ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Waiting on AF to start now, she's been late before but not late before like this. I've never had cramps before my period before, and I've never had them this bad. I'm 99% sure that I had an eggy that didn't stick, my family is really bad for chemical pregnancies. My sister has had several as well. :(

Sucks, but like everyone said there's next cycle. I just felt really pregnant, had a few good lines, that slowly just went away. Maybe the extreme thirst was a bad sign and my body trying to flush it? Who knows. We'll see next month.

Called out to work today.

That's always tough Luckybug, I am really sorry. If you are having cramps, you may be correct. Don't give up hope tho! We will all pray happy thoughts for you!

My sweet little dog won't leave my side! Such a sweet puppy baby.

Hubs finally went to sleep.

Probably have the best feller ever, bought me some dramamine and tampons today. Never ashamed or embarrassed to do it! Just proud to have me as his wife.

Awe! That's so sweet!!! Fur babies are great!! And sounds like you have a great man!!! Get some rest, sleep plenty, and get ready for baby making!!!

I hope your bding went as planned and you have a big fat healthy egg waiting for all the lil' sperms!

Still waiting on AF. Hopefully she comes soon. Now that it's midnight I'm officially on CD 30. I'm hoping if my uterus did have a baby it passes on it's own and I don't have to go in to have anything done. Having lots of back pain tonight, but it might be sympathy pain because my husband has a big ole' kidney stone he's getting ready to pass. Poor feller.

I guess it's time to make an obgyn appt to make sure that nothing is wrong, and to get some advice if it's possible. I always thought I had like... a premo uterus and ovaries since I was told I had a "perfect uterus" at my last pap. My prior doctor was pretty heavy handed with her va-jay-jay compliments. :p

Hope I didn't bring down the thread, baby dust for everyone! Waiting on aunt-flo still, on calendar day 30, but hoping it'll happen some time soon. :)

How is everyone? I have pretty much given up on these wondfo OPK's...I had O pain and a temp shift but never got a clear positive. We made sure to bd but I do not feel confident about this cycle. Looks like it will be preseed and digital OPK's next month!

Phone apps said I o'd yesterday or earlier but I feel symptoms today so I'll say tomorrow I'm in my 2WW and I'll use opks next month if need be. Fx'd for everyone. Thus af witch is angering me for all of us!! Lol

I think BDing went well this time around! Officially in the TWW :/
I'm working more and trying to stay busy on the weekends so I'm not just thinking about out all day every day.... We'll see how that goes, I'm sure I'll still think about it every chance I get!!

I feel like we did so much right this cycle! But since it's not happened yet it's kinda got me discouraged... Like it's just not gonna happen, and I'm ready for the next cycle to try again! I get in my head too much!

This forum does help me though!!

CD31 and still no AF. I have been late before, but it's normally only one or two days. I have cramping that hurts like my uterus is literally ready to fall out. UGH!

Come on auntie! Lets get this party started so I can get the sticky baby dust next month. I'm ready for it.

Looked at my fertility friend calendar. It predicts eight fertile days for next month, without even having any period input. Dear lord. I may die of sperm poisoning.

Luckybug- even though you haven't entered a period, does it still project you are on your period now? I have an app that does that, even if I don't enter that I did have my period, it shows as if I did...

Yesterday and today I've have thick CM... I'm 4 dpo.... Just waiting!

I think it's just confused because my cycles are so regular and I'm about oh... a shit load of days late now. I looked back at my last year's cycle's and I was always 26-28 days. Just to ease my mind.

AF finally visited! Unfortunately it happened while hubs and I were practicing. So all in all it's officially been one of the most annoying and crappy cycles I've ever had and I'm glad now it's officially over.

I had to laugh! But that sucks!!! But on the bright side she's here's and you can move on from this crazy cycle you just had!!

Hubs said he did his duty. I've had PMS from hell and I think he thinks he has the magic wand to end it now...

Anyhow, I can't wait to try again this cycle. I was thinking about getting some bromeline supplements to take after O. Or eating some pineapple core. Something to help make me more stickable to any potential egglets.

Couldn't hurt! I've never heard of those! Maybe I should try!!

I think BDing went well this time around! Officially in the TWW :/
I'm working more and trying to stay busy on the weekends so I'm not just thinking about out all day every day.... We'll see how that goes, I'm sure I'll still think about it every chance I get!!

I feel like we did so much right this cycle! But since it's not happened yet it's kinda got me discouraged... Like it's just not gonna happen, and I'm ready for the next cycle to try again! I get in my head too much!

This forum does help me though!!

I get in my head too much too and think it's just not gonna happen, I try not to but I can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->