TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

So happy for you honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOoooooHOoooo!

xxx

CD 11
We tried out preseed for the first time last night.

TMI:
We had so much fun with it. We don't need lube:blush:, but figured we would give it a shot for the sake of fun/babymaking. We were goofing off with the applicator "you do it, no you," "how much should we use?? me: "a little!" DH: "THIS much?! (while he fills up the whole thing)":haha: DH insisted we are "the average woman":dohh: so we used the "average" recommended and it was waaaaaay too much. Feels pretty natural though. I think we are fans. :haha:

I cant wait to use it now!! :haha:

We DTD last night without it as I dont want to waste it, gonna save it until CD12.

xxx

hey ladies :hi:

would love to join currently on 11 DPO and due to test in 4 days!! (24th September)

was feeling fine this morning and didn't really have any symptons except for being bloated which has been there all the way through 2ww but now starting to get cramps and hoping its not the sign that the :witch: is on her way!

this is our 6th month of trying for our first baby.

Hi girls :hi::hi::hi::hi:

I am updating everyone that I have not updated yet!

Sorry I haven't been on top of this..just been feeling soo :sleep:

If anyone wants to update their information right now..please post it on here :hugs:

I will try to get to everybody within the next day or so... Please be patient..:haha:

It's taking a while to update everyone.. not complaining or nothing..:haha:

But when you have stuff going on at home..it's hard to get to the laptop :comp: and be on here for hours.. :haha:

:hi: to all of our Newest Members!! I will be updating your info as you post it... (at least try to get on this darn laptop for an hour or so a day!) :comp: :haha:

Good luck and :dust: & :hugs::hugs: to all!!!

Please add me to your list. I am TTC #1 and this is my 14th month TTC. At this point I don't mind whether I have a girl or boy, I just want a baby! I am currently on CD 15, still waiting for ovulation.

Hey ladies, I had two positive opks over the weekend and a negative today, hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow to confirm O [-o<

Been :sex: lots and will do again tonight. Trying to follow the SMEP but man its hard work, not used to all the :sex:

Good luck CucciCoo

I am on CD15 and still waiting for a positive OPK. Need to BD today too.

Hi everyone just wanted to add... :bfp: here! :happydance:

Yay girl! I'm soooo happy for you :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Your DREAM Has finally come to reality! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congrats on the next 9 months! You are always welcome here hun :hugs:

Keep us updated!

Much love and :hugs:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members