TTC # 1 irregular cycle currently on 7DPO

Hey, just seeing if you've been on here recently, how did your induction at work go? got your pics back from the photoshoot yet? xxx

Hey honey, don't worry about it, everyone is always busy when it comes to December right? :D

So what happened with the Jamie party, was it pre recorded or was it all live? hope you got lots of tips and advice from him.

florida was lush, we were there for 9 days and it just flew by. We did Magic kingdom on the 2nd day, Universal Studios 3rd day - I couldn't go on many rides which bummed me out but I sat and soaked up the sun instead. Then on the 4th day we went to Nasa at Cape Canavarel and were lucky enough to have been there on a launch day! Atlas V was set off to mars and we nearly missed it cause we got these ultimate guest passes which the bus driver couldn't find so he had to go to guest services and get them for us. Once we got the passes we had to run right through security and round this building, all you could hear by this point was the countdown 10,9,8 then we saw it in the sky, it was incredible :D

Later on that day we had dinner with an Astronaut, he's a guiness record holder for being the most isolated human being ever (over 2000 miles from any other human) - Al Worden, who was on the Apollo 15 mission.

One thing which was lovely was that there were xmas trees and music at all 3 of those places, I've got a piccy which I should put on FB of an xmas tree next to a rocket, how mad is that?! It did get a bit tiresome after so long, so much so I feel like xmas has been and gone!

The apartment we stayed in was massive, we had 2 bedrooms, 3 tv's washer\dryer, dishwasher, the works. Took a trip to Walmart one day cause James wanted to make a lasagne and we barely used all the food we bought (except the snacks and munchies though, all those went, hehe). The flight out was really good, we flew with Virgin and the entertainment on board was just great, if you ever fly with them, there really is no need to pack much in your hand luggage as it's all on the plane - tv, films, music, games.

The last night we were there we decided to go an watch the fireworks display at Magic Kingdom (those are the pics on FB by the way), that was just so wonderful, Disney definately know how to put on a good display, fireworks in the form of stars, hearts and apples were done brilliantly.

I didnt half get emotional for most of the trip just thinking about how next time we go back there'll be baby butler with us. I even bought him\her an astronaut romper suit from Nasa, it's so adorable, mainly white with the space badges on with a bit of blue and red, will try and find an online piccy. Will also put some more pics up over the next few weeks too. I've been really tired and busy myself since getting back, I need to start xmas shopping, got to decide what to do for my birthday and need to juggle work in between all of that, exciting times.

So baby stuff, I went for my first scan before the holiday (21st nov) they said I was about 5 weeks but arranged for a 2nd scan which happened this monday. Today I'm 7 weeks 5 days, I've got 5wk and 7 wk 1 day scans on my journal, you'll have to take a look when you get the chance :D I'm due middle of July, not sure on exacts yet, looks like 22nd or around that time.

I've had my first appointment with the midwife today, she gave me lots of info and I even had a flu jab which will help during winter. Sometimes I still can't quite believe I'm pregnant, when it hits me I don't half get emotional, like if there's an advert on telly or if I'm reading something I just think oh my god!!!

I feel bigger these days, not dramatically but trousers feel tight, bra is getting too small etc. James bought me a maternity pillow from mamas and papas the other day, it's good for my back at night.

I think I want to tell the rest of the family on xmas day about the pregnancy, come 25th dec I'll be exactly 10 weeks which is right near the start of the 2nd trimester. I won't be telling work until the new year though so to make sure family doesn't go posting on my fb wall I may block it off throughout xmas. So if you try and send me a personal message on my wall or a status and can't you know why :D

I went and bought some american hpts in florida too, I can finally now say I've been into dollar store and experienced the products, hehe.

Won't you be tempted to test on xmas day? where will you be this year at home or at one of the families? We'll be going to see my mum and dad then may spend the evening at my sisters, I've been already pipped as the designated driver, doh!

Hope the Wales trip goes well, I hope you get by ok, it's a little insensitive about the invite but I guess they don't mean to hurt you that way. How can she hate children under 1, if she feels that way why not choose adoption rather than having kids naturally? some people take things like that for granted, maybe she'll think different with this 2nd baby.

first pic is scan 5 weeks 1 day

second pic is scan 7 weeks 1 day, xxxx

Attachments

• DSCF0201.jpg
    DSCF0201.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2796 enhanced (640x480).jpg
    IMG_2796 enhanced (640x480).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts