TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Hubby is actually allergic to supermarkets so it is a strain on my own! :winkwink:

Are you not going to test?????!!!!!:wacko: I would have peed on about a million sticks by now?? You should test? :kiss:

Ast xx

God, that makes me sound so lazy!!:blush: But I only really get one day off and I don't want to be spending the whole time in the supermarket. It only costs £3 (about $5) for it to be delivered and means that my blood pressure isn't sky high!! We have a really large store quite close to us and it is a total nightmare to go to after work, there are always screaming kids, useless cashiers and by the time I have lugged a 15 kilo sack of dog food to the car, I am not in the best of moods!!:growlmad:
It also helps me stay within budget and planned meals and means that I don't just buy what i fancy eating at that time!! :blush: I totally recommend it to anyone as i have saved a fortune by not having those 'impulse buys' that you get when you walk in the door. :thumbup: And when you have babies, it is a godsend!!! (I used to be a nanny for twin baby girls so we couldn't ever go to the supermarket and did all the shopping online)

Anyhoo, just didn't want you all to think I am spoiled...:nope: hope your all having a lovely afternoon (or morning if you are across the pond) the sun is actually shining here which is a miracle!!! :happydance:

Ast xxx

Oh Aster hunie I didnt mean to sound mean or that I thought you are lazy!!! I am jealous!!! I think we have delivery service but it's just not common or people that do it here are most likely rich....im sure it's just a lot different....gosh it sounds like a great idea though in terms of saving money...we grocery shop at walmart which has everything there so i do usually end up spending tons more than i went for! Have to have this dog toy or have to have this rug or curtian....haha

:witch:
God, that makes me sound so lazy!!:blush: But I only really get one day off and I don't want to be spending the whole time in the supermarket. It only costs £3 (about $5) for it to be delivered and means that my blood pressure isn't sky high!! We have a really large store quite close to us and it is a total nightmare to go to after work, there are always screaming kids, useless cashiers and by the time I have lugged a 15 kilo sack of dog food to the car, I am not in the best of moods!!:growlmad:
It also helps me stay within budget and planned meals and means that I don't just buy what i fancy eating at that time!! :blush: I totally recommend it to anyone as i have saved a fortune by not having those 'impulse buys' that you get when you walk in the door. :thumbup: And when you have babies, it is a godsend!!! (I used to be a nanny for twin baby girls so we couldn't ever go to the supermarket and did all the shopping online)

Anyhoo, just didn't want you all to think I am spoiled...:nope: hope your all having a lovely afternoon (or morning if you are across the pond) the sun is actually shining here which is a miracle!!! :happydance:

Ast xxx

hahahahah Aster im so with you on the online shopping!!!!:thumbup:
i have been doing it for a year now and for the sake of £5 its well worth it,my stress levels rise to a whole new level if i have to enter a supermarket!
now i just sit on my sofa with a nice glass of something a shop away :happydance::coffee:

well i think i was due this monday just gone,based on my longest cycle which has been 42 days i based it on that,plus although did not get positive opk i think i ov on the 5th september had the ewcm thing! but im not getting excited as my cycles have been getting longer and longer each month plus was so sick last tuesday with that food poisoning i think that has messed my cycle up as well,soooooo still no :witch: but still bloated have the low back ache etc so sure its round the corner!!! will kepp you all posted:kiss:

jmc-i have fingers,toes,arms,(not legs though lol!) crossed for you :dust:
got docs tomorrow for DH smoking :wacko:

chinese tonight and a chill out as feelin a lil tired today,wore myslf out with all that food last night!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

YAY!!! K that sounds so promising!!! Hoping this is it for you!!! Thanks for crossing everything for me and I got everything crossed for you too!!!

Sounds like a great night planned....enjoy it!!! TEST SOON!!!! hehe

honestly Ast and Jmc..... im too scared too:shrug: i dont want to get a negative:cry: im trying not to hype it up and TRUST me i have wanted to buy i test sooooooo bad!!! i have the doctors tomorrow so il ask there opinion might get a freebie one from them lol!!:happydance:

i was giving myself until tomorrow anyways then if not i WILL buy a test friday!!

LOVE U GUYS :hugs: XXXX

That sounds like a good plan K.....I totally understand being nervous and scared to test...that's exactly how I am this cycle!!! What are you goin to the doc for sweets?! I hope everything's ok?

That sounds like a good plan K.....I totally understand being nervous and scared to test...that's exactly how I am this cycle!!! What are you goin to the doc for sweets?! I hope everything's ok?

oh yeah everything is fine im just going with the hubby as he needs to quit smoking to help achieve the baby dream!! and for his health as well :thumbup:

well i will let you know how i get on hunni! :kiss:

have a good evening xx

Awww big hugs to you girlies... you are the best! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
And good luck at the docs, will be thinking of you. xx:kiss:

P.S JMC don't worry sweets you didn't upset me but just read back over my post and made me look a bit stuck up!! Heehee.. chance would be a fine thing!:winkwink: lol xxxxxx

Thanks girls!!! I am soooo grateful to all of you....My doctor called this afternoon with GREAT news!!! I ovulated!!! He said my progesterone says I for sure ovulated so he said either call him when AF starts again so we can up my dosage of Clomid and try to get my o date even closer to 14 days or call him when I get a positive test!!!! YAY!!!!

Now i'm off to look into grocery stores that deliver!!! Honestly, I am!!! It would be sooo nice!

JMC - congrats on ovulating!!!
Aster - it arrived in the mail this morning, I love it!!! thanks again!

So I've tested every day (can't help myself). Today I swore I had a light line and I know you aren't supposed to read the tests later, but when I came home there was definitely a line on my FRER. So here's hoping tomorrow I get a + on my CB.

Thanks Gina!!!! OOOOOO sounds promising for you!!!! I can't wait to see if it's a BFP soon!!! Fx'd for you!

Ooo congrats Jmc!! That is sooo cool!:hugs:

Gina - I soooo hope this is your BFP.... I have a good feeling honey so let us know as soon as you test!!! :winkwink: :kiss:

I had some EWCM today to that is good and have been :sex: for the last 4 days so fingers crossed for me too! xxxx

K - how was your appt? xxx

Ast xx

Thanks Ast!!! I'm really keeping everything crossed...the witch should be arriving anytime now so i'm anxiously awaiting to see what she decides!!! I keep running to the bathroom and seeing if there's any spotting yet haha....

Oh woo hoo!!! Good job Ast...catch that egg!!! Do you use Opks?? Keep BD'n and jump on hubby again to make sure!!!

Ooo I really hope so honey!:hugs::hugs:

No I haven't used OPK's this cycle as I got a bit over excited when I used them for the first time last cycle and managed to pee on them all waaaaay before OV'ing and spent a small fortune...:blush:

But if this isn't my month i think I may invest in a digital one:thumbup: as not sure about those plain stick ones?

Will make sure i jump on hubby later just to check!! :winkwink:

Axxxx

:hi: hello ladies :hugs:
well goodness me gina!!!! fingers crossed for you i really hope this is it for you,how exciting :happydance:

JMC-brilliant news about the OV fingers crossed you got that egg hook line and sinker :happydance:

Ast get on it girl!!:winkwink:

right well docs....have to go in novemeber time for blood tests if my cycles still scatty to see if im actually OVing:cry: it feels a bit weird thinking i might not actually be doing what i need to for a baby im quiet upset about it! also have been told as DH has 2 children already if it got to the point of IVF we would not be offerd it on the NHS!! so would have to pay (i am actually considering making a voodoo doll of his ex wife right now!) so as you can probably imagine feeling a pretty nasty mix bag of emotions right now, i lovee his kids but there not mine, and i hate the fact his bitch ex wife got the joy of having his children!! :growlmad:

im feeling so low, i actually wonder if i want kids with him i feel no connection with anything at the mo! :shrug:
xxxxx

ok just read my post!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the totall downer!!!!!!!

no AF yet still ocasional back twinges,bloated MOODY!!!lol!! bit more milky cm but not loads....i justa dont knowa!!! xxx

Ohhh K im so sorry you're feelin down....I can understand what you are saying though....Try to keep your chin up though hun....It will all come into place for you, I just know it!

Oh my gosh Aster thank you soooo much!!! I have been so excited to get the bracelet and it came today! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I honestly had tears come to my eyes when I opened the package and found it and the nice note you included!!! I can't thank you enough....I'm so glad to have you and all of you girls in this crazy TTC madness!!!! I really hope this braclet is the luck i'm needing!!!

Hi girlies!

I am sending out a massive hug to you all, this TTC business is so stressful and this site is so fab in bringing us together for support.

:hug:

K - sweetie pie, I wish I could come over and give you a big hug. It must be hard when your partner has previous kids and I can uncerstand why you feel sad. Don't stress about the IVF route just yet though, how long have you been trying?? It is good that you are seeing a doc but don't jump feet first into 'I can't have children' (dont you go do what I do all the time missy!:winkwink: Panic first and think rationally later!:roll:) just yet. :kiss:
PM me if you want to chat at all, I am a good listener. :coffee: xxxx And you aint out yet.. so test will ya!!? (I find the lead up to testing more stressful than the actual testing and it is a huge relief when I do test!!)

JMC - Your welcome honey, :hugs: hope it brings you super dust! :dust:

I am now doubting my little bit of EWCM as I havent had any more (I had a huge one last cycle) so am just going to :sex: until I have to go on sunday, as I should have OV'd by then. Am sad to be leaving hubby for a whole week as we haven't ever been apart for a whole week ever before and as we are together 24/7 (we work together too) it will be really strange. :cry:

Anyhoo, going to make a nice cup of tea and play with my beadies!! :happydance:

A xxx

Morning girls!!!

Aster hunie where are you going?! That would be sooo hard!!! A whole week?! Will you be able to obsess with us on BnB?!

Am going to stay in Bath (about 2 and a half hours from home) for a week with my godson (he is 2!:wacko:) while his parents are on their honeymoon! So it will be fun but a challenge!! Taking my laptop though so will be on BnB alot I should imagine!:winkwink: All those free evenings alone....:cry:

Ast xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"