Ttc #1

valliloves

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found this site!!

I haven't seen AF since 9/1. I'm not always regular (on time every month), but I still have AF even if late.

It's hard to track because DH and I were on vacation for a month and a half and BD a lot. We were traveling through different time zones from 10/31-12/10 so my cycle could've been thrown off. We have also BD a lot in the last month.

Took a test in October, BFN. Took 3 tests in November, BFN. Test December 12th, BFN. The last time I tested was 3 weeks ago and there was a test error. I just bought some more tests tonight. I have been having rhinnitus attacks and I never experience that along with other symptoms. I can't tell if I'm having any breast symptoms because I had implants put in June 19th, but I have had some breast tenderness...it could be from my impant massages though, I don't know. I did have a couple of days where my areolas were really bumpy. I put lotion on them and they are fine now *shrugs*. Definite heightened sense of smell....on and off nausea...I've been craving bananas and peanut butter on toast A LOT and I never eat that, ever.

I've also been feeling VERY uhm....like things that weren't very important before are suddenly becoming super important, like organization, I'm suddenly thinking about the future a lot more (retirement planning, etc.) I know that sounds crazy....not that I'm not responsible normally, but I just feel different, but maybe I'm imagining it because I want BFP soooo bad! lol

My cervix is high with creamy EWCM but stretchy. I have been having a lot of CM lately, more than usual. My fingers are crossed. Gonna test in the morning!!

Regardless of what your hpts say, I would definitely make an appointment with your doctor and figure out why you haven't had a period in 4 months. Even though you have been traveling, it is still not normal to not be menstruating at all.

Best of luck!

Well, we lost our dog to cancer in October. I was taking care of her for awhile. I figured that and having to make the decision to put her down was stressful was the reason I missed in October. Preparing for our trip and buying a new car was stressful and November, the time zone changes, etc must've thrown me off a lot. We did a bog road trip up the pacific coast and through the midwest. We even got caught in that ice storm they had in the south on the way back LOL! My body is very sensitive to stress. I get my check ups and all that. You think this warrants a trip to the OBGYN?

Maybe you are right though. Tracked my cycles all last year.

Sep 1st, 6 days
July 30th, 5 days
June 10th, 5 days
May 13th, 6 days
April 7th, 5 days
Feb 26th, 5 days

Do you think anything is wrong?

Well, we lost our dog to cancer in October. I was taking care of her for awhile. I figured that and having to make the decision to put her down was stressful was the reason I missed in October. Preparing for our trip and buying a new car was stressful and November, the time zone changes, etc must've thrown me off a lot. We did a bog road trip up the pacific coast and through the midwest. We even got caught in that ice storm they had in the south on the way back LOL! My body is very sensitive to stress. I get my check ups and all that. You think this warrants a trip to the OBGYN?

Yes, definitely. It would be worth going just for the peace of mind (and a pregnancy blood test!). But I would definitely go to figure out exactly why. You won't know if it is stress or something else (eg. thyroid, PCOS, etc...) that is causing you to not menstruate.

And it is necessary to go to the dr if you are TTC. Amenorrhea (not menstruating) usually means you are not ovulating. And as long as you aren't ovulating you can't conceive.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/amenorrhea/basics/definition/CON-20031561

Even if it is stress, for some reason your body has not been able to adjust. In that case your doctor can give you something to jump start your cycle and make you have a period.

OK. Thanks. I will then. I tested this morning after having a crazy dream last night about a cat giving birth and enlisting my help. Then, a monkey was pouncing on me and trying to play lol It was crazy!!! I got a BFN :(

I did have ovulation type pain a week ago and now my cervix is really high.

Slight cramping near my right ovary
Abdominal bloating
Increased sex drive
Heightened sense of smell

I don't think I'm not ovulating. I'm just not having my period.

I think it is stress. I do suffer from PTSD so....yah lol

I don't think I'm not ovulating. I'm just not having my period.

The two go hand in hand. If you aren't menstruating, you aren't ovulating (regardless of the cause of not menstruating): https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/noovulation.html

Ovulation is what determines when you menstruate.

You could be right and it could definitely be stress related. But stress can cause you to not ovulate and hence, not have your period. https://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html

I don't want to be a downer. As someone who is also trying to get pregnant (and having difficulty) I just really want to help. And for you to be able to ovulate and get your cycle back, it is as easy as going to the doctor and getting medication to start your period and get back to TTC. And I really hope there is no other underlying condition causing this for you - but you won't know unless you see your dr.

You aren't being a downer in my opinion. My OBGYN said that you can ovulate still even if you do not menstruate. Not menstruating does not automatically mean something is wrong for someone who has always been irregular.

It even says so in the last FAQ question on this page https://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationfaq.htm

So I am confused.

But I think .i get what you are trying to say. I need to see exactly what is going on so I can get preg lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->