TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Thanks girls!

He asked me to lay off of his back about the whole :sex: thing..

So I'm just gonna lay off and not say anything to him until he gets his :sex: moods back!...

Patience! :haha:

:hi:

I can so relate to what you and OH are going through - my DH has found it tough when he knows its O and the pressure has let down the performance:dohh:
I get so fustrated and :growlmad: that it has been particularly difficult at times and with all that stress no wonder we're not getting anywhere:dohh:
Speaking of which I just know the :witch: is on her way - have woken nearly 2 hrs b4 the alarm this morning and no sensitivie (.)(.) and feeling heavy so already feeling :cry: with how depressing it is - :growlmad: this is tough!!!!
Anyway next month I'm booked in to have my tubes checked - very scared about that :wacko: so think will be on here lots & lots needing lots of :hugs:
Ok well lots of :dust: to us all

Hi girls

Do you mind if I join you?

TTC month No.14, CD 15 today. Today I'm feeling optimistic. Big change from the way I was feeling a few days ago. Does anyone else get really low just before Ov. I just tend to feel really negative when I'm supposed to start BD. I'm worried that all this stress is preventing me getting my BFP.

maybe that's what my problem is. just responded on another thread that i've been really depressed for the last few days since i've been off the clomid. i'm cd 15 today. for the last few days i've felt a few tinges in my ovaries, maybe a cramping feeling. but i'm not sure if it was O or not? no thick, sticky cm or anything like that? and now today i just feel completely down on this whole baby thing. i really feel like the clomid isn't going to do me any good and i'm not going to be preggers this go round....
i hate getting depressed over this stuff....

anyone else think it might have been O?

I took Clomid for 5 months and it made me ovulate but I didn't get my BFP. Clomid made me quite irritable but this is the second month off it but I still get upset and every little thing and seem to be particularly negative just before we need to start BD'ing as I already start to think about getting another BFN at the end of the month.

I'm thinking its taking us longer because of my DH's average to below average motility. Doc said that he'd seen men with much worse results and they've still managed to get BFPs so he insisted we try for another 6 months until Jan 2011 and if we don't get our BFP by then, we'll need to go in again for more detailed tests. They don't start taking you seriously until you've been TTC for a year and a half. What worries me though is that we've been BD on the 'right' days since we started TTC and its now been 14 months you would think I would think I should have got a BFP By now. I've also been using OPKs, taking pregnacare preconception, EPO etc etc... Just seems like its never going to happen.

When did you take the clomid CD3-7 OR CD5-9? Usually you are supposed to Ov 5 to 10 days after your last clomid pill. It can also dry up your CM so make sure you drink loads of water and use something like preseed and take EPO for the first half of your cycle until just before you Ov. DO NOT take EPO from Ovulation onwards as it can cause a miscarriage. Its good for CM though for before you Ov.

i took the clomid cd 3-7. i didn't know about the cm. because i haven't noticed anyone which i thought was a big indicator of O. and i don't drink a lot of water..:dohh: i know...
but i'm not using any opk's because they just get me upset and frustrated! haha. soo the preseed is like a lubricant, but what is EPO?

You should be Ovulating some time between CD 13 to 17 (5 to 10 days after your last clomid)so your important BD'ing days are from CD11 to CD17 (the 2 days before you Ovulate are also important). Try BD'ing every other day during those important days.
EPO = Evening Primrose Oil - it helps your cm as clomid can dry it up. But like I said above DO NOT take it after you have ovulated as it can cause a miscarriage. If you are not sure when you ovulate (as you don't use OPKs) then just take it from CD1 to CD 12 and then stop it until the next cycle.

From what you said about the cramping a few days before CD15 it sounds as if that was Ov pains so you were probably Ov'ing around those days. The pain can be before, during or after Ov.

You could give OPKs one more go and test from CD 11 to 17 so that you can pinpoint when you ovulate, once you get a positive OPK you know for the following month what days are important. Just a suggestion.

the primrose oil sounds really helpful. i'm just kind of new to all of this, with the medication and all. i'm glad you have an idea roughly of when ov should occur with the clomid, and cd11-cd17 seemed like some really good days from what i can remember. if i don't get my BFP this month, then i may give the opk's another go round. i know they'd be helpful, but i'm just so impatient and get so flustered. but i'm going to have to get over it and work with myself! haha! you've been really helpful!!

FF finally gave me my lines :thumbup: my very first ones :happydance: currently 3dpo.
Will test on the 4th Oct if I can hold out.

Rustyswife, please will you update. Thanks chick. :flower:

Hi ladies.

I'm 7DPO today. I've been having sore boobs since 3dpo but over the last few days they have constantly been errect.
I've also just noticed that i have white nodules under the skin of my nipples like milk is there
Whats that all about?

Thanx xxx

Hi ladies.

I'm 7DPO today. I've been having sore boobs since 3dpo but over the last few days they have constantly been errect.
I've also just noticed that i have white nodules under the skin of my nipples like milk is there
Whats that all about?

Thanx xxx

Those are normal. They're called Montgomery's Tubercles (sp?). Every woman has them.

Not been here for a few days. Af got me and my PMA just plummeted lol but I'm back and my PMA is sky high :)
how is everyone?

Had a job interview at a nursery today :happydance: It looks good! Still don't know if I O'd or not but oh well :happydance: Total relaxed approach this month!

You know, right in the middle of our fertile time we didn't dtd because HE was so freaking tired from work.

Last night, he got mad at ME because i didn't want to do it, because i'm in the middle of freaking AF and not feeling very attractive, so he was furious at me and doesn't get why i won't because it 'doesn't bother you any' is what he actually said. I was livid.

Supposedly Ov today! (my opks NEVER came!) :growlmad:

Got test results up (usual bloodwork for a physical). All great :) :thumbup:

Back to BD... :haha:

You know, right in the middle of our fertile time we didn't dtd because HE was so freaking tired from work.

Last night, he got mad at ME because i didn't want to do it, because i'm in the middle of freaking AF and not feeling very attractive, so he was furious at me and doesn't get why i won't because it 'doesn't bother you any' is what he actually said. I was livid.

:dohh: :wacko:

AF still hasn't shown her face, but I tested this morning and got another :bfn: :growlmad:

Hello girls :hi:!

Been at the doctor's office all day today!

My OH hurt his knee so he may have to have surgery! :nope:

He's on crutches and everything! So I'm not gonna worry about TTC until he gets better on his own feet!

I hate that he's going through this... :nope:

I'm not gonna bug him or nothing about :sex: because now I know he definitely can't :sex:

So now I'm just waiting on :witch: to come so I can get scheduled to get my tubes checked and start on Clomid :yipee:

How are yall ladies? :hugs:

Just found out my progesterone levels are only at 3.3 so I'm bummed...but looking on to October with PMA and knowing that my doctor has upped my clomid doseage keeps me very hopeful!!

Hope your DH get's well soon so you can keep moving on the baby train =)

Hello girls :hi:!

Been at the doctor's office all day today!

My OH hurt his knee so he may have to have surgery! :nope:

He's on crutches and everything! So I'm not gonna worry about TTC until he gets better on his own feet!

I hate that he's going through this... :nope:

I'm not gonna bug him or nothing about :sex: because now I know he definitely can't :sex:

So now I'm just waiting on :witch: to come so I can get scheduled to get my tubes checked and start on Clomid :yipee:

How are yall ladies? :hugs:

So sorry about your DH. Poor thing he won't be able to :sex: with crutches and all :lol:
Are you still in with a chance though? When is your AF due?

:witch: showed! Finally. Rather glad since it means I'm not having a super-long waiting period (ahaha) without AF, etc, after stopping the pill.

So this is my official first cycle of NTNP and crossing my fingers for a planned :bfp: (somewhat planned, anyway).

I may have mentioned I have this dream of announcing that dH and I are expecting to our families at Christmas... Really, really want to do that.

So, :dust:, sticky :dust:, and lots of :dust: to me and everyone else this cycle!!

:witch: showed! Finally. Rather glad since it means I'm not having a super-long waiting period (ahaha) without AF, etc, after stopping the pill.

So this is my official first cycle of NTNP and crossing my fingers for a planned :bfp: (somewhat planned, anyway).

I may have mentioned I have this dream of announcing that dH and I are expecting to our families at Christmas... Really, really want to do that.

So, :dust:, sticky :dust:, and lots of :dust: to me and everyone else this cycle!!

That would be nice to announce a :bfp: to all our family at xmas. Hoping I can do that too.

Looks like AF got me at only 8DPO so my LP is too short. It looked so promising yesterday.

Love & :dust:

Looks like AF got me at only 8DPO so my LP is too short. It looked so promising yesterday.

Love & :dust:

So sorry. Have you been to see a doc about your short LP? I think they can prescribe Progesterone to improve your LP.

Rustys- sorry to hear about your DH honey!! I hope he won't have to have surgery. Hopefully he will be feeling better and will be more interested about BD'ing when it comes time for you to start your Clomid!

Born2BeAMommy- so sorry hon :( But hopefully the higher dosage will work and by this time next month you will be pregnant!

Bunnigrl- good luck when you test! Fingers crossed for you!

aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh whats my body doing now, my :wich: showed up today, 6 days early, whats that all about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->