TTC #1 for 15 months

Shamrock - They did a quick test at the doctors, and it came back negative. So tomorrow is 9dpo, I think I'll skip it and test the next day at 10dpo. How about you? When do you plan on testing?

Shamrock - They did a quick test at the doctors, and it came back negative. So tomorrow is 9dpo, I think I'll skip it and test the next day at 10dpo. How about you? When do you plan on testing?

I think I am going to wait til Sunday(11 dpo).

On the upside my temp has been elevating by .1 all week and DH made comment this morning that my boobs were quite swelled!

I think I am going to wait til Sunday(11 dpo).

On the upside my temp has been elevating by .1 all week and DH made comment this morning that my boobs were quite swelled!

That is great news! It sounds like you have some possible early symptoms. Are you still getting the CM too? Fingers crossed for you. :)

Jamie, I sure hope that is what these symptoms mean! My fingers are crossed for u 2! And yes, CM is still "snotty" and had some more light fluttery cramps today....
Bought my tests today....but I am bound and determined to wait til sunday before I take one! Lol

Jamie, I sure hope that is what these symptoms mean! My fingers are crossed for u 2! And yes, CM is still "snotty" and had some more light fluttery cramps today....
Bought my tests today....but I am bound and determined to wait til sunday before I take one! Lol

You really have some great early symptoms - I hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow!! I took one today and it was negative. I was expecting it though, I don't feel pregnant at all this month. I don't think I'm going to test again unless I miss my period.

Can't wait to hear your updates tomorrow. :)

Good luck Jamie and Shamrock. Do any of you have any updates after testing??!

I took a test this morning and it said 'not pregnant'. But I am only at 11dpo. My temp rose of course after ovulation, then the past few days it has inched up a lil more each morning, then came back down to my post ovulation temp of 98.1 today. So maybe there is still hope for me....what do ya'll think? Boobs are very swollen and tighter, veins very pronounced, very thirsty and more hungry than normal, tired even after 8+ hours sleep, quite gassy, "snotty" CM, slight cramps (not quite AF type).

I took a test this morning and it said 'not pregnant'. But I am only at 11dpo. My temp rose of course after ovulation, then the past few days it has inched up a lil more each morning, then came back down to my post ovulation temp of 98.1 today. So maybe there is still hope for me....what do ya'll think? Boobs are very swollen and tighter, veins very pronounced, very thirsty and more hungry than normal, tired even after 8+ hours sleep, quite gassy, "snotty" CM, slight cramps (not quite AF type).

I think it's still early, and that based on your symptoms, things sound very promising. Your body can feel pregnant before you get a positive test, I hear that all the time. I hope you get your BFP with your next test!

I freaked myself out last night. I found my old test strip that I left by the sink, and it looked like a faint positive. Of course, it is 99% more likely to be an evaporation line since it was definitely not there when I first tested. So I took another one this morning, and about an hour after I took it, the same thing happened. Again, I'm pretty sure since it took so long, it's barely visible (no darker than the last one) that it's an evap line. But it has my hopes up. I still have zero symptoms. I hate these cheapie internet strips.

Jamie - I've gotten an evap line on at least half of the internet test stips I've used. It's so frustrating b/c you know that's probably what it is, yet you can't help but get your hopes up a little. I have my fingers crossed that your line is the real thing!!

Jamie - I've gotten an evap line on at least half of the internet test stips I've used. It's so frustrating b/c you know that's probably what it is, yet you can't help but get your hopes up a little. I have my fingers crossed that your line is the real thing!!

It really is frustrating!! I'm sorry you keep getting these evaps too. When I was pregnant, I threw out a first response test at 12dpo, it didn't come up positive. Then when I was in the bathroom that evening, I noticed the test in the garbage had 2 lines - one faint. I was baffled. It ended up being a positive - which obviously didn't end well later on - but nonetheless it was positive. So now, I get my hopes up when I see a line much later in the day.

I'm just waiting 3 more days til AF is hopefully late. Then I'll just skip the lines and buy a digital!

Its still early Shamrock and Jamie so keep positive. I've never had an evap line. Will you ladies be testing tomorrow morning?

Jodi - what cycle day are you on? I'm on cd7 so the bd'ing will begin soon. Fx for all of us!

I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow - its going to be hard at times because there are sooooooooooo many people in my office expecting. 6 on my floor to be exact. So I often get the 'well you've been married for a few years now, when are you going to have a baby.' Argh, I hate that question.

It will be heavenly when we all get our :bfp: I only wish I was a more patient person :winkwink:

Anyone watching the super bowl tonight?

Cheers, I hope ur right that its still early! I'm not going to test again til wednesday morning....that would put me at 14dpo.

I understand about people u work with being pregnant...it seems like everyone else I work with is getting pregnant but me....and none of them were married :( its just very upsetting to me....then I see preggo chics and moms at the store and I get so upset :(

Cheers - I am on CD 9. OH won't be home until the 11th (CD 14). I usually don't get a positive opk until CD 16 or 17 so timing should work out. I started taking Fertilaid this cycle so I'm not sure if that will affect anything or not. I've read that it takes 3 months to take full effect. I've also read it delayed O for some and brought it forward for others. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Well, I couldn't wait until day 14. The possible evap lines were driving me crazy so I went out & bought a digital test.

And it says YES! I almost hit the floor - I seriously have no symptoms. And I think I have symptoms every single month except this one. I took a First Response Test & another internet cheapie & both were faintly positive too!

One downside - I got into a fender bender on my way home from buying more tests. So it's hard for me to enjoy my BFP...I'm so afraid I'm going to miscarry now. It's so early on, I don't even think getting an ultrasound would do anything. So fingers crossed everythings okay!

Baby dust to you girls!

Well, I couldn't wait until day 14. The possible evap lines were driving me crazy so I went out & bought a digital test.

And it says YES! I almost hit the floor - I seriously have no symptoms. And I think I have symptoms every single month except this one. I took a First Response Test & another internet cheapie & both were faintly positive too!

One downside - I got into a fender bender on my way home from buying more tests. So it's hard for me to enjoy my BFP...I'm so afraid I'm going to miscarry now. It's so early on, I don't even think getting an ultrasound would do anything. So fingers crossed everythings okay!

Baby dust to you girls!
Congrats! I'm sure ur sooooo excited! :)
I wiped today and there was some light pink discharge :S hoping it might be a good sign...but not geting my hopes up :(

Thank you!! I am excited, and totally shocked, but more scared about the wreck than anything else. I'm hoping this early on, that a huge jolt wouldn't hurt anything.

I really think all of your symptoms are good signs! I hope you get your BFP this month! Have you been using Pre-Seed too? I used that this month, way more of it than usual. I had no CM during Ov so I think the preseed helped. It's still so early - my positive line tests were barely there. There's still so much hope for you! Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

hi i am new to this and ttc i am on my 8th month trying and would like to have some buddies to talk to ect and some support
i am useing pre seed and taking folic acid my cycles are a little diffrent each month 28 days to 33 days not sure why

Jamie - You and your OH are beautiful! That's going to be one CUTE baby :)

Julie - Looks like we are in the same place. This is my 9th cycle ttc. I am using preseed and started taking Fertilaid this cycle. I have my fingers crossed that we both get our bfps soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->