ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I don't know who it was but someone definitely gave me some of the good baby dust. Hopefully with enough luck I can sprinkle it on all of you's and I'll have some bump buddies soon if all goes well. :)

Yay luckybug!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! A total reassurance that taking a more relaxed approach can definitely be a good thing! :) And to think you were going to give up and wait a few months. lol

Michele-I am sending you a lot of good thoughts!! I send you some baby dust that it happens this month, but don't get yourself down if af shows up. You got this!! :)

I have been seriously contemplating instead of spending all of my time and efforts researching new herbs and weird practices that only stress me out that I am going to find two things that will help keep my stress level down. I am still going to temp and use my strips, but not putting all my eggs in that basket (no pun intended). lol
Another thing I am going to do is absolutely wait until I am late to test. I look at the pregnancy test forum and so many poor girls seriously having emotional breakdowns that they didn't get a positive at like 6dpo-8dpo. I can't handle that kind of pressure.lol

Hubs and I started rock wall climbing and got certified this month. It was a big stress reliever for me. It's really fun for me to be like "I'm going to get to this point" and push my body there. I'm not really athletic either and I'm deathly afraid of heights so it gives me a good adrenaline rush.

Yaaaay, congrats luckybug!! Hope it's a good sticking one!! Now babydust to the rest of us! Can't wait till af gets here and then leaves so I can go into my next cycle!

I woke up at 3am and I felt crampy, like AF was coming. I had some brown spotting again this morning... I'm sure AF will show... *sigh* hubby is outta town the weekend rigt after thanksgiving, which is when I was planning on testing if I needed, so I'm happy I can at least be alone and cry and have time to get over it. I'm planning on bfn and AF. :cry:

Luckybug- your little pup is sooo cute!!!! :)

She's also insanely rotten. She's been right beside me all day, and attacks my husband in her derpy way which isn't biting, but grunting and holding her mouth open as wide as she can around him. She's definitely my dog, and as I like to say my first born. hahaha.

I would take all your signs that you have now as good signs! Brown spotting means that it's old blood and took a while to get there. Implantation can take up to three days!!! You're not out until you get AF. Don't stress just keep yourself busy. :p

When I was waiting to test I started reading the funny/embarrassing labor stories on bnb. Made me feel so much better haha.

But this spotting is normal for me before AF. So we'll see, still have 4-5 days before she's due to show.

:( I spotted lots, I don't normally spot though. I'm still hopeful for you! haha

We BD'd this morning... No blood came out then, and still hasn't! That makes me a little happy! But still not getting too hopeful yet. 1 more week til I test? AF due 3-4 days

Welp...officially on cycle 2! I feel like I can finally move forward! That was the most annoying cycle ever, I hope it got that out of the way! Lol

Still fx'd for you!!!!

I'm waiting on af. I have cramps so I know she's on her way.....to bad her plane won't get delayed for about a year. I'm really wishing for an Xmas bfp still.

I'm like pretty positive AF is just around the corner, any day now. I had some red spotting this evening.
So I need ya'lls help... How do I tell my hubby I'm worried and I want us both to go to the dr to get checked.... He's not one for confrontation and has such an ease about the whole ttc, that "it'll happen when it happens we need to not worry and try so hard".... But how are we supposed to get preg if we don't try???? We've been trying very hard for 3 months, the 1st was more just honeymoon sex that all fell on my fertile/O week. So coming to the end of 4 months... I feel it's time we do something. Although I'd like to wait until January to actually go to the dr, just cuz of insurance and decductibles, but I wanna give him a good heads up. I just want this so bad, and if I can't get pregnant, than what is my exsistance on earth for??? I feel I'm meant to be a mother, that's all I've EVER wanted! I really hate this process!

I would just go and get myself tested and wait on him. If there isn't anything wrong with yourself then get him tested, all the while keep trying. You can concentrate on the results from the tests instead of your AF and maybe it'll take some of the stress/pressure off.

Plus, it's harder for men to accept they have a problem. If you rule yourself out, then it'll give your husband a push to go later on and ammunition for your argument.

That's a good idea! Thanks Luckybug!!! I'm hoping my spotting will stop and then AF doesn't come and I was just spotting from implantion, but I highly doubt that! I just feel like ima start! This happened last cycle where I'd spot only in the mornings. But this time it started a lot earlier. I'm at CD 26 today

Hopefully it starting earlier is a good sign! I'm bad with symptom spotting. Like I could eat a jalapeno right now and say my heart burn is from something other than the jalapeno.

My fingers and toes are crossed for you. They don't call me luckybug for nothin' so, I'm going to wish you all the luck in the world. :3 (My husband is called big bug, so who woulda thought! haha)

Michele-
I hope this is your month! Stay positive, one day you will be holding your baby in your arms and all of the stress to get there won't even matter anymore! As for hubby, I got my normal pap and bloodwork then explained to mine that there are a million different other expensive tests that I have to get to find out if something is wrong, that it is just easier to get the SA out of the way before we start forking out money for me. He was hesistant at first, but after our conversation he said ok. So just mention it and see what he says..you never know.

Luckybug- How are you feeling lady?

My af is here and in full force. She came something evil this time, all I want to do is take some midol or something and go to sleep!!! I am staying positive this month though! Me and my hubby planned out some Christmas dates to keep busy so we aren't stressing out so much. I am hoping for that Christmas bfp as well!!

Jules does that mean you get to start some of your herbs?

I feel really good actually. Other than a random twinge here, and some achey boobies. I'm really hungry though. Kinda like angry hungry. I eat about the same as I did before, but it seems so much more important for me to eat now haha. Like, if I wait too long between meals I get hangry. (hungry angry)

I got my welcome packet today, and the clinic here prescribes prenatals, so it was a really special moment for me. The book is real cheesy. I also found out they don't do ultrasounds until 16-20 weeks. :( It worries me because so many things could be wrong between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->