TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

I had my little girl in July last year - we got pregnant straight away after coming off Cerazette! What a blast from the past seeing this thread appearing in my User CP..

Best of luck!

I had 2 MMC last year and am now 16 weeks pregnant, hopefully this is my rainbow.

Good luck :thumbup:

Im still trying but I got engaged so at least had something to celebrate!

After ttc for 3 years and being told we'd never conceive naturally, I'm now nearly 24 weeks pregnant with our little ivf miracle :cloud9: :cloud9:

Took us 2 1/2 years as both me and OH had problems, but after some surgery and medication we are also almost 24 weeks :yipee:

xx

Wow what a blast from the past, can't believe my baby is nearly 1 now!

Wow, it's been a long time!! My little girl is almost 1!

Glad you are TTC again Rustyswife

Thanks girls!!! I'm having a good feeling about this cycle!!! 5 days before AF comes and after ovulation I've been having lots of creamy cm, especially on my panties (feeling wet and crusty sometimes (sorry tmi) Anyway today is 8dpo and I had a bowel movement and I wiped and there was a glob of white creamy cm :) Now cramping in my tummy in different areas! I'm hoping this is it!!!

Thanks girls!!! I'm having a good feeling about this cycle!!! 5 days before AF comes and after ovulation I've been having lots of creamy cm, especially on my panties (feeling wet and crusty sometimes (sorry tmi) Anyway today is 8dpo and I had a bowel movement and I wiped and there was a glob of white creamy cm :) Now cramping in my tummy in different areas! I'm hoping this is it!!!

Good luck hun...fx'd for you and sending some :dust: your way xx

Thanks Hun!!! My panties are soaked (sorry tmi) :)

Thanks Hun!!! My panties are soaked (sorry tmi) :)

How many days till testing?x

Well two more days until I expect the :witch: to come! My CM is still alot! I'm hoping that's a sign!!!! I'll keep y'all posted if she comes or when I'm testing!! :)

Wow!!!!! This has been a while!!! Anybody got any updates since its been soo long? Well me I had to take a break cause we lost our house.. But we're back at it now! 12 days late and 2 maybe positive tests!

Here's to a :bfp:!! :dust:

Oh wow... V old thread... Do you have your :bfp: oh I hope so :yipee:

Xx

Oh wow... V old thread... Do you have your :bfp: oh I hope so :yipee:

Xx

I know! It's amazing how time flies and see our old posts :hugs: Well let's just say I FEEL and I KNOW I am.. Just been getting faint lines on a hpt but with all the signs I gotta be! Just waiting and trying to get that dark :bfp:!!

How have you been? Did you get pregnant!!??

Hiya lovely fx'd for that bfp x

Thanks girl!! Me too! Just getting impatient!! But I know I seen a faint line on a FSRS test!!! Just waiting to see if it gets darker!

My husband wants a :bfp: on the HPT instead of getting a call saying I am! :haha:

Ahhh I hope it is for you, yep we had our LO almost 6 months ago now. Took 2 1/2 years in the end & some fertility treatment but we got there. Keep us posted :thumbup:
xx

Awww!!! Yay!!! Soo happy for you!! :dance::dance: I bet it paid off!!! I'm pretty sure I am! Just gotta get that :bfp:! This was my test this morning
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b521/curlyblues8287/37D008CF-DDC7-431E-91B9-0CF2CFA87C55-3294-00000295755F3817_zps0517fc05.jpg
Some people seen it and told me to use the dollar brand kind!! :dance: eeek!!! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->