TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hello girls :hi:!

Been at the doctor's office all day today!

My OH hurt his knee so he may have to have surgery! :nope:

He's on crutches and everything! So I'm not gonna worry about TTC until he gets better on his own feet!

I hate that he's going through this... :nope:

I'm not gonna bug him or nothing about :sex: because now I know he definitely can't :sex:

So now I'm just waiting on :witch: to come so I can get scheduled to get my tubes checked and start on Clomid :yipee:

How are yall ladies? :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your OH - think your right to chill in the mean time
Got a visit from the :witch: so have been v :cry: all day and feeling like :sad1: about the whole TTC thing - anyway am having my tubes checked on October 7th so am trying to feel positive about that - even though am :help: about the whole procedure thing - anyway i hope that things go well and here's to the next few months :dust: all round :hugs:

aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh whats my body doing now, my :wich: showed up today, 6 days early, whats that all about

Hi Hun,
I feel your :growlmad: at the :witch: i too had a visit today and SO wanted her to stay away - PMA on the floor - it's at times like thses we need our BnB buddies :hugs:
All the best for next month :dust:

Tested lastnight at BFN....progesterone levels were 3.3 last week...yikes! Doc upped the Clomid dosage...really hoping I get AF soon so I can start it all over again...so if she doesn't show up this weekend I'll be testing again to be sure and if BFN I guess I'll have to induce a period and get the Clomid show on the road again. So happy my doctor was quick to up my dosing...thank goodness for that no waiting around at 50mg for months and months.
Keep up the PMA ladies....we are gonna get those BFPs soon!

:witch: showed! Finally. Rather glad since it means I'm not having a super-long waiting period (ahaha) without AF, etc, after stopping the pill.

So this is my official first cycle of NTNP and crossing my fingers for a planned :bfp: (somewhat planned, anyway).

I may have mentioned I have this dream of announcing that dH and I are expecting to our families at Christmas... Really, really want to do that.

So, :dust:, sticky :dust:, and lots of :dust: to me and everyone else this cycle!!

That would be nice to announce a :bfp: to all our family at xmas. Hoping I can do that too.

I just think it'd be so cute! :)

Woohoo, cycle day 2 of my first TTC cycle! I have a good feeling about all of this.
I'm going to kind of be following a relaxed version of the SME plan - bit of charting, etc. Not telling dH about it though, he's not going to know what hit him when Day 8 rolls around :haha:

That is so cute! lol

So I bought a bunch of pregnancy test from online and in the package I got a cute little temp tattoo so I put it on! Weee here it is!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Bunnigrl3/Image09242010161241.jpg

Baby wishes to everyone!!!! Have a great weekend.

Well here is an update for me!

:witch: showed her ugly head today :cry:
But I'll be trying for October so watch out! :haha:

Kind of tired from temping, but hey at least it let's me know in advance when af is here :blush:

Lots of baby dust to all!!!!! :dust:

So, I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and everyone was setting up play pens everywhere! Having some cramps today and I can't get enough sleep. :shrug:

So, I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and everyone was setting up play pens everywhere! Having some cramps today and I can't get enough sleep. :shrug:

I've had dreams like that too! Always seems to happen during the 2ww....hang in there!!:thumbup:

I've had dreams like that too! Always seems to happen during the 2ww....hang in there!!:thumbup:

Yeah, I'm not overly worried. I'm trying not to think about it much. I have myself convinced I'm not so if I do get a :bfp: then I'll be surprised.

Hi everyone. I hope this is okay if I join your thread, I'm new here to babyand bump, but not so much to TTC.

My name is Ashleigh, my husbands name is Patrick. I'll be 23 in October, and we started TTC shortly after our wedding July 2009. I had a breakdown in January, and went on Birth control for about a month but came off of it due to side effects, so now we are TTC again.

This month, I'm trying OPK's for the first time. I'm curious to see if it will help me! Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->