, enjoy trying lol!! x

JMC keep us up to date with the temps!! xx

Thanks XKLFX!!!! Are you testing soon!?

I will definitely keep you girls updated on my temps!! I had no clue you could tell so much just by temping! I would recommend it to all! This is no doubt going to be a lonnnggggg two weeks!

JMC have you read all FF's charting courses? There's one heck of a load to go through but definitely worth while. It's good to have high temps after ovulation but in some cases around 4/5 or even 9 dpo there can be a temp drop but this can mean implantation (but then again, not always). The thing with temping is to try not to over analyse each individual temp but to look at the range of temps throughout dpo, which as per usual requires waiting :dohh:. It is very exciting temping but also frustrating when in the 2ww 'cos no sooner as you've taken your temp, you want the whole day to pass so that you can take another temp.

Aster, defo start bding but I know the feeling of bding 'til being completely shattered of it. I was like that last month to the point that I couldn't wait to be in the 2ww 'cos then the pressure is off. It's a shame to turn bding into a chore but unfortunately to get that :baby: it has to be to a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->