TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Picked up 2 of the digital ones but have been drinking water like a trooper today so going to do it in the morning and that gives me time to pick up some cheapy ones from tesco too! Eeeeeeeek!!!! :wacko:

Ast xxx

Picked up 2 of the digital ones but have been drinking water like a trooper today so going to do it in the morning and that gives me time to pick up some cheapy ones from tesco too! Eeeeeeeek!!!! :wacko:

Ast xxx

OH MY GOODNESS!!! GOOD LUCK :dust:
Hmmmmm im so hungry now i read that Brit!!!

just a quick check in anyhoos xx

Sorry for taking so long to reply! I tested and no luck this month, I had a negative...

So here's to trying again this month! I think I'll ovulate on the 8th and am going to try using OPKs this month for the first time. Figure it's time to see if I ovulate when I think I do.

Can't wait to hear how everyone else's POAS went!

Well sorry to dissapoint ladies but its a :bfn: :dohh:

Not even a whisp of a line!!! I did a cheapy one and a digital one with the first wee of the day so definately a no go. :( No AF yet but felt a bit like she might come yesterday so its only a matter of time. :cry:

Anyhoo, is that all of us out?

Shall we start our list again?

Ast xxx

Good morning!

Oh girls, Im so sorry to read that!! Aster, Gina, not to worry, we have only started trying, you will see how soon that BFN changes to a BFP..

Right, let's do our lovely list again:

AF due:

Bumble-bee: 21st September (OV around 7th)

Girls, you can all add yr names with the date the AF will be due this month and the day you are meant to OV.

Good luck to us all for this month!!

xx

Will add myself to the list when she comes.... grrrrrrrr hurry up!!!!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Here's to next month!!!

AF came August 25th and ovulation should be September 8th.

Good luck girls!!!! Wow, i've been out for a few days but glad to be back!! Sorry to hear about the BFN Aster...hope your anniversary dinner was great!

AF: August 26th and this is my first round of clomid so who knows when OV will be yet!!! Thanks!

JMC how was Chicago? I think Lowestoft could have put the "windy city" to shame today - I can't believe how much the weather's changed over here. Roll on when I'm off to warmer climates.

Aster sorry to hear about the bfn, there's something quite horrid in seeing them but I find it's also a little relaxing 'cos the 2ww is just soooo stressful with the waiting and the anticipation. If the witch is gonna come, I hope she's quick but otherwise you're still not out.

I should ovulate around 14/09 but we'll see, I've just started a course of antibiotics for my blinkin' wisdom tooth and I've heard medication can throw off ovulation so time will tell. I have a provisional af date of 1/10.

oh aster my darling we are not out untill AF shows :)
i really hope we ALL get our BFPs soon :kiss:
well im on CD 23/24 no positive opks so i just dont know when im OV or AF due at the mo!!:wacko:
as soon as af arrives i will let you know but at this rate if i take into'and asume it will the same as my longest cycle (42 days ) then i will not be due af untill 21/09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well docs on 7th so hopefully will get a resolve to this irregular cycle issue

baby dust to all xx

JMC how was Chicago? I think Lowestoft could have put the "windy city" to shame today - I can't believe how much the weather's changed over here. Roll on when I'm off to warmer climates.

Aster sorry to hear about the bfn, there's something quite horrid in seeing them but I find it's also a little relaxing 'cos the 2ww is just soooo stressful with the waiting and the anticipation. If the witch is gonna come, I hope she's quick but otherwise you're still not out.

I should ovulate around 14/09 but we'll see, I've just started a course of antibiotics for my blinkin' wisdom tooth and I've heard medication can throw off ovulation so time will tell. I have a provisional af date of 1/10.

Hi Brit!!! Chicago was a blast!!! We had a lot of fun but wow is it crowded there! And the honking!?!? Everyone honks at everything while driving down there! How are you?! Besides being blown away hehe

Hi girls,

Here is the list updated:

Gina8177 - AF 25th August (OV 8th September)
Jmc111 – AF 26th August (OV TBC)
Bumble-bee: AF 21st September (OV 7th September)
Brit across sea: AF 1st October (OV 14th Sept)
Aster: AF TBC

I went to my smear test this morning, Im so proud of myself!! It took literally 2 minutes and it wasn't sore at all, the nurse was super nice and understanding, which made things a lot easier for me.. Im glad it is done!! :happydance:

I will be OVing after the weekend, bring it on!! :happydance:

xx

I used my first OPK today... it was kind of exciting! I figured that I better check to see if I actually ovulate when I think I do.

No smiley face yet. :)

Helloooo my lovelies!!!

BB - I am so proud of you for having your smear and well done! and good luck on Ov'ing!

Gina - how exciting on testing, do let us know when you do get your smiley!:thumbup:

Brit - it has been crazy windy hear too... grrrrrr. Sorry to hear your wisdom tooth is bad, have you tried clove oil? Its quite good and is really cheap for toothache from the pharmacy and its not painkillers!:hugs:

JMC - missed you chica!! Glad you had a fab time in chicago, they sound like the italians with their horn usage!!:wacko:

KLF: sorry you dont have a clear cycle, I am really struggling at the mo so looks like we may end up a bit later together!!

Sooooo, still no god damn AF! :cry::cry::cry:
I am totally frustrated because I am 99.9% sure I am not pregnant so why wont she just come!!!!!! I know that it takes a while when you come off the BCP to settle but I have always been really regular and I KNOW I ovulated (I know some people just dont ovulate for a while after BCP) What can you make of my dates girlies? anyone help??

4-8th August AF (first one at end of pack)
about 16th had a little EWCM
22nd August - BIG EWCM pinky and 3 days of ov cramping pain.
Up to today...... nada!!
(4 neg tests later)

Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!

Help!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ast xxxx

Helloooo my lovelies!!!

BB - I am so proud of you for having your smear and well done! and good luck on Ov'ing!

Gina - how exciting on testing, do let us know when you do get your smiley!:thumbup:

Brit - it has been crazy windy hear too... grrrrrr. Sorry to hear your wisdom tooth is bad, have you tried clove oil? Its quite good and is really cheap for toothache from the pharmacy and its not painkillers!:hugs:

JMC - missed you chica!! Glad you had a fab time in chicago, they sound like the italians with their horn usage!!:wacko:

KLF: sorry you dont have a clear cycle, I am really struggling at the mo so looks like we may end up a bit later together!!

Sooooo, still no god damn AF! :cry::cry::cry:
I am totally frustrated because I am 99.9% sure I am not pregnant so why wont she just come!!!!!! I know that it takes a while when you come off the BCP to settle but I have always been really regular and I KNOW I ovulated (I know some people just dont ovulate for a while after BCP) What can you make of my dates girlies? anyone help??

4-8th August AF (first one at end of pack)
about 16th had a little EWCM
22nd August - BIG EWCM pinky and 3 days of ov cramping pain.
Up to today...... nada!!
(4 neg tests later)

Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!

Help!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ast xxxx

Hunny,unfortunately when you come off the BCP it plays havok with your cycle!!!! i had in one cycle 2 lots of EWCM loads of it and still didnt have an AF when i was supposed to :shrug: (I went 42 days!!!)
as a matter of coincidence i had EWCM today which i thought a little weird as been OPK ing RELIGIOUSLY and no positives so tested again today as soon as i saw it and nada!!!:growlmad:
i understand its fustrating :cry: i feel all teary and feel like i have really bad PMT but i dont know if it is as i dont understand by bloody cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

all i can say is that you are not alone, i know exactly how you feel shes a bitch when she wants to be old mother nature:growlmad:

xxxxxx kate xxxxx:kiss:

Sorry that AF is being such a pain. One thing about tests. My friend who got preggers 20 days after going off of BC (so jealous, lol) had issues with her pee tests. Her line was so faint that the nurses and doctors didn't think there was one. It took another doctor to notice it. So something to watch for.

I stare at the lines like mad now...

In my case my cycle length ended up being different after going off of BC than it was when I was on BC. So the first month off I swore that I was going to get a BFP as it was late... but it just ended up that my natural cycle was longer.

Lots of juju for a better AF!

ok ladies....so update-im now 99.9% sure i OV yesterday,no positive opk but lots of ewcm and lots less cm today so figured AF due around 18th september so bumble-bee if you can add that to the list hun.....HOWEVER i am very gutted as have not been:sex: for last few days as been exhausted! (think last time was last sunday or monday :dohh:) i did :sex: last night but think i have missed the boat this month :cry:

so im out of the runnings this cycle but less :dust: needed for me so you guys all get extra :thumbup:

got doctors tomorrow so will see if can get cycles back on track :happydance:

xxxxxx

so far i've only had negative opk's... i thought for sure i'd get a positive today but hopefully it'll come tomorrow.

Morning lovlies!!!

Well, thank the lord!! She came last night!! :happydance:
Sounds really stupid but just wanted this cycle over and done with and was running really far behind you guys!
So it looks like i have a 33 day cycle at the mo.. so at least i know not to go crazy waiting next time!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for Kate, thanks so much for your message. It was like a big virtual hug.:hugs:
And thanks for that advice Gina, :hugs::hugs: sorry you have only had neg OPK's. I did too and so am not going to use them any more (well not the stick ones - will go digital I think if it takes too long!:thumbup:)

Kate, maybe you haven't missed the boat.. just :sex: as much as possible girl!!! Still have everything crossed for us all this month!!

As well as some crossed fingers i wondered if we could bring some Karma in too! I make mainly beadwork jewellery and I got some lovely rondelle beads in in the Karma colours. I made up some little bracelets designed for luck and love and especially good karma. While I was making them I was thinking about you lot and thought I would like to share them with my team girlies!!
If you are interested (free of course!) send me a PM with your postal address (and even you across the pond ladies too - will slip it in the work post:shhh:) and a measurement of your wrist (tight all the way round) and i will get one off to you. No pressure but the offer is there. :friends:
If anyone wants to look at my online shop it is here (i haven't listed the karma bracelets yet though:
www.astersadler.etsy.com

Just thought i would update the list too!

Gina8177 - AF 25th August (OV 8th September)
Jmc111 – AF 26th August (OV TBC)
Bumble-bee: AF 21st September (OV 7th September)
Brit across sea: AF 1st October (OV 14th Sept)
Aster: AF 6ish October (OV 21st sept ish)

loves and dust!!!:dust::dust:

Aster xxx

I'm glad that AF finally showed up!!! Had another negative OPK this morning (I've been using the clear blue digital). Although I know it's silly I'm starting to worry that I don't ovulate. I know that it shouldn't worry but it's hard.

Lots of baby dust to all of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->