ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I've read that they are good when ttc and first preg... I don't think it'd hurt!

AF is something evil! I'm in so much pain from cramps! OMG!

I hope ya'll have a great long weekend! Luckybug- I'm sure you don't have a long weekend for thanksgiving up there, but I still hope you are feeling well!!

Luckily I have today and tomorrow off of work, it's good enough for me. :)

What did you find? And how are you feeling mama?!

I found your first post, where no one joined in like this one, and completely flipped my lid!

I'm fine, I just pee every five minutes. :'(

Don't feel very preggers aside from unending hunger and constipation.

Tina, im using thanks as 'like' lol! onto a new positive cycle!! now your only 4 days behind me!

Today my cramps are killing me. Ugh. I hate them. I use the thanks as a like too sometimes lol. This month I'm not gonna let anything get in the way of me smeping it. Lol

Get it girl! Let any stress or frustrations out here! I'm ready to start SMEP!
Although I've been fighting a cold these past few days, I hope it doesn't turn into much! But it's right there! Sore throat, sneezing, and my head is all stuffy! Ugh! ... I just sneezed 5 times trying to write that sentence! Haha!

Hi I am 33 and so is the Hubby we are TTC due to my husband going through a vasectomy ten years ago 😓 I am the only person going throught this in my entourage and I live in Tunisia , so counting on you gals for some advice from time to time xxxx

Hey hey hey ladies! How was everyones holiday despite those fighting colds and cramps? My long weekend came to an end.:( I really need to find a job where I get paid to stay at home and do normal stuff! lol
My af ended on Thursday so that is exciting. Currently CD9 and starting smep the best we can...i'm trying not to put too much pressure on. I have been taking vitex for over a week so I am interested to see how it plays into ovulation. I am praying it comes in the next week or so I can go back to my normal cycles.

Hey Jules! Yay! "All aboard the SMEP train!" Haha!
Other than this cold or whatever it may be, I really enjoyed my long weekend! Nice and relaxing! And a lot of netflix!

So today im cd 6, and I've noticed I have a bit more CF than normal for this time in my cycle! But I'm hoping it's a good thing from taking my supplements! Fx! I'm sure we'll start SMEP tonight cuz hubby has been away all weekend and asking for it! Haha!

We are gonna try at least!! He seems really into the baby thing this month after all the hoopla from last cycle. lol It is kind of cute but I hope he keeps it up around ovulation..I don't want to burn out and put pressure on us too early in the cycle then when we really need to it doesn't happen.

Looks like we even though I had a double cycle we all ended up almost at the same spot.lol We need a train full of baby dust up in here!!! :)

CD3 and it's like there is a crime scene in my pants. Cd 2 is always heavy but CD3 is really heavy, then cd4 it starts to go light then spot and by cd5 and 6 it's just spotting till it stops. So im ready for tomorrow now lol. 5 days and we will start smep! I need to get some opks....yes train full of babydust!!!

That sounds like no fun!! Hopefully af is on her way out and you can get back to baby making! :) Mine is always kind of similar..it just seems like as soon as I think it is about to end I have 1 really heavy day then it tapers off the next day.

No new news to report on my end. CD10 and using opk's along with taking my vitex. No ovulation signs yet, but I am crossing my fingers and knocking on wood because they seem to be progressing a lot better than last month.

I'm 26 and my husband is 27. We are TTC and I am supposed to ovulate sometime between Decemeber 2-7. I had a super light period almost like spotting last month on the 22-23. We are trying everyday. Looking for someone in the same boat! Nervous/excited and new to this whole thing. Also, I took an ovulation test this morning and it was definitely positive, I took it again a few minutes ago and it was definitely negative...??

Hi Lindsey - have you taken opk's in the past days? You may have missed it... I know it's usually a short window so maybe your positive came at the very end of O?

I'm CD 7 today. Nothing new here. Ready to SMEP and get over this cold! So I'm kind of hoping since I'm sick and my immune system is down that will help me get a bfp!.... Here's my logic for that! I had a friend go through IVF and she was on meds to weaken her immune system so that her body wasn't rejecting any of the spermies.... Ha! So that's me getting into my head! Ya never know!

Lindsey- Did you use fmu for the first one? I have found it best to test 4 hours after fmu which is usually around 10am for my first one and the second around 4pm. Make sure you don't drink a lot of water and hold it for at least 3 hours. You could have either caught the end of your surge or it was too diluted for your second one. Good luck!!

Michele- Never thought being sick could bring so much hope! I need to go hang out in a daycare for a few hours to catch some germs before my fertile period starts. Haha!!

Luckybug- How are you feeling? Have you announced to family and friends or are you waiting? I hope everything is going well for you. :)

I told my dad, step mom and mom. Work ended up finding out because I told one person... and that was obviously a mistake.

Waiting until I'm 8 or 9 weeks to tell his side of the family because of his sister's recent miscarriage.

Feeling really good so far. Happy. Not much morning sickness. Feeling a lot of stretching today, not really cramping. I'm paranoid about twins, only because I'm so daggone hungry all the time. I shouldn't be this early, right?

Hubs says I have a small bump already and it's mildly upsetting me because there are several sets of twins in my family. He may just be aggravating me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->