TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey ladies, I had two positive opks over the weekend and a negative today, hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow to confirm O [-o<

Been :sex: lots and will do again tonight. Trying to follow the SMEP but man its hard work, not used to all the :sex:

Good luck hun :hugs:

Hope that :spermy: meets the egg this cycle! :thumbup::dust:

I'm ttc #1 for a while. There have been restless nights where I've cried, and was discouraged that it'll never happen. It has been a rough journey, but I've praying every night for our miracle! It will happen, I just know it!

Been to the Dr., and had an ultrasound that came back normal. No other tests have been done as of yet because my dr wants me to chart, and do the opk for a couple of months before running any tests to ensure that I am ov. I've had + opks so far!

Wishing all of us first time ttcers lots and lots of :dust: :dust:

hey ladies :hi:

would love to join currently on 11 DPO and due to test in 4 days!! (24th September)

was feeling fine this morning and didn't really have any symptons except for being bloated which has been there all the way through 2ww but now starting to get cramps and hoping its not the sign that the :witch: is on her way!

this is our 6th month of trying for our first baby.

Hi hun :hi:

I added you to our member page :thumbup:

Keep me updated with everything.. If your info is wrong on our member page..let me know so I can update it..Updating everybody's may take long..so if I don't get to yours.. just let me know..:wacko::wacko::haha:

Good luck and I hope that stinkin :witch: doesn't visit!

I'm ttc #1 for a while. There have been restless nights where I've cried, and was discouraged that it'll never happen. It has been a rough journey, but I've praying every night for our miracle! It will happen, I just know it!

Been to the Dr., and had an ultrasound that came back normal. No other tests have been done as of yet because my dr wants me to chart, and do the opk for a couple of months before running any tests to ensure that I am ov. I've had + opks so far!

Hi hun:hi::hugs:

There are plenty of women on here that go through the same thing..That's why we try to keep that PMA up high on here..:dohh::winkwink:

Yeah charting will definitely tell you if you're ovulating or not.. I've been charting and everything and been TTC and NTNP for almost 3 years and nothing has happened yet so that's why my doctor is gonna go ahead and put me on clomid and have my tubes checked too :dohh::hugs:

I hope you get that :bfp: soon girl! Keep me updated!

I'm gonna put you as a member on our member page :dance:

If you see anything that isn't up to date on your info..let me know!

Good luck and :dust::hugs:

You can add me! :)
TTC baby #1, NTNP till January 2011 and if no BFP then we'll be stepping it up a lot! :)

Pills tossed on September 14! :) due to the amount of symptoms I'm having (see my journal) I'll be testing on September 23 if AF stays away!

Any other info you need?

There are plenty of women on here that go through the same thing..That's why we try to keep that PMA up high on here..:dohh::winkwink:

Yeah charting will definitely tell you if you're ovulating or not.. I've been charting and everything and been TTC and NTNP for almost 3 years and nothing has happened yet so that's why my doctor is gonna go ahead and put me on clomid and have my tubes checked too :dohh::hugs:

Thank you! I'll be praying that you get your BFP real soon!! :hugs:

For now it's just the waiting game :coffee: lol

Rustyswife - Can you add me to the ttc # 1 count? We've been trying for 9 months, AF 2 weeks late but all BFNs, and have a dr appt on monday. Hoping I'm one of those that hpts don't show pos until later in pregnancy! One can only hope, right? Would love to join all of you ttc # 1. We're trying a different route this time with just good old BD every other day (did this last cycle, so if I o'd then there's a better possibility we caught the elusive eggie :). No idea when I'm supposed to be ovulating, but I did have the last 3 cycles at 40 days apart. Anyhow, enough of my rambling here's buckets of baby dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi girl :hi::hugs:

I added you to our member page :dance:

Girl, I hope that :witch: stays away for good and I hope you get that :bfp:!

Welcome and :dust: blowing your way!

Congrats sequeena!! So happy for you, hon!

I'm getting very impatient to start my Clomid, haha. I was planning on starting the Provera on the 26th, but I might bump it up a few days. :haha:

Hey Rusty'sWife I woulod like to become a member too. According to mycountdowntopregnancy.com I am 5DPO and according to FertilityFriend.com I am 4DPO, we just started using BBT so I'm saying this is our first month trying. I have been having cramping and backaches since 1DPO and have been oh SO tired since then too! I have a really good feeling that this is our month!!

Hey girl! :hi:

I just added you to our member list :dance::yipee:

I updated your info too!

If you look on there one day and you think "this isn't right?!" :haha:

Just post your updated info on here and I'll update it! :happydance:

Good luck girl and a bunch of :dust:!!

I'm getting very impatient to start my Clomid, haha. I was planning on starting the Provera on the 26th, but I might bump it up a few days. :haha:

Me too! I'm waiting on that darn :witch: to come so I can start my Clomid & get my tubes checked out also!

UGH! Patience...Patience...Patience! :haha::haha:

Me too! I'm waiting on that darn :witch: to come so I can start my Clomid & get my tubes checked out also!

I'm the most impatient person I know, haha!! When do you expect AF to arrive?

You can add me! :)
TTC baby #1, NTNP till January 2011 and if no BFP then we'll be stepping it up a lot! :)

Pills tossed on September 14! :) due to the amount of symptoms I'm having (see my journal) I'll be testing on September 23 if AF stays away!

Any other info you need?

Hi girl :hi:

Welcome to our group! :hugs::hugs:

I added you to our member page and updated your info:hugs:

There is more info I need from you.. but I will post it on here when I get a chance to look at everybody's info :thumbup::thumbup:

Welcome and lots and lots of :dust: girl! :hugs:

:haha::haha:

When are you expecting :witch:?

Me too girl!

I'm expecting :witch: in about 10 to 15 days! Hopefully shorter than that! :haha:

Thank you! I'll be praying that you get your BFP real soon!! :hugs:

For now it's just the waiting game :coffee: lol

Yup!

All about patience :coffee::coffee: :haha::haha:

I'll be praying for you to get that :bfp: soon girl!

Hi girls

Do you mind if I join you?

TTC month No.14, CD 15 today. Today I'm feeling optimistic. Big change from the way I was feeling a few days ago. Does anyone else get really low just before Ov. I just tend to feel really negative when I'm supposed to start BD. I'm worried that all this stress is preventing me getting my BFP.

I think that's what I felt!

I felt EXTREME FATIGUE and just in a BLAH mood!!

Maybe you did "O"! Did you :sex:?

:haha::haha:

When are you expecting :witch:?

Me too girl!

I'm expecting :witch: in about 10 to 15 days! Hopefully shorter than that! :haha:

I had planned on starting the Provera on the 26th, but I am thinking about going ahead and starting it tomorrow or the day after, and I have to take it for 10 days, then I should have AF within 7 days after that. We might end up taking Clomid around the same time. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->