TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Well... some crappy developments on the health front are worrying me now. Finally decided to make a TTC journal where I can post about my journey.

My hubby and I have been TTC since July without a great amount of luck. I got two BFP's in October but it quickly ended in miscarriage or what they call a chemical pregnancy. It was so discouraging to be so high and happy at one point to just go to so depressed and upset in just a mere four days time. I went to the doctor and he said that we could try whenever we were ready again, so we started trying right away. I was five days late in November but I didn't test as I was scared about what happened last time. I told msyelf I wouldn't test until I was at least a week late. AF arrived though. In December I decided to try an ovulation kit but I couldn't really tell if I ovulated or not because those test lines are hard to tell if they are similar to and they definitely weren't darker than the other line! So I'm frustrated and I don't even know if I ovulated or not this month. Right now I havent felt much of anything other than really ornery or feeling like I could cry everyday, some mild cramping on the left side that has more recently moved throughout the lower abdomin, and my boobs are just barely showing signs of tenderness around the outside edges but nothing very significant.

After all that explanation my question is this...I keep hearing about sore nipples, not during any cycle (not that I've truly been lucky on any) have I felt sore nipples. My breasts get tender and painful to touch but never do I ever have a sore nipple. What are sore nipples? and has ANYBODY ever gotten a sticky BFP and didn't have them? Help.

Any advice is appreciated. I am so sick of trying. It seems like everyone I talk to it takes about a year or longer...guess I'm in for another six months and hopefully not longer. My heart goes out to those of you who have been trying for a long time. I know how hard it must be on you.

Baby dust to us all.
Love,
Olive

My hubby and I have been TTC since July without a great amount of luck. I got two BFP's in October but it quickly ended in miscarriage or what they call a chemical pregnancy. It was so discouraging to be so high and happy at one point to just go to so depressed and upset in just a mere four days time. I went to the doctor and he said that we could try whenever we were ready again, so we started trying right away. I was five days late in November but I didn't test as I was scared about what happened last time. I told msyelf I wouldn't test until I was at least a week late. AF arrived though. In December I decided to try an ovulation kit but I couldn't really tell if I ovulated or not because those test lines are hard to tell if they are similar to and they definitely weren't darker than the other line! So I'm frustrated and I don't even know if I ovulated or not this month. Right now I havent felt much of anything other than really ornery or feeling like I could cry everyday, some mild cramping on the left side that has more recently moved throughout the lower abdomin, and my boobs are just barely showing signs of tenderness around the outside edges but nothing very significant.

After all that explanation my question is this...I keep hearing about sore nipples, not during any cycle (not that I've truly been lucky on any) have I felt sore nipples. My breasts get tender and painful to touch but never do I ever have a sore nipple. What are sore nipples? and has ANYBODY ever gotten a sticky BFP and didn't have them? Help.

Any advice is appreciated. I am so sick of trying. It seems like everyone I talk to it takes about a year or longer...guess I'm in for another six months and hopefully not longer. My heart goes out to those of you who have been trying for a long time. I know how hard it must be on you.

Baby dust to us all.
Love,
Olive

Sorry for your loss huni :hugs:

weve been TTC for 12 cycles this mth and finally got my :bfp: this morning and have never had sore nipples.

They get very erect and tender around ovulation and for the two weeks after but they dont get "sore" I know how hard and heartbreaking it is every mth and i know that no matter how many people tell you to relax or it will happen doesnt make it any easier. But honestly I know its really corny but i gave up this mth and decided to enjoy my xmas and new yrs eve and pick up again in 2011, and then wham :bfp:

Hang in there darlin it will happen, in the mean time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Olive, sorry for your loss. Babydust to you for this cycle!

Lintu - CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance:

I have never posted a blog before. So I am new to this. My DH and I have been :wedding: for a little over 8 months now and we thought I was PG a little after our wedding. But after missing AF for almost 3 months she showed up. We never got a BFP from a EPT or the doctor, but my body showed signs on its own... Anywho my LMP was December 17, and we have our fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up on Jan 8th!!!!! I O on Christmas so of course we :sex: around all of the Christmas mania! We just want a healthy :baby: So lots of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to everyone!!!!!!

Baby dust to us all.
Love,
Olive

Sorry for your loss huni :hugs:

weve been TTC for 12 cycles this mth and finally got my :bfp: this morning and have never had sore nipples.

They get very erect and tender around ovulation and for the two weeks after but they dont get "sore" I know how hard and heartbreaking it is every mth and i know that no matter how many people tell you to relax or it will happen doesnt make it any easier. But honestly I know its really corny but i gave up this mth and decided to enjoy my xmas and new yrs eve and pick up again in 2011, and then wham :bfp:

Hang in there darlin it will happen, in the mean time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats hun, have a H & H 9 months:hugs:

Helloooooooo!!

It's been awhile! :haha:

How are you ladies doing???

I really need to get back on here and update everybody :hugs:

Me and my OH are losing our house so it's been very difficult for me right now :cry:

We're in the process of packing and moving our stuff in storage and then gonna live with my in-law's until we can find us a place...It's very emotional :cry:

So just wanted to drop in on you ladies :thumbup:

Hopefully I'll be back to TTC soon!

:dust: and :hugs:

Oh no hun! What happened?? Living with the inlaws :argh: you'll have to have really quiet :sex: hehe

xx

:haha:

Yup I know! Sad thing is they adopted a baby and she's 2 years old...She's gonna try to sneak in our room....:argh:

It's gonna be different....

We got a few months behind on our rent when I lost my job in May and my OH had to be off of work for surgery...So they asked us to move out by the end of the month :cry:

Aww rusty that sucks, I hope you both find a place vvsoon so that the TTC journey can be in full force again. Best of luck to you both! :hugs:

:hugs: really sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things get sorted for you soon

xxx

:hugs: So sorry to hear this Rusty I hope you have a better 2011 :hug:

Evening all! I thought I would just 'show my face' since I haven't visited in ages.
I hope you all had a great christmas and doing well. xx

I just found this thread...
:( to read the sad stories.

Im TTC #1. Started in October, but it doesn't look good for this month, Just started learning about temperature reading and cervical mucus, not going to start taking my temp though until March, as I'm moving countries and I figure that will confuse everything!

Wow moving countries & TTC...you are a braver woman than me! :shock:

good luck to you hun!

:dust:

thanks, the moving part is exciting, I figure it wont happen during move time, and if it does, what a perfect excuse to let my husband do the packing and organizing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->