ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

So af showed her stupid face for me this morning...boy is she ugly! lol I let myself be bummed for 5 minutes then thought about the positive things I got from this cycle. The positives: I checked my cervix for the entire cycle(interesting stuff), I got a positive OPK, started taking Vitex, shorter cycle than last, we did a lot more bd, I have stuck with temping, and I found more time to relax. On to cycle #3!!

redmama- Welcome! Fingers crossed for you, hopefully that is a good sign for you!

dogmom- Woohoo Pittsburg! lol My husband and I have good friends there and visited about a year ago..we are planning another trip in the spring or summer. Its a fun place! We are about 4ish hours away so its not too bad..tho I despise the PA Turnpike! lol

Luckybug- I am sorry your husband may be deployed....that must be really hard. I have a lot of respect for you guys! I am making my own prediction just because. lol I am thinking boy! I have no reason why, that is just my Julie sense guess. :)

Michele- Oh no! Stomach bugs are seriously the worst! I wish I knew how to get rid of it other than the normal imodium, tums, or pepto. Popsicles and gatorade are usually my go to food items.lol I hope you feel better!!!!

that's what ive been doing! on the bright side, I don't have to go out in -25 weather!!!

Im sorry AF showed... I hate her! she is one evil lady! FX for cycle 3!! you're still getting used to your body and like you said have found all these positive things, and can be so in tune with your body now! that's exciting!!

jules- oh my gosh!!! i would never come back to houston again if i were you as well! lol. it's supposed to be freezing here tomorrow and i'm just over it. lol i had a job interview this morning and my feet were SO COLD b/c i just have tennis shoes & sandals & i went with the sandals and i was like grrrrr....it's supposed to be warm here lol. i'm sorry you got AF. i'm going to my gyno next wednesday for a check up and to see when i should get my BC out if me and husband start trying in september. NOT looking forward to having AF again. my cramps are horrendous without BC.

mh sorry you are sick :(...i hate that so much! hoping you can get it on tonight lol! good luck!

Haha! I would still visit again tho! My relatives out there are awesome and I didn't get the whole experience because I was sick.:(

Going off BC can be a nightmare for some, but I didn't have much of an issue. My cycles just back to being long and irregular, but I went on it due to that so it wasn't something I was surprised about. I do miss how nice it made my skin and how light af was.lol I hope everything went well at your interview! Fingers crossed you find an awesome job! :)

Afairchild5- I totally feel your pain. Since I've been off BC my body is a wreck lol cramps, breakouts,heavy flow, ugh the worst! I can't wait for it to go away for nine months hopefully soon lol

Jules8- sorry to hear about AF, I'm in the same boat. We gotta just stay positive and start a clean slate with a whole new cycle. Hopefully this is the one! The pa turnpike is a total b haha I've always wanted to travel to your side of the state but haven't made it yet. We have fam in philly so hopefully well make it out that way soon!

So af showed her stupid face for me this morning...boy is she ugly! lol I let myself be bummed for 5 minutes then thought about the positive things I got from this cycle. The positives: I checked my cervix for the entire cycle(interesting stuff), I got a positive OPK, started taking Vitex, shorter cycle than last, we did a lot more bd, I have stuck with temping, and I found more time to relax. On to cycle #3!!

redmama- Welcome! Fingers crossed for you, hopefully that is a good sign for you!

dogmom- Woohoo Pittsburg! lol My husband and I have good friends there and visited about a year ago..we are planning another trip in the spring or summer. Its a fun place! We are about 4ish hours away so its not too bad..tho I despise the PA Turnpike! lol

Luckybug- I am sorry your husband may be deployed....that must be really hard. I have a lot of respect for you guys! I am making my own prediction just because. lol I am thinking boy! I have no reason why, that is just my Julie sense guess. :)

Michele- Oh no! Stomach bugs are seriously the worst! I wish I knew how to get rid of it other than the normal imodium, tums, or pepto. Popsicles and gatorade are usually my go to food items.lol I hope you feel better!!!!

*Hugs I'm So Sorry to Hear The Wicked Witch Showed Her Ugly Face Fx For Next Cycle For You! Hopefully All Signs Are Good Here I Am 14 dpo & Still No Sign of The Skunk Not Even The Usual Feeling She's Coming. I'm Also Usually 2 to a Day Early Very Rarely Late So Really Hoping This is a Good Sign I Kind of Have That Feeling This is it But I Don't Want to Get My hopes Up to Be Let Down So I'll Be Waiting a Few More Days to Test But I'll Def Keep You Ladies Posted *BabyDustx1,000, 000 to Us All!

P.S. Keep Your Heads Up Ladies I Have Been Trying For a Year Now, Been Off The Depo For 4 Years Now and I Only Had One Round (Man It Worked For Me) lol I Had No Af The Entire 3 Months. IMO It Kind of Messed Up My Cycle and Only in Recent Months Has it Returned Sort of Normal.

Thanks so much Jules for the good luck! I think my interview went pretty dang well! If they hire me she said I will probably hear something next week so I am super impatient but if I got this job this would be a big step towards us TTC! So fingers and toes are crossed haha!
dogmom531- I totally feel you girl! It's HORRIBLE! I get the horrendous cramps and everything just like that! Hoping you get pregnant asap!

Along with the rest of you!! :D:D

Just wanted to pop in and say that I finally bought the book "what to expect before expecting". It's REALLY helpful and has tips about almost everything it seems like. All of you hear sound like you are doing everything right but if you ever have a question about something that's in this book let me know! It goes down to how much caffeine you should have when TTC to what meds to take to how guys should try not to take hot baths/get in hot tubs bc it overheats testicles. Lol so much stuff I would have never thought about.
:)

Hey ladies! I am sorry I have been away for a few days. I have literally had the worst few days ever. It is such a defeating feeling when things are going well and it feels like a hammer just comes down to smash it.

Friday I had a really rough day at work. I have so much piled on me and my boss is being unrealistic about how much time she gives me to finish..so of course I wasn't able to finish it all so I was just stressed. Then my husband tells me his work let him go..they did a big job cut and since he has not been there for a year he was one of them and not even able to collect unemployment. Then he ended up in the hospital with stomach issues. Then I spent the day yesterday listening to my friend complain about how horrible people/life/everything is for her. (her life is not in the least horrible). I am just exhausted..completely drained. I am staying positive and moving forward. I am praying he can find something quickly and we can get back on track. I am keeping my head up and we both decided that we do not want to stop TTC because it could be a while the way we are going anyway. I just need some good thoughts and prayers! Good news is af made her way out and on to cycle #3!

afairchild- I didn't even think of getting that book prior to being pregnant. It sounds like some good info!

redmama- any sign of af?

I hope everyone else had a better weekend! Have a great Monday!!

Sorry to hear that jules! Fxd you'll get your bfp this cycle!! Fxd your hubby finds work asap!!

My weekend was good. Hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in forever on Friday night, she's just about 40 weeks pregnant tho, with her 2nd and I'm so envious! I just think she didn't even try and she got pregnant and I'm trying and it's not happening for me. Saturday I went to a nice sports bar here and watched the seahawk game. I don't know how all of you are with football but I'm hoping we make it to the super bowl again! Lol.

Hey ladies! I am sorry I have been away for a few days. I have literally had the worst few days ever. It is such a defeating feeling when things are going well and it feels like a hammer just comes down to smash it.

Friday I had a really rough day at work. I have so much piled on me and my boss is being unrealistic about how much time she gives me to finish..so of course I wasn't able to finish it all so I was just stressed. Then my husband tells me his work let him go..they did a big job cut and since he has not been there for a year he was one of them and not even able to collect unemployment. Then he ended up in the hospital with stomach issues. Then I spent the day yesterday listening to my friend complain about how horrible people/life/everything is for her. (her life is not in the least horrible). I am just exhausted..completely drained. I am staying positive and moving forward. I am praying he can find something quickly and we can get back on track. I am keeping my head up and we both decided that we do not want to stop TTC because it could be a while the way we are going anyway. I just need some good thoughts and prayers! Good news is af made her way out and on to cycle #3!

afairchild- I didn't even think of getting that book prior to being pregnant. It sounds like some good info!

redmama- any sign of af?

I hope everyone else had a better weekend! Have a great Monday!!

Oh Jules I am so sorry :(. That does sound like a very rough couple of days but I think it's great how you are still able to think positively! I will be keeping you and your husband in my prayers! That he finds a job very quickly and that your BFP is not far at all behind that! It's never easy hanging out with a friend like that...it can be really mentally draining. I know how you feel when it comes to that. Hoping that everything turns around for you and this week is excellent! Prayers and best wishes headed your way!

That book does have really good info but I think it also gives me more anxiety about things too lol. It is so specific about things and I'm like geez how does anyone get pregnant? Oh well. I just found out today that I got the job I interviewed for! I'm so ecstatic! Nervous to tell my work tomorrow but I know that this is what's best for me! :D

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Tina- GO PATRIOTS! Haha! I'm a Broncos fan, but this season wasn't great! Hubby is a NE fan, so that's my 2nd team! My brother in law is from Washington so he's a huge Seahawks fan too! We are hoping for a patriot/Seahawk Super Bowl!

My weekend was ok! I've still been a bit sick. I think I'm finally better but I worked today and OMG I'm just dead! I just wanna go to bed NOW! And it's only 5pm! Although I could not sleep last night and ended up with like 4 hours of sleep!

Jules I'm sorry about your husband! This whole process is so ridic stressful! It takes a toll!

So I don't even know what CD I'm on or dpo I am... Not even charting this cycle. I'm sure I'm out as I was sick and we didn't bd much when I O'd... Although I made sure to bd the 2 days I got a positive OPK. I'm done, I'm over it! Hubby and I talked, and I think I'm gonna go to the drs after this period ends... I still have like a week and a half for AF to show.

Haha. Hawks allllll the waaaay lol. One of my friends I'm going to watch the game with on sunday is a packer fan, if they win I'll never hear the end of it so go hawks!!! Haha. Man the Broncos didn't even give us a run for our money last year at the super bowl lol.

I am gonna get burned but I am an Eagles fan! Delaware doesn't have a football team so I have to go with Philadelphia! lol Second is the Steelers of course! I don't watch it all the time, but I lived in a very football oriented house growing up so I get in the spirit.

BTW: Thank you guys for the support, it has been stressful but I am not letting it bring me down. That just isn't me! Just a test to make us stronger is how I see the bumps in the road. :)

afairchild- Congrats on the new job!!! How exciting! That is just one step closer to TTC!! :)

Michele- I am glad your feeling a bit better. You got bd in when you had a positive opk so you are def covered! They say that getting sick can sometimes increase chances...not sure how viable that is but hey if it gives some hope why not!

I am not using opk's at all this cycle, just temping and bding when we feel like it. We don't want to stop trying, but we also have some other things we need to focus on right now. It kind of feels nice to let go of some control! lol

Jules that's good to relax a bit and not be "on a bd schedule"!

Ugh! The Broncos... Well they are cleaning house now! Last years Super Bowl was awful! Haha!

Jules im sorry to hear about your crappy weekend ): everything's gonna work out I'm sure! I really hope things get better quick for you.

Mh5280 I'm a broncos fan too! I live in Pittsburgh so steelers are my number one buttttt Peyton Manning is my favorite person of all time so of course I love Denver haha too bad they lost D:

Congrats on the new job afairchild5! :)

Just thought id bring some laughs. Well it made me laugh lol.

Attachments

• f26e0d09c9091e9d43a19917b048bc47.jpg
    f26e0d09c9091e9d43a19917b048bc47.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 8
Tina- Hahahahaha! Those pictures are great!!! It really captions how I feel.

I was listening to the radio and one of the guys on there announced that his wife was pregnant. He was talking about how they knew the exact day it happened and it worked the first month. Must be nice to know the exact day you need to have sex and it work the first time!

OMG Tina I love that! I'm so sick of people's stories! "We had sex 5 days in a row and got it the first month" "I just had sex the day I had a positive opk" "it'll happen I promise"..... STOP! All of you! It clearly isn't happening!!! So quite rubbing it in my face! Lol!

So ladies, I'm nervous, but I think after AF shows, cuz I know she will, she always does, I'm gonna try and see a dr, see if we can figure out what's going on here.... I so don't want to go! I need to build up enough courage and call tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->