TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

You can add me! :)
TTC baby #1, NTNP till January 2011 and if no BFP then we'll be stepping it up a lot! :)

Pills tossed on September 14! :) due to the amount of symptoms I'm having (see my journal) I'll be testing on September 23 if AF stays away!

Any other info you need?

Hi girl :hi:

Welcome to our group! :hugs::hugs:

I added you to our member page and updated your info:hugs:

There is more info I need from you.. but I will post it on here when I get a chance to look at everybody's info :thumbup::thumbup:

Welcome and lots and lots of :dust: girl! :hugs:

Thanks! :hugs:

Only just seen this thread....

Me Me me - i'm ttc no 1. Can i join in plz?

I'm on CD8 and i'll be happy with either a Girl or Boy. I've had one miscarriage and my B-day is 12/01

xx:flower:

I just added you to our member page :dance::dance:

Keep me updated on your info :thumbup:

Welcome and lots of :dust: and :hugs:!

Congrats sequeena!! So happy for you, hon!

I'm getting very impatient to start my Clomid, haha. I was planning on starting the Provera on the 26th, but I might bump it up a few days. :haha:

Me too! I'm waiting on that darn :witch: to come so I can start my Clomid & get my tubes checked out also!

UGH! Patience...Patience...Patience! :haha::haha:

I'm the most impatient person I know, haha!! When do you expect AF to arrive?

:haha::haha:

When are you expecting :witch:?

Me too girl!

I'm expecting :witch: in about 10 to 15 days! Hopefully shorter than that! :haha:

I had planned on starting the Provera on the 26th, but I am thinking about going ahead and starting it tomorrow or the day after, and I have to take it for 10 days, then I should have AF within 7 days after that. We might end up taking Clomid around the same time. :thumbup:

Yay! :dance:!

Good luck girl!!!!!!!!

Hope you get that :bfp:!

Hi girls! :hi:

I got most of everybody updated!

If yours is not..please post it on here and I will update it tomorrow.. :thumbup:

Much love and :dust:!

Hi girls

Do you mind if I join you?

TTC month No.14, CD 15 today. Today I'm feeling optimistic. Big change from the way I was feeling a few days ago. Does anyone else get really low just before Ov. I just tend to feel really negative when I'm supposed to start BD. I'm worried that all this stress is preventing me getting my BFP.

maybe that's what my problem is. just responded on another thread that i've been really depressed for the last few days since i've been off the clomid. i'm cd 15 today. for the last few days i've felt a few tinges in my ovaries, maybe a cramping feeling. but i'm not sure if it was O or not? no thick, sticky cm or anything like that? and now today i just feel completely down on this whole baby thing. i really feel like the clomid isn't going to do me any good and i'm not going to be preggers this go round....
i hate getting depressed over this stuff....

anyone else think it might have been O?

CD 11
We tried out preseed for the first time last night.

TMI:
We had so much fun with it. We don't need lube:blush:, but figured we would give it a shot for the sake of fun/babymaking. We were goofing off with the applicator "you do it, no you," "how much should we use?? me: "a little!" DH: "THIS much?! (while he fills up the whole thing)":haha: DH insisted we are "the average woman":dohh: so we used the "average" recommended and it was waaaaaay too much. Feels pretty natural though. I think we are fans. :haha:

Hmm, this further makes me want to try it. We don't need any lube, but I was wondering if it would help the spermies. And if it's fun...why not try it? lol

Get it!

Sequeena!! Congrats on the :bfp:!!!

Is that the first BFP of the group? We might have to start a new group on the first tri section with the TTC #1 Dream Believers Graduates. I hope we all move over quickly!:winkwink:

COUNT ME IN LADIES!!!

Hi everyone I know I am jumping in late. For some reason I just saw this thread. I can't get on as much as I would like so that may explain it.

DH and I are trying for #1 WOOHOO!!!

I wonder what our kids will look like what they will be like...their names. However I skip over the pregnancy part. LOL I know it's a journey...most often trying. I try not to get discouraged by the thougt of it. lol I hope for the first I will be one of the exceptions. No morning sickness ,no scares, no serious issues, no major changes except the bump of course. :) See I am a dreamer. I so belong in this group! lol

Just wanted to update since I had the first appt with a new OB today (since my other one was just blah - I fired her :haha:) Finally have a dr that validates my concerns! Anyhow, she just prescribed me provera to bring on AF so they can start testing on CD 2-3 and 20-22 and then move on from there. She says that most likely the next cycle after testing she'll put me on clomid. Funny how after she read the first few lines of my history she asked why I wasn't tested right off the bat. Just happy that I no longer have to wait another 9 months to start the testing :) Apparently, I most likely am not ovulating but they need to test to make sure...at least things are starting to happen sooner! So happy I changed to a new OB :happydance:

Thank you so much everyone!! :D

AF should have been due today and no sign of her. Still got loads of cm (I've usually dried up by now). I am cramping but it's gone this morning.

I'm out ladies...woke up from a nap to find :witch:....worried cause now my cycle is thrown off.....(shorter than 27 days...)

Sorry AF got you 8ambliss.

I cant wait to start SMEP tomorrow! Woo.

xxx

well ladies i think im on my way out :cry:

bloating has gone cramps have returned and are worse than before and it just feels like the :witch: is about to turn up. If she does today then it will be 3 days earlier than normal, seriously have no idea what my body is doing anymore :wacko:

So, taking it easy still....reading my body signs and :sex: when we want :happydance:

Hi girls

TTC month No.14, CD 15 today. Today I'm feeling optimistic. Big change from the way I was feeling a few days ago. Does anyone else get really low just before Ov. I just tend to feel really negative when I'm supposed to start BD. I'm worried that all this stress is preventing me getting my BFP.

I think that's what I felt!

I felt EXTREME FATIGUE and just in a BLAH mood!!

Maybe you did "O"! Did you :sex:?

Yes BD'd on CD13 & CD15 (Yesterday) was thinking of BD'ing again either today CD16 or tommorow CD17. Don't know what's best anymore everyday or every other day. I've tried both already so just going by instinct this month. Yesterday I had loads of EW but I haven't got a positive OPK yet which is strange. I'm using the clearblue digital one - the 'smiley face' as I like to call it.:wacko:

Hi girls

maybe that's what my problem is. just responded on another thread that i've been really depressed for the last few days since i've been off the clomid. i'm cd 15 today. for the last few days i've felt a few tinges in my ovaries, maybe a cramping feeling. but i'm not sure if it was O or not? no thick, sticky cm or anything like that? and now today i just feel completely down on this whole baby thing. i really feel like the clomid isn't going to do me any good and i'm not going to be preggers this go round....
i hate getting depressed over this stuff....

anyone else think it might have been O?

I took Clomid for 5 months and it made me ovulate but I didn't get my BFP. Clomid made me quite irritable but this is the second month off it but I still get upset and every little thing and seem to be particularly negative just before we need to start BD'ing as I already start to think about getting another BFN at the end of the month.

I'm thinking its taking us longer because of my DH's average to below average motility. Doc said that he'd seen men with much worse results and they've still managed to get BFPs so he insisted we try for another 6 months until Jan 2011 and if we don't get our BFP by then, we'll need to go in again for more detailed tests. They don't start taking you seriously until you've been TTC for a year and a half. What worries me though is that we've been BD on the 'right' days since we started TTC and its now been 14 months you would think I would think I should have got a BFP By now. I've also been using OPKs, taking pregnacare preconception, EPO etc etc... Just seems like its never going to happen.

When did you take the clomid CD3-7 OR CD5-9? Usually you are supposed to Ov 5 to 10 days after your last clomid pill. It can also dry up your CM so make sure you drink loads of water and use something like preseed and take EPO for the first half of your cycle until just before you Ov. DO NOT take EPO from Ovulation onwards as it can cause a miscarriage. Its good for CM though for before you Ov.

Only just seen this thread....

Me Me me - i'm ttc no 1. Can i join in plz?

I'm on CD8 and i'll be happy with either a Girl or Boy. I've had one miscarriage and my B-day is 12/01

xx:flower:

I just added you to our member page :dance::dance:

Keep me updated on your info :thumbup:

Welcome and lots of :dust: and :hugs:!

Hi Ladies

please add me to your list, this is my 8th cycle ttc and i am praying this is the one.:baby::spermy: go get em.

So mad because i'm on vacation the next time i O and it's going to make it hard to temp and get things right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->