ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Yeah, we aren't going to try anymore, and If we feel like dtd at anytime we will. I'll probably still see when my phone apps say I am going to O and just try to bd around then but if it doesn't happen at those times I'll be fine since we are just doing whatever. My birthday is Feb so a bfp even not trying then would be the best present ever!

Luckybug- I sure hope I get that feeling soon! I am so ready to be done this ttc craziness and just get on with it already.lol

Tina- That would be an awesome birthday gift!! I am throwing some babydust your way..though I think luckybug needs to dump a truck load all over our thread! lol

I officially got a positive opk!!! I think only you ladies know how exciting that is. I have had aches on my right side all day...some are sharp but not painful. I told hubby it is time to get our bd on! lol

Ah! I hate that "I just felt different" then I start analyzing everything!!! Haha!! I just want to forget about it and let it play out! My boobs starting hurting this morning but that's normal AF sign for me. Ugh! PLEASE!!!!
I'm back and forth on "yes I feel like I'm preg" and "don't get your hopes up, it's never gonna happen" I agree with you Jules, I'm so over this!

Jules- Yay!!! Positive OPKs are a good thing.

Michele-You gotta think positive. Keep taking your supplements and relax. I think it'll work out great. :)

Michele- I have that same argument with myself a week before suspected af every single time. lol I just want to say yes, I know I am...however sometimes deep down I know it would be different if I actually was. How do people actually forget about it? I need some advice from those people. haha!

Luckybug- Thank you!!

I got my positive opk yesterday with pains and my temp went up today. I am praying so hard that I O'd so I can begin the TWW. Dunn dunnn dunnnn! :)

Yay for you positive OPK!! I'm really trying to not think!!! I really wanna say "I'm totes preggo!" But then that little voice way in the back says, "hold on! Don't get too excited yet!"
Still taking our supplements! This next week needs to hurry! Now I don't wanna wait until the 25th to test! If I have NO spotting, I'm testing as soon as I can! Maybe the 24th cuz I'm off work that day, and that would be 1 day late! Haha!
I said to myself if I don't check my damn Ovia app everyday and baby bump every day, it will keep my mind more at ease! And it really has!!! I didn't even record when we bd! Usually we bd and I immediately log onto my Ovia and record it! Not this time! Idk what cycle day I'm on! Last I knew AF was due the 23rd. I am having some weird pelvic pains. And I do feel different! Like when you are so super hungry your body feels shakey. That's how I feel, and i don't think I could eat cuz I had a big lunch! And idk if it's cuz it's soo f-ing cold outside that I'm shakey from that! I just well shakey... But I'm not shaking... Last night was my first night back home from my trip! I hit my pillow and was OUT COLD! I always wake up to pee, and I didn't!! Now I'm ready for a nap! I'm so tired! I SO don't want to work anymore... All week! I just keep reminding myself I have 5 days off for the holiday!.... I really hate working! I'd much rather be a stay home wife! But until a baby comes I gotta work :( Haha!

It totes kills me!!! But I think it's worse to see a bfn! But I feel like this time I just wanna test to see if I'm right!!!

Ok So I just looked, cuz I have been paying much attention and stalking my Ovia app like I normally would, I'm on CD22... The past few days, but especially today I notice a lot more thick discharge! Which I've read is a good sign!! I wanted to take a bath tonight so I started it but then I got too hot and got out... After getting out I sat down and got a little dizzy. I drank some water and felt better! Hoping these are good! But I'm trying not to get my hopes up!! I don't think it will happen, so that's my mind set! I'm just looking too hard into things and doubting them right away. Hurry up Tuesday!!! If I'm not preg, I should start to have some spotting I'd say around Friday or Saturday! .. Sorry I'm like starting to get crazy now I feel like!!! :wacko: I looked, like did a due date estimator, IF I was, it said we would have conceived Dec 10! Which was totally the last day we BD'd! And we BD'd the day before that too!!!

Michele- Ohhhhh those sound like good signs!!!!! I am keeping everything crossed for you that I can!! It kills me to wait, but I am with you with seeing bfn's. I always take one early then get mad at myself for doing it. lol

I am pretty sure I am at 1 or 2dpo so I will def not know by Christmas, but late Christmas presents are fine with me too!!! We bd'd a lot more this cycle so I hoping it was enough. I am glad I have a busy schedule through next week...if not I may have gone crazy.

I'm so sick with the flu guys I ended up in the ER today.

Aside from telling me to force fluids, and there was nothing that they could do about it I also have bacterial vaginosis. I have no symptoms. :'( Apparently it's really common in pregnancy. I googled it and I feel so gross and so disgusting. I also have some pretty intense cramping and the dr said I was bleeding a little, but it was common and okay. I hadn't noticed any bleeding. :(

On the bright side, he did an intervaginal ultrasound and let my husband watch the screen so he got to see the heart beat. I'm so sick I could barely hold my head up so I said I was fine just seeing some still images. It's measuring at 7 weeks 6 days which is right around where it should be. My husband is so in love.

Because I'm so sick and the antibiotics for bv are so harsh I have to wait to be treated until I'm better. He said that the antibiotics can dehydrate you and since I'm already dehydrated and my blood pressure is so low it's better to wait. He said the risk of miscarriage was too much right now to attempt treatment. So I just feel so out of control, and all I can do is sit here and cry.

I'm off of work now until Sunday. I don't know how I could possibly be better by Sunday. Every part of my body aches. I'm trying not to worry but I just can't help it. :'(

Luckybug- I am so sorry you are not feeling good! That sounds very uncomfortable and scary. I hope you feel better soooon!!! I will say a prayer that everything heals up quickly for you!

Hello! I am looking for a TTC buddy to educate me and help me with all of this! Im not exactly sure how everything on this site works and the help would be so appreciated!!!

Luckybug- oh no!!! Rest and take care of yourself as much as you can! It's hard, but for try and stay hydrated!! I'll be praying for you!

Jules- lots of bd'ing is good!!!! Fx for you too!!

Hi caseyjo! What sort of questions do you have? This is a great group of girls! And if this forum isn't helpful to you, there are a million others that I'm sure you will find the right one!

I keep getting random light headed-ness. I hope that's all good! I'd expect if AF was coming I'd have spotting any day now. I have been BEYOND exhausted! I just want to sleep! I'm sooo looking forward to Saturday to sleep in!!!

Michele- I hear that! This has been the longest week of my life, all I want to do is sleep. I cant wait for next week for my 4 day weekend...still contemplating about Christmas Eve. I want to take off and I can, but hubby has to work and it is holiday pay so that is really tempting. lol

OMG you guys! TGIF! I am SOOOOO tired! My eyes hurt and I just wanna have dinner and go to bed!... 3 nights in a row now, I've fallen asleep before we got around to dtd. I keep apologizing to hubby! I'm just beat! He wants to go out to dinner tonight, and I agree cuz I don't want to cook... But I also just wanna lay on the couch! Idk if I'm just catching up from my vaca or maybe I have an eggo!?!

Anyone have any exciting plans this weekend?! Mine are to grocery shop! OMG you should see my list!!! It's ridic! Gotta clean and do laundry! Haha! It should be fun!

I still get random light headedness! My blood pressure has been super low since I got pregnant, so it might be a really good sign for you.

I hope so.

I'm feeling a little better from the flu today, but the-all-day sickness has picked up where it's left off. Baby does not like sinus drainage, and it's letting me know!

Hubs just told me to cry it out yesterday and get it out of my system, and I did, and I feel a little less hopeless now.

No dtd for me any time soon. Please live it up for me Jules! haha

Luckybug- I am glad you are feeling a little better..the sickness I think just comes with the territory. Hopefully it eases up as you get further along. Having a good cry sometimes is the best medicine! lol

Michele- I am hoping those are good signs for you!!! When are you able to test?

My weekend is being spent working and Christmas shopping..I am dreading the mall. I am officially 3dpo..yay!!! I am not testing until the 31st.( New Years BFP?:))I had a temp dip on the day of positive opk and basically the same temp the day after, then temp went up and has stayed up. We did a lot of bding so I am hoping we caught it! It was kind of cool to see how it all worked out...I think I am getting the hang of the temp thing.lol I also checked cm and cv position for the first official time, that all lined up with everything else so I feel a little more confident even if no bfp.

Only exciting thing I am doing this weekend is going to the bar to watch the seahawks play!! Lol. Some game time and some glasses of wine will be good for me today. Been feeling super low and depressed lately.

Tina that sounds like a great plan! Have fun and let loose!! Remember, any time you need to vent or anything, we are here! :hugs:

Jules- AF is due Tuesday. So I'm think of testing Wednesday.... I really don't think she's coming!! :happydance: but still trying so hard not to get too excited! I'm not spotting, and usually I do! Today being 2 days before she's due, I fully expected some spotting... Fx!! I feel like I've maybe had some cramping, but it's NOT AF cramps, those are usually strong and these are more like "is that a cramp or just gas?!" Lol! I'm still so sleepy! I slept in til 9 this morning, got up and showered and then cleaned the house like mad woman, and then when I was done was sooo ready to nap! But my mom called! Lol! Everything seems to be good signs so far! But I'm totes nervous! I'm just waiting for some spotting to show up and crush my heart!... Like that's what I'm expecting more than a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->