ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Tina- I hope you had some wine for me!! For some reason the only time I desire to drink is around the holidays.lol

Michele- I can't wait to see if all of these signs point to bfp! So exciting!

Nothing to really report for me. I got all my Christmas shopping, except a few small things finished. I made everyone ornaments which turned out adorbs. I had a temp dip which I am unsure of. 4dpo it went down a little then again today, it makes me feel nervous. I know its not implantation..wayyy too early. I did get super nauseous last night, it really caught me by surprise and I was waiting for that run to the bathroom moment but it passed after a few minutes. I am telling myself it is way too early to start symptom spotting, I still have well over a week until I can test.

Welp! I went to bathroom just to pee and I had some pink when I wiped. So with :AF: due tomorrow, I'm assuming she will be coming

Onto cycle #6??? Ugh! This S*** is getting old! Sorry but it's just so devastating and depressing!!! Why can we not get preg??? :cry: :shrug: :growlmad:

Michele- Im sorry..stupid af! :( I hope it isn't starting and just a fluke, I will keep my fingers crossed until it is confirmed. I think we are all getting a bit discouraged...this is supposed to be way easier! In health class they made me feel like if a boy touched me I would get pregnant, now months in I realize my health teachers were jerks!

It is very discouraging. I feel like there is something wrong with me and that's why I can't get pregnant. It sucks! Still debating if i want to try next month or not

can we all get together with some wine and have a cry fest?!?! haha!

I just read this article... wtf really?!?! I had to share!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/we...cy-surprises/ss-BBh10Sv?ocid=DELLDHP#image=10

I am totes down for a wine and cry fest!! haha

I just want to punch something today...I won't, but I want to. My stupid temp went down again so I guess I have not ovulated yet. Meaning I am in for another extremely long cycle again. What the heck?! I am going to keep taking this Vitex because it can take up to 3 months to really work, but it is making me wonder if I am even ovulating at all and my stupid doctor won't get back to me about looking further into my hormone levels. I am trying really hard to be patient and relax, but why in the heck do my cycles decide to go crazy as soon as we start TTC...they weren't like this before. Ughhhh! Rant over for now. lol

Jules are you going to start using opks?? im gonna go back to using those this time I think... and then we talked last night, and we're gonna try 5 days in a row, with O day in the middle. so I gotta look and figure out generally when that would be!

That's the frustrating part..I am doing opk's. I got a positive opk, then a temp dip, then it went up for 3 days. After 3 days it started dipping again like I am ovulating. So I am thinking my body geared up then didn't actually ovulate and is now gearing up again. I was so excited it all happened exactly the way it should then it decides to go confusing on me. I would use the digital opk's but if I am ovulating anywhere from 10-40 dpo that would get super expensive.

Yes! I don't blame you!!! I feel like I don't trust the others so I only use digi's and that's why I haven't every month cuz they are expensive!

Well AF has yet to come. But I'm still sure she will. I haven't had spotting since yesterday but I did take a preg test this morning and got a bfn.... No shocker there! But I seriously had like 2 drops of pee! So I'm kind of wondering if that was even enough? I mean after spotting I really don't think I'm preg, I had some very mild cramps last night. Just UGH! If your gonna bleed, BLEED! Don't tease me and spot and then have nothing!!!!! B****!!!! Lol! Sorry!

Lol! Drink a small glass of water before bed then take it as soon as you wake up. That or drink a glass of water and hold it for 4 hours in the afternoon. I hope either AF comes for you or you get your bfp! Is it normal for you to spot a few days before af? If it was implantation then it may still be very early to pick up on a test.

I've ALWAYS had spotting before AF. Usually a lot more than this! Seriously its been nothing. I put in a tampon to sleep in, assuming I'd start... Just a little brown on the top, hardly anything at all. I think I'm going to wait and see what happens today, and try to test again tomorrow if nothing changes. I don't feel like I'm gonna start period either! I'm not bloated! I'm not crampy, maybe a little extra hungry, but that's it! Frustrating!

We don't have much plans tees next few days, neither of us have family here! Which is ok, we actually are looking forward to some relaxing time off! But if I don't hear from you girls, I hope you all have a great holiday!!! Merry Christmas!!!.... I'll be around to update you all and see what's going on!!!

I will be checking for updates even if it is just af! Enjoy yourself and relaxx!! :) We will be traveling to 3 different stated tomorrow so I am excited, but I hate driving. Its an hour and a half to Philly where the in-laws are, 45 minutes from there to my dad's in Delaware, then another 45 minutes to my brothers house where everyone else will be in Maryland, and then a little over an hour to get home. I need some flew powder like in Harry Potter!! lol

Pee in a cup and dip the test in it!

Use second morning urine, better than first morning urine. :)

Good to know! Thanks Luckybug! I thought about testing tonight. Or tomorrow morning! I will try the cup!.... I don't think I have any plastic/fake cups... Just glass... I'd proly never want to use it again! Even after washing! Lol hmm. Today is cd29, which is longer than normal for me... Yesterday was supposed to be day 1....
Idk what's going on!!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!

Don't be crazy be hopeful! I peed in an old soda bottle I'd cut in half!

I was never good at hitting the sticks. :3

Get a First Response Early Response.

Pretty positive AF just showed. And I'm getting cramps....:cry:

So now I'm awake and can't sleep, so many things running through my mind. I log into Facebook and the first thing I see is a friend announcing their Christmas present that they are due in July.... Resentful! Not even happy for them!!.... For a few reasons, she's cheated on him MULTIPLE times, and he knows it!.... Prime example of -why them and not me??? :shrug:

Definitely very depressed right now.

Well, less spotting means your supplements are helping for sure.

But, let yourself be sad about it. You're allowed to be sad! Cry and pout and get it out of your system because if you don't you're going to be too stressed when you try next month.

Ugh! Your so right lucky bug! I gotta get it out!!! Im sure I will!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->