ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Hey there! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. :)

Michele- I hope you are feeling better! AF sucks, but it will be your turn soon. :) You have a lot of support so keep your head up and remember that it may take some time, but that baby will be worth every second of stress you experienced while TTC.

Nothing new to report, just waiting around to see what happens and trying not to stress out. The holidays were a good distraction and despite this cycle being just as confusing as the last one, I feel that I am more relaxed about it which is odd.

Hello ladies,

I am so glad to have come across this website! My husband and I just got married in October 2014 but we have been together for six years. We are not going to TTC until Sept 2015 but I would love to be apart of this forum and vicariously live through yall since I wish we could start trying now! I am desperately searching for a full time job since we are waiting because of money and the fact that we want to be in a house first.

It's good that we have some time though because I want to be able to lose weight before we really start trying and have my body in tip top shape. I did buy the book 'what to expect before you are expecting' so that i can get some good tips!

best wishes to all of you! & i have had friends who tried for close to 7 months before they got pregnant! do not lose hope!!!! keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

-Ally

Hey ladies! Boooo Monday!

So today I'm CD6, and I'm at the end of AF, having the left over spotting out (sorry that kinda sounds gross!) and while standing in the kitchen preparing dinner, I starting having some pain on my left side. Def ovary pain.... But I have 6 days til my predicted fertile window... And I feel like it's a bit early to have ovulation pain?!? :shrug:
I'm planning on doing opk's, but I was gonna buy some later this week! And I like the digi's so it don't wanna start taking them now! That's a lot of tests and a lot of money! ... Maybe I should try the cheapies now... Ugh bodies are a crazy thing!

I would baby dance just to be safe tonight. Bodies are weird things!

Michele- I got some digitals on Ebay for a really good price. I got 20 for $15 which is way less than everywhere else I saw. I got cheapies as well. I am going to do those until it gets dark or one that is questionable then use the digitals. I would start bding just in case tho. I had one month where I ovulated 3 days after af..weird but it happens. That or it is your body just settling after af. Either way you got this!

Luckybug- How have you been feeling? I know you were struggling with a nasty sickness.

Ally- Welcome to the craziness! My advice to someone waiting to try is to start tracking, temping if you are up to it. I wish I would have started sooner so I would have known more going in to it. I learned that it is never too early to start tracking and getting to know your body. That way when you are ready you dont have to go through trying to figure out when you ovulate or how everything works. You can also use ovulation tracking to prevent getting pregnant sooner than expected.

I have no new news to report. I believe I ovulated, but who knows at this point.lol
I am just hoping we caught it!

We did not bd last night. But I'm gonna pick up some opk's at my lunch break! Ima check out the cheapies and digi's! I should check eBay if we don't get a bfp this cycle! That's a great deal!!

Thank you so much Jules, that's a really great idea! I honestly don't think I would have thought of that! You're definitely right, I think it will be good for me to know what's going on with my body before I start doing anything! I appreciate the advice! :)

I was nervous about purchasing from ebay, but they came really fast and weren't expired. I used one just to make sure they weren't duds and it seemed fine. I am all about the affordable options. TTC is getting expensive!

Your welcome Ally! I wish I had more advice prior to TTC..this whole process may have went a lot smoother so far. lol

Took an OPK at lunch... Negative but a bit of a line there....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Happy New Years Eve!!! Anybody have plans? We are just spending the night at home with some champagne jello shots. lol I am hoping this new year brings us good health, happiness, and a bfp! I hope the same for all of you!

Jules you are awesome! Seriously I just have to say that I am so impressed with how encouraging & uplifting you ladies are. I registered on The Bump a couple of nights ago and I got ripped apart by people. They were so negative & rude to me and I just couldn't believe it. So I just love this thread so much! I am hoping that 2015 is the year you all get preggers! Fingers crossed tightly! lol!

MH--I definitely see another line there. When my friend was pregnant her first test that she took had a faint line as well. She was REALLY early in her pregnancy.

Jules you are awesome! Seriously I just have to say that I am so impressed with how encouraging & uplifting you ladies are. I registered on The Bump a couple of nights ago and I got ripped apart by people. They were so negative & rude to me and I just couldn't believe it. So I just love this thread so much! I am hoping that 2015 is the year you all get preggers! Fingers crossed tightly! lol!

MH--I definitely see another line there. When my friend was pregnant her first test that she took had a faint line as well. She was REALLY early in her pregnancy.

Thank you!!! I sure wish that was a pregnancy test! But that was just an ovulation test!.... Which reminds me I need to take another today!.... See! I'm so relaxed about it I forget ;) haha! Yea right! Just too busy!
Well welcome!! I see you're waiting to try! Take Jules advice, it is great! Stay in tune with your body! This thread is a lovely bunch of girls!!! I've joined others and ended up leaving cuz I just didn't connect. I love these girls!

Anyone have any plans for NYE?! Not us! We are just gonna chill.... WE are "old" and boring married couple!... But I like it! My New Years resolution is to MAKE a baby!!! Haha! We've gotten PLENTY of practice in, we should be pros by now right!?! .... Apparently not! 2015 IS our year girls!

Oh my gosh, I am such a dope! lol that's great that you are ovulating tho! Thank you ladies for being so kind! I am definitely going to take all the advice I can get! Definitely wishing my husband and I didn't have to wait but it is for the best!

I love following these threads though! I was reading through and I just LOVE seeing other people's excitement! I totally think 2015 is yalls year! :) can't wait to see when one of you do get a BFP! :D

my husband is a police officer so he works all night tonight so it's just me! but i hope everyone else has a great nye and that you all conceive tonight ;) lol!

Thank you! TTC is too stressful to be mean to one another. Support is more important! A lot of people don't have other that are close to them that can truly understand.
Ally- My huband and I waited to try until a year after we were married, which was back in September. We waited until we were secure in our jobs and caught up on bills. I am soooooo glad we waited, we had some rough spots related to money and our old apartment. We would not have been able to get back on our feet if we had a child to take of as well. I just wish it wasn't so hard now that we are ready, but we are staying positive! P.S.- Soak up some warm sunshine for me! It is so cold here that my hands went numb just walking to my car.lol
Michele- You are not an old married couple! lol We have had way more fun staying in and getting tipsy rather than going out. It is so overrated after the age of 21. :)

It's totally overrated!! OMG we went to dinner it's BRUTALLY cold out!... Came home and came straight into our warm bed and are watching the NYE shows! Lol ... Yes! We are that cool!!! I'm so exhausted from work and our friends are all sick! I don't mind at all!!! I'm warm and happy!!! :)
Took an OPK today.. Negative.

Happy 2015! Whoop Whoop! We had a few jello shots then fell asleep around 10. We woke up just as the ball was about to drop then went to bed around 12:30. I totes can't handle drinking like I used to, I still feel gross. lol

You just finished af so it should be getting darker in the next few days. :)

Happy New Year!!!! I made it til 10:30! OMG I know what ya mean! I can not drink like I use to! One drink and I'm usually good! When I was younger I'd have like 5+! Lol! OPK today was darker! BD'd! Woot! 2015 has to be a lucky year!! I'm hopeful.... Until we get to the TWW and then I probably won't be! Haha! After we dtd, my hubby grabbed a pillow to prop up my bottom and said "get those babies up there!" Haha! Fx! I'm trying to stay out of my Ovia app so I don't stress about what day it is! Just opk's and bd as needed! Hopefully we can get a lot in! That's my plan!

Luckybug- how was your new year and how are you feeling?!
Tina- how was your new year?!?! I hope you were able to enjoy yourself!

I'm feeling so much better!

A lil' morning sickness, but other than that nothing much else.

Had a doctor appointment Monday and got to see the lil' wiggler. I was super surprised at how much he/she moved! My husband is always moving though and can't sit still so I guess it's to be expected.

I can't wait to find out what it is.

Attachments

• baby!!!!.jpg
    baby!!!!.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Aaaah! Luckybug!!! I got so excited to see your pic!! YAY!!!! Baby bug! ;) so exciting!!! Glad you are feeling better!

New years I went to shs cuzins party for a bit then left and went to the bar with my dh and my aunt for the ball dropping. I got a gooooood buzz going on lol. I was able to enjoy myself and had a good time. I'm not as depressed right now so tonight me and dh are starting smep since it's day 8 in my cylce. I'm hoping it's the month for us, I'm really tired of getting af and being discouraged. Glad all your nye was great!!! Here's to 2015 being our years to get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->