ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Luckybug- Awwww..look at the little bean! Do you have any guesses on boy or girl? :)

Tina- I'm glad you had a good New Years and are feeling a bit better! Fingers crossed for you!

Glad you all had a good new years! Jules, I so wish that I could soak up some warm sunshine for you! I can't believe it but it's been SO cold this week! Well...our so cold here is probably warm for you in PA lol but it's 48 degrees here right now! Was in the 20's this morning! The high Thursday is 43 and the low is 34! I am ready for my warm weather to be back! haha!

anyways, hoping that you all BFP's soon! i really am! i love coming on here and seeing people get them! you ladies certainly deserve them! :D

Our weather is insanity around here. lol Saturday it was in the 30's and snowed huuuge snowflakes while sleeting at the same time, yesterday it was in the 50's and rainy, then today it is in the 20's and sunny. The rest of the week is supposed to be in the teens and snowy...ughhhhh.

Hubby wants to move somewhere warm all year round, but I couldn't move that far away from family. We live about an hour and a half from each set of parents, which is already further than what I would prefer. lol

Oh I completely understand!! I couldn't move away from my family either! Both sets of our parents live here and are very close and I love it! Luckily we both love Texas! I actually have a lot of family that lives in PA...my dad is from Donora and he HATES the cold weather and moved down here before I was born and complains whenever it gets cold here! haha
I would be ok with it being cold if it at least snowed since I have never gotten to really see snow before! Otherwise I definitely want my warm weather back immediately! lol!

Hey guys you seem like quite the supportive group :) I'm 24 DH is 25 and were TTC #1 we've been trying since July. No luck so far, just got AF today and feelin kinda down about it :/ ugh guess its the start of the next cycle at least. This month I'm going to try opks.

Dog mom- I understand getting discouraged! I get that way every month!! What all have you guys been trying?

Ugh ladies! Illinois is THE WORST place ever!! Today was 3 for a high, with the windchill it was -15!!! And it's gonna be that way til like Friday, then we finally get up to the 20's!!! I miss Colorado! Everyone thinks it's just as cold and snowy as illinois... UUMM HELL NO IT IS NOT!! Colorado has SUN!! And the the snow melts so fast! All people hear about Colorado weather is the mountain weather! Hubby's job is getting us moved back out there!!! But we talked and decided it'd probably be best to wait til April to move, instead of trying to drive 16+ hours in the winter! Ugh! I wanna go HOME so bad! Especially once I'm actually preggo!! But that's something to look forward to!!

Our bd-ing has been going VERY well so far! Still no positive opk, but these cheapies SUCK! I do not like them!!! The results are difficult. I don't think I'll buy them again, I'll go back to digi's next month!!

I think I finally got a positive OPK!!! What do you girls think?! I haven't been charting this cycle, cuz I feel like that stresses me out! But I did go in and log this OPK+ so I can refer back to it if I need to! We've jut been bd-ing as we want... Which has been almost everyday... I honestly haven't even been truly thinking to hard about remember when, just doing it! I'd say I'm relaxed! Fx!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
Ally- I have family in Houston, they love it there. I went to visit for two weeks back when I was a teenager. We went to a game in the dome and went to Galveston our first week. I don't remember the second week tho because I had strept extremely bad. When we came home I had to get an emergency tonsilectimy, my one brother had sun poisoning, and my other brother had jiggers and red ant bites. Our doctor suggested us not go back. lol
I am from Delaware and my hubby is from Philly. When we decided to move in together we picked Lancaster because it was affordable and an even amount of distance to both families. I really do love it out here, the country is beautiful and the Amish are very interesting. I just hate the cold and snow in general, it is snowing today and took two and a half hours to get to work today! Next time I will send it your way! lol

Dogmom- Welcome! We all surely know how difficult it is to get bfn's month after month, but it always feels better to let it out to people who understand! :) Good luck with a fresh new cycle and a new year!

Michele- Don't take this the wrong way but Illinois is one place not on my list of places to visit. It seems like such a busy, gloomy place.lol I hope you get to go back to Colorado soon! I can't wait to get out there in June.

That looks positive to me! Yay!!!

Oh god! No! I don't take that the wrong way! This is the worst place ever!!! Miserable! Thankfully we are about an hour from Chicago so it's not too busy or city feeling, but gloomy it is!!! The sun is out today, but you wouldn't know it! It's still below 0!!! How does that happen! I keep telling hubby I'll just fly out to Colorado and he can come when he's ready!.... But I could never leave him! Haha!

Oh, update on me: I am 10dpo I think? FF changed it 3 times already so I can't keep up w it. My boobs have been achy here and there, increased ewcm, and tired..which all point to af on her way soon. It is so weird that I get all my symptoms a week before I actually have af then all I get w af is normal cramps. I am getting antsy to test just to test but I have none at home so I will just keep avoiding Walmart for that reason. lol

That sun did that to me yesterday!!! I woke up and saw the sun so I thought it wouldn't be too cold..nope, it was freeezing! Its like finding an almost empty water bottle in the desert! lol

Hi All I'm New to This, Well I've Been Watching For a While Now, But I'm Finally Ready to Post and I'm Looking For a Buddy! My Fiancé and I Have Been TTC For a Year Next Month, Although We Never Really Used Contraceptive. I Am Currently 11 dpo and Fc This is Our Cycle.

Fx'd for you redmama! This is a good group of buddies to be talking to!

Fx'd for you redmama! This is a good group of buddies to be talking to!

Thanks So Much TTTTina! I Really Like This Sight Everyone is So Supportive and I Don't Have That Right Now With Friends or Family. Thank You For Welcoming Me :)

That's definitely a positive opk!

Jules, fertility friend needs to get it together, haha.

I really want a girl, my husband really wants a boy, but neither of us is going to be disappointed. I really just want an uncomplicated pregnancy.

I'm starting to get my energy back, and I bought a doppler so now I can skype with my daddy and he can hear the heartbeat. Oh, it makes me cry! (in a good way)

Hubs found out he may get deployed shortly after baby bug is born. :( That's okay though, we're probably going to be hiring a nanny to help me while he's gone, so I can keep working too. I really hope I can continue to work.

Luckybug- that's the sweetest thing! I bet your dad will cry too!!!

Welcome redmama! We are here for ya! I've joined... Or tried to join other threads, but have only stuck with this one! I love these girls! They are awesome! Fx for you!

MH5280- thanks :) feeling better about it today. Your I'll def looks positive I hope it works out for you this cycle! I haven't tried them yet, just kind of BD every couple days but Im trying them out this cycle for sure!

Jules8- thank you! Same to you! I see you live in PA, I live in Pittsburgh :) im enjoying the snow currently haha

Welcome redmama! We are here for ya! I've joined... Or tried to join other threads, but have only stuck with this one! I love these girls! They are awesome! Fx for you!

Thanks So Much Luckybug :) Okay Can Anybody Help Me Out? I Took a Nap While My Fiancé Was at Work and Didn't Wake Until He Got Home. When I Did I Noticed My Gums Were Swollen and He Said They Were Bleeding. This Has Never Happened to Me I Have Heard Bleeding Gums Can Be an Early Symptom But Idk. Thanks

Thanks So Much Luckybug :) Okay Can Anybody Help Me Out? I Took a Nap While My Fiancé Was at Work and Didn't Wake Until He Got Home. When I Did I Noticed My Gums Were Swollen and He Said They Were Bleeding. This Has Never Happened to Me I Have Heard Bleeding Gums Can Be an Early Symptom But Idk. Thanks

Yes, swollen and bleeding gums can be a sign! Not a fun one, but one! I had that happen to me, but it didn't happen till the 4th month for me

Morning ladies!.... I'm so bummed! I'm sick! So we didn't bd last night, I took another OPK this morning, it was a lot darker than yesterday even! I'm hoping we can get it in tonight! I'm feeling better.... Any advice? Last night I had horrible dierrhea and thought I was going to vomit... I took Imodium and it helped but now I have like gas cramps and I can't fart or poop!... Lmfao! So ridic I know! But it totally sucks! Idk what to do!!! I want to fix this so I'm into bd tonight! I don't wanna just do it cuz we have to.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->