ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Ms. Bsky - that sounds like you could get a bfp!!! Props to you for waiting to test! I'd be like Luckybug and wanting test every day!!!

Luckybug- hang in there!!!!

Jules - I hate when works interferes! It's so stressful! So I'm happy for you too that your schedules will calm down in time for BD!!

I had a VERY positive OPK today!! I've never seen the line so dark! Along with that I've had HORRIBLE pain on my left side! It's better now but earlier this morning it was bad, and sharp! Where as last month I had pain and then ovulated 2 days later.... But my left side seems to be ther stronger one! Which totally makes sense to me cuz I have a history of cysts on my right ovary.... PLEASE LET THIS BE THE MONTH!!! Lots of BD for me these next few days! Since the line was so dark this morning I was soo tempted to wake up hubby and go for it then! But I'm too nice and let him sleep in.... I'm kind of wishing I hadn't now! Haha!

Haha! Your so nice letting him sleep in! Tonight will be a whole different story, he needs his rest! Have fun! :)

Work schedules are the worst right now. I am a supervisor at a home for adults with autism so I can kind of work my hours around his unless I have meetings, which I have had all week. When he started his new job it was mostly 7:30am-4 and it was amazing, but lately its been like 3-10pm so we are both exhausted when he comes home.

:( My line isn't any darker today, even with fmu. Still a faint positive, but you'd think after three days it'd be darker. Maybe all the water I keep waking up to drink is diluting my urine? Cramps are bad this morning, I'm super worried, but also super nauseated.

Im out, Af came today, not with full force, but she is definitly here.

So im on to next cycle, lets dot it.. (a lot) haha

Luckybug, i hope it will end with a :bfp: the sooner the better

On to the opks and preseed for me. Im ordering a pack today. Have you bought these things online? where is it best to buy?

I bought my opks from amazon, the wondfos, came with ten pregnancy tests too. I tracked using fertility friend, and just started peeing on sticks when it got close to the predicted fertile time. Like I said I had no idea what I was doing.

If it doesn't stick I'm going to buy a basal thermometer.

Ms.Bsky - I'm sorry to hear the unwanted friend showed up :( I have bought my preseed at Target, only because I needed it asap. It was $19.99.

Luckybug- do you drink in the middle of the night? It could be affecting your tests! I was told from my Dr with any test it's best to not have drank anything or gone to the bathroom for 2 hours before, it helps generate more hormones in the urine.

We BD'd last night!!! Using preseed! I used a lot cuz since I knew I was ovulating I wanna make sure those swimmers are getting up there! Haha! I took anther OPK today and another positive! So we will probably be at it again tonight, just to make sure! :)

Ms. Bsky- I'm sorry af came, but good things come to those who wait! :) I got my opk's from Amazon as well (wondfo), I did 2 day shipping and it came the next day! Though if things don't work out this month I think I will def be buying some digital ones. The line thing is just driving me insane!! I have a $5 off coupon for CVS so I am just going to buy the preseed from there, I also got the thermometer there because I wanted it right away.

Luckybug- I am like you and drink throughout the night, but it is true it can dilute it so that may be why your getting a light line. Maybe try to drink a couple glasses of water a few hours before bed then use the restroom right before you go to sleep. You might find that you don't wake up thirsty and your urine won't be diluted. That or just wait as long as you can not drinking and holding it for a few hours during the day. I really hope this is a bfp for you!!!

MH5280- Congrats on a positive OPK!!! Get those swimmers up there!! lol

I still had a negative opk last night..ughh. My husband said he thought it looked a tiny bit darker than the day before, but not as dark as it needs to be. I woke up with really dull pains on my left side so hopefully that means ovulation is approaching and I get that positive today!!!

I think I solved my dying of thirst problem. I drank a liter of pedialite and now I feel like a new person. I needed some electrolytes! I'm also not peeing every five seconds or needed to drink constantly.

I also drank some milk and I think that helped too. I'd only been drinking water, since I'm a big tea/coffee/diet soda drinker it's been hard, and I just don't think my body was happy with the reduced salt intake.

I've been waking up every hour or so during the night to drink some water and peeing every few hours. In retrospect I was lucky to have a line at all. Had a panic moment this morning when I wanted to cry and no tears were coming out of my eyes, and I just knew something was wrong. I just didn't have enough electrolytes in me so the fluid was going straight through me. :( I'm going to try to up my salt intake and drink more gatorade and juice even though I'm not a really big gatorade drinker. I called the nurse line and she recommended that I go to the ER and get some fluids put in me and drink some pedialyte in the mean time, but I messaged my doctor and she said to drink something other than water for a while before I go in.

Hopefully I'll be able to control this a little better, soon! Hopefully it's nothing weird and there's nothing wrong. I may go in tomorrow to speak to my doctor if I feel like that again.

Pedialite has saved me! It's like my go to when Im dehydrated! Gotta take care of yourself! Hopefully that's all that was wrong was dehydration!

I'm pretty sure it was. Just not enough electrolytes. I feel so much better, and even made lasagna for dinner. :)

Yumm!!!

My hubby text me and told me he's going to leave work early so we can have sex before he watches football tonight! Haha! Well at least he's thinking of me first!

Luckybug - Dehydration suckss!! I am glad your feeling better though! :)

MH5280- Leaving work early and putting you before football?! Ahmazing! Get it on girl! hahaha

My opk was literally one shade lighter than the control line, pretty sure it will be positive tonight or tomorrow. I went to a few stores to get the digital ones just to back it up, but the cheapest was $30 plus tax for 10 with my coupon. I am just gonna suck it up and wait till next month to get them on Amazon. Why must getting pregnant be so expensive?!

I got my preseed at Walgreens and it was 28 after tax. Expensive thing so I'm hoping it works for me!! Didn't get to :sex: yesterday but did it around 945 the night before so not even 2 days has passed yet. Grabbing that preseed and getting busy tonight lol. Definitely aren't using opks this time but will continue to next month if i have to

Sorry af showed ms. Bsky Wish she would stay away from all of us!!!

Luckybug, hope to see a darker line!

Had a blood test today because I felt like something just wasn't right. It came out bfn. Still cramping, and waiting on AF, more hopeful for next cycle.

I'm so heart broken.

So sorry Luckybug. Try not to worry too much! Take today be emotional about it, and get ready for the next cycle!
Did they say why you've been feeling this way?

Luckybug- Ughhh.. I am so sorry you got a bfn. :( I know it really hurts , but keep your chin up. It will all be worth the wait..I promise!

Awww I'm sorry luckybug!!! Hoping next cycle leaves you happy and not heartbroken!!!!

I am with you girls. TTC # 1. Been with my husband for 11.5 years. Withdrawal and natural family planning for the last 6 years with no mistakes. This is technically our 5th cycle, but I consider it the second as of the 5, we only had sex at the right time in two cycles. The first one resulted in a 9 day long period---that sucked, then again this month. It sucked getting af this morning. I was almost convinced it wouldn't start, bought a test and bam, it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->