TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Morning girls!!! Sorry the witch got you Brit but better sooner than later!!! Now we're both onto a great try for this cycle!! I'm glad you're optomistic about it too!!! This will be our month I know it!! Thanks to both of you Brit and BB for explaining the boots haha...I was a little confused but loved the image of people shopping in giant Boots haha....

XKLFX - I just read your post above and see that you have the irregular cycles like me! Aren't they just a joy?! Have you tried clomid yet or somethin like it? I'm starting that tomorrow so i'll let you know if it helps shorten these horribly long cycles...this last one was only 40 for me so that's an improvement from the 45 and 43 i've had the months right before!!

Hey girlies,

So it a lovely overcast day here!
:( but who cares, its not work! I am just having a squash and a pasty and then off to do some shopping! Am a bit twingey but think that is probably AF. Never say never though but am expecting a negative then I won't get as hyped up! I have been a constipated but hey all symptoms could be something else! I just always thought that when you get pregnant you just know. You feel different in yourself enough to think, hey I could be pregnant! But I don't feel like that so who knows! Am being so restrained and haven't bought the test yet to torture myself with! Think I will buy it tomoz and then I can't use it til sat morning!
Please god AF stay away!
Big hugs to all you girlies and nice that we are all back from nice breaks! Am I the last one to test? Oh god, pressure!
Love and hugs,

Aster xxx

Hi Aster!!! Thanks for updating us! I'm thinking positively for you!!! STAY AWAY FROM ASTER YOU :witch: hehe oh and stay away :rain:!!! You have got great willpower to not test!!! I am gonna be dying to find out when I get back on Sunday!!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you hunie!!! Loads of dust!!

:af:

I ovulated on the 11th of August! So we are close. :)

Oh god, I have bought my FR test! But can't test til tomorrow morning...yikes! Not holding out my hope though! :(

How's you girls today?
Lol XXx

Hey girls,

Gina welcome! :winkwink: I am just thinking, if you OVd on the 11th August, you AF should have come 14 days afterwards, that was the 25th!! Have u tested yet?? Keep us posted!

Aster, OMG Im so nervous for you!! Will you let us know as soon as you do it?? Good luck pet!! How are anniversary plans going?

I am bored out of my skull, work is really tedious today, let it be 6 soon please!! To make things worse, weather is looking miserable as ever for the weekend, while the rest of Europe is roasting! (Can you tell I like moaning..?) :haha:

How is everyone else?

xx

By the way, I have booked a smear test for next Friday and I am really scared, please don't have a go at me, but it is my first smear test ever!! I know I should have had one done before ages ago, but I was really embarrased and worried at the same time, and kept putting it off.. :blush:

Could you girls let me know how long it takes? Is it sore? How long does it take to get the results? Do they only contact you if there is anything wrong? Oh dear, Im scared, I don't wanna go!!! :wacko: (Although I know I have to..)

xx

OK!!! soooooo this is why i love this thread and our lil group i cant remember who posted what back etc regarding my post sorry! :) oh gina welcome :hugs:
right: after being in a FOUL mood last night i re-read my post and i have in fact not been trying for 8 months more like 6-7!!!! (it feels longer!)

i have been using the CB OV test the digital one with the smiley face and no it didnt smile for me!:growlmad:

i now have some reg ones you just hold in your pee :shy: in a pot bit messy!! but still no positive! however £11 for 30 sticks comapred to CB digital £15 for 7!!!!|!! not using any stuff to help the ahem..dryness as do not normally have this issue as i say think it may have been the heat on holiday plus cm slowly but surely returning at mo.

not using clomid as only last 2 have been 36 and 46!! got docs on 7th though to see why its all gone crazy and to check im ok :cry:

RIGHT ENOUGH REGARDING ME.....
ASTER :kiss:IM AM SENDING YOU LOADS OF :dust: please let us know asap how you get on xxxxxxx

everyone who got :witch: keep postive its just another chance for us to try :winkwink:

oh my goodness i have blabbered on, sorry for not responding so personally this time have memory of a goldfish and cant remember who said what :blush:xxxxxx

Ok... will put you ladies out of your misery.....
:bfn:

:cry::cry::cry:

Nevermind, at least it means that we are all in again for sept....
Bring on those babies!!!!:baby:

(and I can have a big drink with my anniversary meal tonight!:happydance:)

Big huge hugs and thanks for all you guys support... loves ya all. :kiss:
xxxxxxx

P.s B-B - a smear aint so bad and at least you are better late than never!
They will tell you really helpful things like 'it is no bigger than the average....' and I feel like saying ' but the average aint metal!!!' You need to relax though and it really doesnt hurt, just tickles a bit when they swab. Its a bit ungainly but if you can get over the fact that they are staring up your...:blush: then you'llbe fine!!:thumbup: They will contact you regardless and send you a letter within 3 weeks (mine came after about 2 I think) so say how it looks.If you are worried the GP normally has a little sheet of info about it.
Good luck hon and just lie back and think of england!! :haha:

Aster sorry about the bfn but you're not out until AF shows. There is still hope!!

I can remember getting a letter from my GPs on my 21st birthday for a smear test :shock:.

My update is that AF is playing silly buggers with me at the moment. I don't know what exactly I had on Thursday but basically I spotted red/pinkish stuff on the tissue first thing in the morning so I thought that AF was on its way but since then all I've had is spotting. I've demanded a whole load of :sex: off my DH to bring AF out but that hasn't seemed to have worked this time, in fact today she seems to have completely gone into hiding.... I got all my hpts through the post this morning so tomorrow I'll get to use FMU if she's still a no show.

Brit acrosssea did you get that smear test request over here in england on your 21st?
just im 24 this october i have never been asked to go for a smear and last time when i asked when i turned 23 they said i would not need one untill i was 25??? im confused!!!?
theres so much hype surrounding smears and stuff at the mo i just dont know!
that sound like a AF i had where it was jst weird browny pink spotting for 10 days, apparently it can be your body shedding leftovers so to speak eww i know but just sharing,was your cycle shorter than normall? but hey could be a good sign as well fingers crossed xxxxx

xx aster hunny as already mentioned you are not out until AF shows! even your ticker says a home PG test MAY work today! PMA hunny PMA xxx enjoy your anniversary meal and have a lovely large glass of wine :)

My cycles vary from between 27-32 days normally so I'm just waiting for the proper full flow. I do think she'll show though soon but time will tell. If she is gonna come, I wish she would sooner rather than later. I went to get on and look forward to ovulation!!

I was in the UK when I had the smear request but that was 6 years ago. I think they've changed the rules with smears now, I know the last time I went (I've had 2) the nurse told me there had been changes.

Hey Aster any news?

My AF came today and I must say that I am happy about it 'cos now I can (again) start getting ready for this cycle. Actually, I feel a little worn out by the stupid game my AF was playing with me so I'm quite thankful to have a little break... Even if it is only for about a week before I start poas again :rofl:. Plus, it's been great to take painkillers today. I have a wisdom tooth that plays up every month or so and it's been killing the whole right side of my mouth for about the past week so as soon as I saw a whole load of red - I popped that jar!

Hey ladies!!
Am back in the land of the living (well work) and a mountain of paperwork! Typical!

Still no:witch: but think that was just nerves before testing and so I put her off! Or i could just be a bit messed up from coming off the pill! Who knows!:shrug:

Hows all you girlies today??

Ast xxxx

:rofl: brit you are sooooo funny xx

Aster thats kinda good no AF!! ooo heres hoping hun :friends:

im good today started in a new department so stress eliviated and looking forward to my new start on CD 22 and still no positive OPK so its gonna be a long one again :growlmad: however lots more cm today (sorry for tmi!)so hopefully will ov soon, definately been getting lots of :sex: regardless as i dont have a clue even with these opks not quite clear enough and im not getting stung with those cb digitals again!!!!

did everyone have a good bank holiday?? xxxx

Hello ladies!

How is everyone?

Im grand, not much in the TTC department, I have been shattered and haven't been doing any BD lately..

I have been moved to another area in the office and my new seat is right by the entrance, so everyone can check what Im doing, therefore I can't check our thread during the day! not good, I liked having my little bit of privacy..

I have 3 days to go until this smear test, Im scared, 2 people told me today that it is a bit sore, and it wasn't what I wanted to hear..

Aster, u haven't had yr AF yet!! OMG, this is getting really exciting!! Im so nervous for you! Do a wee test pls pls pls, for us.. :happydance: :test: Did you have a nice anniversary meal?

My bank holiday was boooring, I had to work yesterday ( I only have 6 stat holidays), my only joy was the fact that it rained solid the whole day, so I didn't really miss much out.

XKLFX, practice and more practice, that is what I like to hear! :winkwink:

Lots of:dust: for you and for everyone else!

xx

Clearblue opks have got to be the most easiest but are just so expensive! I bought a whole heap of opks where the lines have to be interpreted, which I'm not great at but they're cheaper. I don't worry too much though about them 'cos it is possible to miss the surge so KLF as long as you're bding when you see fertile cm then that's great!

Yes I agree with BB - Aster :test:!! How are you feeling?

BB I had a boring Bank Holiday as well but I wasn't working and it was a lovely day over here... My DH was hungover :dohh:! I let him off though 'cos we've been celebrating all over the weekend up to yesterday 'cos it was his 40th birthday! With it being a Tuesday, I cooked the most amazing dinner, which near enough took me all day - to start we had double baked stilton souffle, lamb stew with sage and onion dumplings and to finish we had pan fried apple and raspberry crumble. I was well impressed with myself!!

Morning,

Brit, that sounds absolutely delicious. I would love to cook lovely things like those too, I just need to focus and do it, unfortunately I always feel too tired to even think about preparing a light salad.. lol

Aster, any updates??? :test::test::test: :test:

xx

Ooo B-B bad luck on not getting to check all the time but hope your new spot is nicer??

Don't panic about your smear test. It is fine. You have to relax as if you get all het up it may be a bit more sore. I had mine (my first one) back in (Jan/feb ish) and it was ok.
I am not particularly prudish but I do tend to jabber when I get nervous but luckily had a lovely female doc who kept talking to me and taking my mind off it. I love the nurses take which was ' it is no bigger than the average :blush:' which is true but the average aint made of metal!!! hehehe! If you get a super nice doc they will warm it in some warm water for you too otherwise its a bit chilly! the swab is fine and feels a bit wierd as you are being ticked from the inside but wasn't painful. I have quite a backwards facing cervix and it was still fine. They send you a letter with your results either way in about 3 weeks (mine came after about 2) but if you have any more questions hon, your doc will have a leaflet that they can give you about testing, results etc. In response to the confusion on ages, it used to be 21 for your first test but now it is 25 although I think the earlier the better and in the light of people like Jade Goody I think they may change it back. Ooo you can also take a paracetamol or ibuprofen (if you are normally allowed) about an hour before hand and this will help relax your muscles and with any discomfort. Lie back and think of England darling!!

Brit!! Get you!!! Our own little nigella!!! Where was it you said you lived again?? :winkwink: I'll be round in 10.....
Sounds like a scrummy meal!! Lucky man!

In regards to your chanting
(I can hear you, don't deny it... ''wee,wee,wee,wee'')

I am actually going to go and buy some more tests later. Still no AF although apart from being super emotional (had a bit of a row with DH last night) i feel ok and none of the symptoms I thought I might have if i was pregnant.... I did think I might wait but finally told my Bestest friend that I was trying and she told me to try a cheapy test from tesco as none of the clear blue didnt show her as pregnant at all!! (she has a scrummy little boy who is my godson who is now 2 so she was definately pregnant!!) Who knows!! Symptom wise I don't have anything really, been a bit more teary (which is normal for me!!! I sob at the dog whisperer!!):cry:
but no cramps or anything wierd. A few headaches but I get alot of those. I am going back to being really thirsty again and am worried if i take a test today that it wont show as will be too watered down. So may have to wait til the morning. Who knows!:shrug:

Hate this waiting game but hey!!!

Big hugs to all. :kiss::hugs:

A xxxxx

P.s must apologise, just realised how long this post is!! God I waffle!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->