TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

ok so here the list updated:
Gina8177 - AF 25th August (OV 8th September)
Jmc111 – AF 26th August (OV TBC)
Bumble-bee: AF 21st September (OV 7th September)
Brit across sea: AF 1st October (OV 14th Sept)
Aster: AF 6ish October (OV 21st sept ish)
XKLFX:AF 19thish sep (OVed 5th sept ithink!)

Aster hunny,anytime :kiss: glad it had the desired effect :hugs: but i really truely understand and im sure we all know how each one of us feels!!

well i felt like a complete doofus today got the doctors appointment wrong:dohh: unfortunately i had to travel there for the receptionist to tell me it was actualy tomorrow:blush:

i would love one of those bracelets i will pm you my dear :flower:

xx lovelove xx:dust:

No probs honey. Got it. Will pop it in the post tomoz. :thumbup:
Anyone else, this is what they look like: (finally got my act together with the camera!!)

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/3896626177_443a8f0e57.jpg

Having a nice quiet evening beading and it is fab!!
Hows the rest of you girlies? Brit? JMC?

Ast xxx

Good morning ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend...I feel so lost as we were so busy around the house that I didn't have time to come see all of the updates on you girls!! Well glad AF FINALLY came for you Aster!! Beautiful beads also! Hope everyone is doing well!

Well in on CD14 and no sign of a + OPK at all yet....hardly even a test line at all....i'm on my first round of clomid and im starting to think it might have done nothing to help as I didn't get a positive till CD30 last cycle but turned out I didn't even ovulate....Ugh, feeling pretty discouraged at this point but I'm still holding out hope for all you girls!!!

Sorry I haven't been online for a while (although weirdest thing when I went to logon, I found out I already was logged on - don't know how long it's been like that for :shrug:). JMC I feel for you with awkward cycles and opks - I'm the reverse though. Whereas you're waiting for your ovulation clues, mine kind of jumped up from nowhere!

I was just beginning to get ready to use my opks in the next couple of days when Sunday I had some fertile cm. I didn't pay too much attention to it though 'cos I thought it may have been my antibiotics playing my system up. Then yesterday I had one heck of a load of ewcm with spotting!! Thing is, we haven't bd at all 'cos tbh I really haven't been in the mood 'cos of my wisdom tooth. The weirdest thing though is that I was expecting to ovulate later due to my antibiotics. Who knows... It maybe that I have a really weird cycle this month.

Anyway, I'm glad AF caught up with you sooner rather than later Aster. I hate it when af plays up.

KLF - if you've bd, you're still in with a chance.

Gina don't worry too much about opks as it's so easy to miss the LH surge and the only real way of knowing whether you ovulate is to temp.

JMC here's hoping you don't have to wait too long to enter that 2ww.

BB - how's things going with you? Glad to hear the smear wasn't that bad.

Hope I haven't missed anybody.

Hellooooooo ladies!

I have been ignoring you all (only joking). I have been reading your posts, unfortunately I have been watched by all angles since I am sitting at this new desk, and can hardly reply anything..

I am absolutely raging, my cycles are super regular and I was 99% sure that I would OV on the 7th (yesterday) but I have done 3 OPK, one on the 6th, another one yesterday and a third one this morning and they all came back negative!! I can't believe I missed it, now I can't tell when I OVd, when the AF is due this month, nothing at all.. Argh!

My DH and I have been at it last week though lol, so there is still a wee bit of hope. I guess I will just have to wait and see!

Aster, those bracelets are so pretty! Id love to have a karma bracelet, especially if you made it, besides I could do with some that good karma right now after the disastrous OV I had. Ill send u a PM with my address. Im glad to hear that the AF finally arrived, how cheeky of her to turn up so late and play mind games with you! Bad AF, bad..

I am considering using the temperature jobie, how does it work? Can one of you explain me how to do it?

I love the way you girlies use the word "nada", I will have to teach you some other words and use them as our wee "code"..:haha:

Anyway girls, here there is some :dust: and :hug: for all of you, let's hope that this month is little bit better than the last few weeks..

xx

If there is no BFP this month then I think I"m going to have to start temping... per fertility friend I should be ovulating today and I've had no positive OPKs yet. We've been baby making every other day so hopefully we won't miss it.

:wave:hey brit!!! nice to hear from you again x
and hey bumble bee :wave:

ast thanks hun they are soooo purdy and hopefully will bring us all good karma:hugs:

well went to the doctors today got another appointment for me and him(i cant put DH as not really feelin the D at the mo!) cant get it into his thick skull that smoking is doing damage,plus i gave up in january for this baby so im nice and healthy hes done sweet FA!!:growlmad:
I am a little peeved to say the least :wacko:

ok so sorry to moan and nag on.....lots of love and :dust: xxx

Well done for quitting smoking!:thumbup: I know all too well how difficult that is. I quit July 08 'cos I got incredibly broody so just didn't fancy it as much and decided it was a good a time as any to stop. My DH went from smoking cigarettes to smoking cigars instead :roll: - somehow he believes this to be better.

Don't you worry, you moan away - that's what we're here for. Men, you just wanna crack them over the head at times to get them to listen :grr:.

I agree with Brit XKLFX...great job on quitting!!! It's one of the hardest things I have ever done but well worth it!!! So how's all the lovely ladies doing today so far?! Brit, bumble bee, Aster, XKLFX, Gina?!

Yes, well done on quitting hon!! I smoked at uni (menthols no less- how bad is that!! :sick:) But haven't really smoked since. OH and I got into a bad habit on holidays of having an amaretto nightcap (god i luurrrve amaretto) with a filter cigar.. which was so nice. mmmmm... especially when we were in mexico...

You put your foot down though hon with hubby as cigars are just as bad!! Being a brewer my OH has to do alot of ''taste testing'' which normally means at least a pint after work. :winkwink: I have said to him about the affects of alcohol on your :spermy: and how he can't overdo it or just a tiny bit of alcohol and they wont be good enough!! (I am soooooo mean!:haha:) but it has made him think about drinking as no man likes to think they wont be good enough or that there is something wrong with their :spermy:!!!!

I am going to see my best friend tonight and her little boy who is 2 and is my godson. I can't wait as she gets married in 2 weeks time!! (although I can't go as it is in greece....:cry:) but we will be talking weddings and babies most of the night I think!!! (She is the only person who knows that we are TTC)
She had a rough time with her pregnancy after PCOS so docs told her she couldn't be pregnant for 6 MONTHS!!!!! They tried to say she had everything from IBS to stomach cancer and even gave her loads of antibiotics and a gastroscopy under a general anaesthetic!!!! :dohh: Luckily he is fine though and is a gorgeous little boy.

Anyhoo, i have started whittering on again!! (Note to self: that is why i now have a journal!!!!!:dohh:) So will get back to work....lol xxx

P.S those of you who took me up on my offer of bracelts they should go out tomorrow when i get back from Bath, and if you haven't asked and want one just PM me your address! :kiss:

I would love a bracelet Aster but i'm really far away and here's another good laugh for you girls...what is PM!?

Personal message (god i spend too much time on forums!! :blush:) it means that you can send me your message without showing it to the whole forum.

If you want a bracelet sweet, it is no problem as I am putting them in the workl post so unless you are on Mars... its ok :winkwink: :hugs:

Got the paper doing an article on the brewery and hubby has signed me up for the photos!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! They don't understand the importance of giving us warning do they!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr:growlmad:

A xxx

Congrats on quitting! I know how hard it is, I quit a few years ago!

I got my smiley on my CBDOPK today! So excited. I guess this means I O later than I thought. Time for some serious BD!

What are you doing on here??? Get to it girl!!!! :winkwink: xxxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hugs:
Helloooooo ladies!!!!!!!!!! wow thanks for all your sweet comments and well dones etc etc :kiss: oh im blushing a lil now :blush:
well.....had firm words and said im fed up of doing everything and him doing nowt,and that i will go back onto BCP if he does not sort it out as i cannot do this emotional rollercoaster every month knowing that there i more i can do (ehhem HE can do) to help get :bfp:

i hope all you guys are well and thanks for all your comments:hug::friends:

Aster me and DH luuurrrvve amaretto!!! we have a large (half empty bottle)of it from when i came back from tenerife last month!!!:drunk: but i feel i may have to nickname you as Dot cotton now i know you smoked menthols lol!!

Gina-crack on lovie and get us a :bfp:

anyhooooos its late,im sleepy,got work :sleep:

love love xxx

I got another :) this morning! I was going by my estimated ovulation by FF which would be CD 15. I am glad I did OPK's this month to make sure I ovulate when I think I do because it looks like I probably ovulate no sooner than tomorrow which is CD 18. So we were definitely timing it wrong!

Hopefully timing it right and plenty of BDing will make this a good month!!!

Hello girls!

How is everyone today?

Im cool, my DH is away again, he is working in Liverpool this time, which is a bit pooh, as I am missing him lots, but he will be back tomorrow, so I am excited about it..

So far I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy at all (I reckon AF should appear sometime next week), I am still kicking myself for missing my OV, really strange that I did, as I mentioned before, I am pretty regular.. Oh well, there is always next month!

What plans to do girls have for the weekend? Im not not doing anything interesting, although I might pop in town to do a bit of shopping, thankfully the weather is surprisingly nice, so it should be worth going..

Alright ladies, enjoy yr weekend!

xx

Helllooooo ladies!!! How are we all doing?! I am ecstatic right now!!! I got a positive OPK today!!! I'm on CD18 today!!! Last cycle was 40 days long total and didn't get a positive OPK till CD30 last cycle!!! This is hopefully a very good sign that the clomid (first round) is working!!!! But now the true test will be to see if I actually do ovulate....will confirm in 7 days with the doctor/lab taking blood!!!

Congrats! That is so exciting! Time for some BDing!

Question: Can you get +'ve OPKs if you don't ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->