ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Just stalking your thread guys. I hope everything is going super well for you. <3

Guess who came home and just NEEEEEEDED to have a drink :growlmad:

Omg luckybug! You are getting closer!! I feel like your pregnancy is going fast!!! I hope your doing well!!! Have you guys picked a definite name yet?!

Hiii Luckybug!!! :hi:

Michele- I sure hope he gets his act together once you move! He will no longer have an excuse! lol

I'm over not being pregnant. I want it now. Lol. I find myself completely skipping over everything baby related on facebook or friends post about being pregnant, or their pictures, and as I skip it I'm thinking "don't care" haha I'm becoming bitter when I should be happy for people but I can't help it lol. oy.

I completely agree! I feel like at this point I'm so numb to it all its just like ugggh! Of course YOUR pregnant. My friend who just had a baby really kinda has stopped talking to me. Which I get you have a baby but wth! It's ok cuz I probably don't wanna hear all about it! Lol that's so terrible! I AM happy for her I just don't wanna hear about it n

If i do look at their posts about being pregnant or their baby bump pics or pics of their babies it makes me feel that longing I have to be pregnant and then I get depressed, so I try to avoid it lol.

I get sad because growing up I had a lot of cousins and my moms friends kids to play with. I am still close with most of them. My one brother has 6 kids and my other brother has 3. Most of my neices and nephews are similar in age so they do a lot of things together. Every year I think about how nice it would be if my kids could be close to them, but now they are all older. :( And most of my friends have kids that are all older now too. It makes me feel a little left behind. I know our kids will be spoiled because they will be the new baby, but it would have been nice that they had family playmates like I did. Ughhh!

To makes matters worse I applied for a teaching position. It was for pre-school, which really isn't my favorite but I figured I could get my foot in the door at the school. Well the position isn't what I thought it was and the only position they have left is in the infant room. I just don't know if I could handle it right now with all we are going through.

Oh man Jules!! That would be so hard! Like on one hand, you'd get to be around babies and get you baby fix a little. But then at the same time, it's just one big constant in your face reminder that you don't have one! I'm sorry. Im sure there are some other schools tho?

It is really something I need to pray and think hard about.

I have a teaching license for Delaware, but literally 0 jobs in Elementary schools...unless I knew Spanish then there is a few. In PA I don't have a license and even if I did they won't even look at me because I have no experience with PA schools. I thought a private school would be great because I don't need a state license and I could get some experience. On one hand it's could be an opportunity to get my foot in at the school, because if I already work there and a Elementary position opens up I have a great chance. On the other hand it's less pay then I am getting now and def. not what I want. Another good thing is that they offer free childcare to teachers, such a big expense eliminated if we do have a baby. Such a hard decision!

Blah! So I guess I should have known not to go on fb on a holiday...4 eggselent news pregnancy announcements. Honestly it didn't get me upset until I got to dinner with family and the "when are you two going to get pregnant already?" comments started coming. When I told my brothers gf, who kept them coming even when I kind of dismissed the subject, that I found out I have PCOS and we are having some issues. She actually started making jokes and even said, hey you can have some of my eggs we know I'm fertile. How freaking insensitive! I wanted to punch her in the face. lol I just kind of laughed it off and walked away and hubby came in to give me a hug. Why do people have to be so rude?

Aww Jules those questions/comments suck. People ask not even thinking... How insensitive of your brother's gf!!! :growlmad: A lady at the bank the other week asked me "Was it an accident?", referring to my pregnancy. I was like "No, not at all. In fact it took quite a few months actually. He wanted a child and I wanted to give him one." Then I thought to myself, ugh that's kind of rude to assume every pregnancy is accidental. Besides, why is it your business anyways lady?! I mean it's always a surprise when it happens but we still planned it.

Omg that's terrible!!! I hate when people ask! And EVERY time I talk to my mother in law she has something to say about "the grandkids!".... STOP lady we don't have any kids and they aren't coming soon! And I was talking to her the other day about my dog and I said something about like wishing she could talk so we could communicate about what's going on and she said "oh god your gonna be THAT kind of mother" ummm I'm sorry... The kind that talks to my children? Yes yes I am! Like wtf! AND THEN!!!!!! Last night she was talking about Facebook cuz her other daughter in law saw I posted that we were moving, and my mother in law says to me "you better not post anything about my grandkids with out my permission"...... EXCUSE ME?!?!? NO!!! I went off on my husband about her! She thinks we butted heads while planning our wedding, she has another thing coming if she thinks she's gonna tell me what I can and not do or how to raise my kids!!!!! :growlmad: ugh! I was FURIOUS!

mambunny- That is a terrible thing for her to say! I don't know if I could have walked away without flipping out on her or at least saying something passive agressive. lol

Michele- Eww.. why would she be nasty like that about it. lol Number one: I am sure that your going to be a onderful mom. Communication is important. Nuber 2: Your allowed to post whatever you want about your life on fb. It's more your decision whether or not OTHER people can post things or not.

I mean I don't really get upset when I see pregnancy announcements on fb. People are going to get pregnant around me and I kinda have to just deal with it. I mean..It does sting when it's every other post, but I don't know their journey. I only get upset when people make a joke out of pregnancy situations. Like the whole fake pregnancy on April fools or my brothers stupid gf's comment. It's just mean and hurtful to make people feel bad about not having kids or in mamabunny's case making rude comments about someone who is already pregnant.

Michele OMG I would have def been more than slightly irritated :saywhat: Yeah, you're going to be THAT kind of mother... an amazing one so shut your pie hole MIL woman! Who is she to warn you about what you post regarding anything on FB?!

So... she's going to be THAT kind of mother in law... :rofl:

Haha! Right! She is totally THAT kind of MIL! We usually get along well but more and more she says/does things that piss me off! She doesn't hold back and she doesn't care what other people think!!! She has no filter! I'm thankful my hubby agrees with me!!!

Last night my husband told me I was crazy for all the things I wanna do to try for a baby, all the supplements and "do this and do that" :shrug: I'm just tryin!!! Or I was!! We NEVER have sex anymore!!! We did once at the VERY beginning of my fertile week and then exactly one week later at then end. Well today Ive noticed I have a spot in my left ovary area, it kinda feels like a gas knot but it's not going away! So I thought "oooh! Maybe implantion!?!" Haha! Why would I think that! It's obvi not! And I've been a little constipated this week so it probably is just gas! Lol. Alsoooooo I made a comment last night that I felt REALLY a bad about! We were talking about how "crazy I am" and my hubby was drinking a beer cuz ya know it was "National beer day" ugh! Well I said "your really bad at making new spermies" and he got mad! Which I TOTALLY don't blame him! :dohh: so then I of course tried to back track! Just saying that's not what I meant, just that him drinking beer doesn't help his swimmers and I want strong ones... Then I jumped him and hugged him and asked if he still loved me and he said "of course!" And laughed! But ugh! I was more mad at myself for saying that!!! It just slipped out!!!

Aww, hey we all have our "crazy" moments and say mean things... you know I have! :winkwink: :rofl:

We all sure do have our crazy moments. lol I do stuff like that when I am frustrated with hubby about something...it comes off soooo passive aggressive and I just can't help it!

So don't feel bad, you are definitely not alone. Plus I can't imagine what your stress level is with moving and everything else, your allowed to get frustrated and get upset every once in a while. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->