ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Seeing a doctor is scary. But if there is something (hopefully not) it is always better to know now then down the road. I would start at your gynecologist and just get a normal check up, they may be able to refer you somewhere if needed.

I wish it was so much easier!

Def true ^ and most likely everything will be fine. Im sure the anxiety of going to the doctor must suck though. I don't even like going when its just a check up ): you just gotta do it. You'll feel better when you get it over with!

I keep going back and forth if I wanna go to the dr or not, but I should, even just a check, it's a start that could help us.

We went to dinner Friday night. And had talked about ttc, and my husband said that he does want a baby, but right now it's not high on his priority list. His biggest concern is gettig us back to Denver and keeping his job. His job really isn't at steak but that's the best way to get us back to Denver. Other wise we'd be moving back both jobless. And right now they are writing up the proposal to open a Denver office. So I said, it's not really fair for me that ttc IS #1 on my priority list, and not his. So maybe I should get on the same page. We can still just do it when we want, and if it happens great if not ok... And then pick back up on actually ttc once we get moved back home. I hate that, but it makes most sense. I'll still make a dr appt just to get checked out. And then we can NTNP, maybe that will work better for us.. :(

Michele- That is where we are at the moment and I am kind of glad to be ntnp again. I am still temping, but since I have been all over the place with my cycles it is really only helpful at the end of my cycle.

It is so hard to be patient, but it will all work out exactly the way it's supposed to! Whether it is now or a year down the road your baby will be completely loved and cared for. :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
I went to my cousins wedding and had more alcohol in a few hours than I have had in like 2 years . (granted we only drink 2-3 times a year if that) lol It was really nice to get out of town and take our minds off things.

How is everyone else?

I'm upset, but excited at the same time... Like I'm hoping it will relieve a lot of stress! But totally sucks cuz I want it so bad!

Other wise my weekend was great! We went to an indoor golf/bar place, it's like bowling, but you golf, it was nice to be out!

Sounds like you had fun!! I love weddings!

I feel like crap today. I have a stupid cold and I'm hungover lol. Drank too much watching the hawk game and then too much after lol. Superbowl here we come again!

Yeah, patience is one of those easier said than done things. lol It's like our motherly instinct kicks in the moment we decide to have children and we just want them here so we can take care of them.

That sounds like a really cool place! I love golfing..sometimes.lol It's only fun with the right people, I went with my dad once and wanted to scream the whole time.

I had a ton of fun! I felt so bad for the bride tho, she fell on the intro coming into the reception and hurt her knee so she didn't get to do their first dance or anything! She stayed the whole time then went to teh ER the next day. Here to come find out she tore her MCL on top of a sprained knee..ouch!!

The end of that game was intense! My brother wanted the seehawks and my uncle wanted green bay..it was especially tense once it went into sudden death OT. I am not a Patriots fan so I will be rooting for the Seahawks in the super bowl I suppose. lol

oh my goodness! poor Bride!! that's terrible!!!

I cant believe there are two of you routing for the hawks.... my WHOLE family is rooting for them, except me and my husband... and of course my husbands family! haha! I really don't want the seahawks to win again!!! just cause the whole team, minus Russell Wilson are all Cocky A-holes! haha! .... Tina don't hate me! :) I still love you... just not your team!

Haha. They are cocky I'll give you that. I love Russell tho. Yeah the last 4 mins were intense....we played sucky yesterday lol. Our team is a fighter tho, fight till the end whether we suck or not lol. We got lucky winning that coin toss. If we play like we did yesterday at the super bowl we will not win.

Haha! That's awesome! But that girls is so creepy! Haha!

Hey guys! Just checking in with you!

Michele, I think you should definitely go now! If anything it might make you less worried about everything.

:( Oh, Jules. That's sad news about your hubs job. But you know what? He was looking for a job when he found that one and he'll be able to find another one I'm sure!!!

Tina, the overly sensitive girlfriend pictures never cease to amaze me. :3

My lil' nugget is doing pretty awesome. Had another ultrasound for early genetic screening and it would hardly hold still enough to get any decent pictures. I'm so in love it's crazy.

Morning sickness is completely gone now, I don't think I want another child simply for the fact that morning sickness was so terrible for me. I never want to repeat it. It's super awful.

They are funny lol.

Morning sickness for me was awful too. I had lost weight because I threw up every day for about 5 months then the rest of my pregnancy I could barely eat I felt so sick. Morning sickness is definitely one of the more crappier symptom of pregnancy! Happy to hear you're feeling better now tho!

Happy Friday! Sorry I have not been posting as much. Life has been a bit crazy...TTC has taken a bit of a back seat. I am still temping and getting lots of bd in tho.:) Hubby has been working hard to find something new so I am feeling positive something will come up soon. I am just thankful that my job is enough to help get us by..it's super tight but we have a roof over our heads and food in the fridge so that is something to be thankful for.

That pic is going to give me nightmares Tina! lol

I am so glad things are going well for you luckybug! Morning sickness doesn't sound like much fun at all, but it sure will be worth it. Once you are ready for another you will forget how bad it really was or you won't care.lol I have so many frends that complained then when they were TTC #2 they were willing to do it all over again. I compare it to when people get sick from drinking and swear it will never happen again..then it does. lol

I swore up and down that I would never have another kid, that going thru all that once was enough for me.....then I decided I wanted another one and I'll deal with it all over again lol

I have never been pregnant, but even with all of the horror stories I have heard I am willing to go through the not so good stuff to have a healthy baby. It is one of those things that the love you have for your child overcomes all of the obstacles you had to go through to get there. I can't wait! :)

Hi buddy :hi: I found this thread and am gonna hang out with you on here if that's ok? Sent a PM as well :hugs:

Hi there friend!! :wave:

Happy Friday everyone!!

Luckybug, I'm so glad you are feeling better! That's like my biggest fear when I get preg, and being so sick, I'm such a baby' especially when I'm like vomiting sick!

*sigh* AF is here! Dr appt is made for next thursday, and I'm already freaking out about it!! I know it will be good, but I'm still scared that my fears will come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->