TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Thank you for all the welcomes :) I want my bfp SO BAD! especially with the holidays coming up!! :) It would be so nice to surprise everyone.

My DH and I were talking last night about how we want to tell his family, and we came up with a good idea. (I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's fun to think!) DH wants to wait til we get our first ultrasound so we have a picture....my niece Emma (Dh's sisters daughter) is 2 and she's talking ALOT, so we're thinking of putting the ultrasound in frame, and give it to my niece and tell her to go up to my MIL and say "Auntie Ashleigh is having a baby" ... :) I can't wait to see the looks! :)

Hey Bunni!
I'm not sure how i'm doing.....lol
I took a test the other night and got BFN but I'm so sure I OV'd and I haven't gotten my period.....gonna test again this week sometime.....it's so tough to know what's going on with your body..

Progesterone levels were 3.3 so if I am pregnant that is not a good thing.....I'm not convinced that I'm not pregnant...but I just wanna know for sure and move on...I'm prepared either way....I just want a definite answer!!

Hope you are doing well!! 5 days til testing for you. Fx'd for a BFP

I thought I'd be a lot more devasted to get that BFN...but (being a religious gal) God has really given me a lot of peace and a lot of strength and I was fine. I haven't shed one tear. Not when I got the news about my progesterone levels being low or the BFN....I don't know what it all means but God really is right there holding me up and letting me know it's all gonna be ok no matter what, my time is coming...and I have comfort in knowing that!!
Best of luck. We will get those BFP's soon...just have to believe and keep up the PMA!

I'm doing good today, in a decent mood all day (as opposed to yesterday when I bit dH's head off over something very small).

Just wanting AF to pack her bags so we can get BDing and make our LO :baby:

Only thing to report today is that OPKs finally made it here today. Over a week too late I might add! :growlmad: Let's hope we don't need them.

2ww...

Hey girls :hi:

I need someone to talk to NOW!...... :cry:

Me & OH have gone without :sex: for 19 DAYS!....I can't take it much longer!

My sex drive, hormones, feelings and sleep is driving me crazy!

I can't sleep at night now because when we cuddle in the bed..it makes me wanna :sex: and we can't! :cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a HUGE argument last week about this and he yelled for me to stay off of his back and it's been a week since then and nothing has changed!!

I'm getting to the point...I'm sooo stressed and emotional..I can't even put a fake smile on for him!

I'm giving him the silent treatment because I'm just soo frustrated and soo :cry::cry::cry::cry:!

What can I do??

He cuddles with me every night but it's not good enough! I need :sex:...Not just for a :baby: but for ME!

I feel like he doesn't find me attractive and that he doesn't want me! He got aroused 2 mornings ago while we were showering together but as soon as we tried to :sex: it went soft so he gave up!

I know he's frustrated but I'm FRUSTRATED! I'm going through all these procedures at the doctor's office so we can have a :baby: but I feel since he can't have :sex:...I'm wasting my DA** time!!!

I stay up every night and just cry and cry :cry:

I can't stand it much longer!

The more I say stuff to him about it the more he gets frustrated but I'm WANTING :sex: more than him so it's driving me INSANE!

I can't go a day without thinking about :sex: and when I do..I get upset because I know I will never get it from him!!!

Rustyswife: Do you think that there's something else on his mind that is stressing him out? I would give him time. I know it's so hard, but let him come to you. In the meantime, take a nice hot bath with a good romance book :blush:

Hey, please can I get involved in this?!
TTC for one year, very irregular periods, desperate to get preggers! It's all I ever think about.

Rustyswife, I know just how you feel. You should just talk to him, it always works out :)
People tell me to relax and try not to think about it as all the stress makes it worse, and I get so run down, but of course people saying that makes no difference! You have to reach that point in your own time.

Hey, please can I get involved in this?!
TTC for one year, very irregular periods, desperate to get preggers! It's all I ever think about.

Rustyswife, I know just how you feel. You should just talk to him, it always works out :)
People tell me to relax and try not to think about it as all the stress makes it worse, and I get so run down, but of course people saying that makes no difference! You have to reach that point in your own time.

You're right. You have to come to the relaxing point in your own time. Mine came after 8 months of unsuccessful TTC and a week late AF. I have to say though, this is the BEST cycle ever. No worrying about O'ing, no :sex: like mad. I has been awesome! :happydance:

STILL have spotting over here. This has been an incredibly long AF. and i bet it's going to be a long cycle as well. :(

hey ladies.well after 18 months we finally did it.we conceived the night of our one year wedding anniversary.....hopefully itll stick.gl to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->