TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LILS - OH MY GOD - WE CROSS POSTED - CONGRATS TO YOU GIRL!!! (I know you are being cautious and I understand that hun..... I really really hope and pray for you that it's a sticky one.....[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<:flower::flower: Have you thought about taking progesterone to help with the sticky???):hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Flippin 'eck, Lil, that is AMAZING! I am so pleased for you-I hope that this will be your sticky bean! I am willing it to hang around for you! So very pleased! :hugs::hugs:

Lils - that's fantastic news!! I am soo soo soo happy for you chick!
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
I understand the caution though, completely.
Ill keep fingers crossed and send lots and lots of positive vibes your way for a sticky bean

big loves xxx

I will write a better post later..

LIL!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::bunny::bunny::wohoo::wohoo:
CONGRATULATIONS!! HOPING FOR THE STICKIEST BEAN EVER!!!!!!!

Thank you ladies so much for wishing me well, sending :hugs: & prayers & +~~~! I will never turn such things away!!! I should be happy about BFP, and I am very happy, it’s just that it quickly turned to fear & doubt :blush: (guess I’m “traumatized” from all the mc’s! may need a head shrinking for that…:haha: ). Anyway, had an appt at the lab this morning for those NK Cells & other “easier” tests out of the Level 2 Immune’s & called the OBGYN & they faxed over a script for preg blood work so I got lucky & got it all at once! :happydance:

Also got lucky in renewing my passport in just 1 hour (well, they will mail it before 6/7 which is when I leave for UK). I am quite impressed w/the feds that it was that quick?! (& thank GOD I didn’t have to go to Miami! Whew). I’m just going to go with the last 3 page method today - so much to do, still:

Dwrgi – Don’t you just love charting!? Makes you feel better when there are some things you can sort-of confirm yourself (w/o Dr’s & blood tests!). You have been through a lot with those ICSI’s so I can understand your hesitation about it. When (if) you are ready, you will know it, darlin. I am glad that you are OK with whatever will be, though (& secretly hoping you get that waiting for IVF BFP!) Big :hugs::friends:

Butterfly – big huge squishy :hug: for that chem :growlmad: & another for having to deal with the nasty :witch:!!! :grr::grr: Maybe you will get that lucky post-chem/mc BFP? Will ex still dtd next month? :hugs::hugs::friends:

Purple – you are one energetic lil lady! :thumbup: How do you do it? I soooo need to get on the rest of my clean-out in a huge way. Makes you feel so much better doesn’t it? (Oh yeah, I’m all recuperated now from my wild 1 night in NYC, thanks! :haha: ) :hugs:

Pad – wow, I think you just want to be unique w/that chart.:haha: You have thrown both Butterfly & me for a loop :wacko: but FF comes thru yet again at 12DPO before AF even arrived, who wulda knew? (FF has to wait out charts that don’t have a clear-cut ov day to see if/when there’s a pattern, that’s why they showed up late & were dotted lines). But, yeah, I understand your frustration bc you need to nail down that ov date within a day or so – I’ll just keep everything crossed for you for this cycle! Cute pic! (brrr)

HTJ – yay for 2 good follies – you really only need 1 good one to dtd! Good luck today :thumbup: & let us know how it goes!

LadyH – good luck! :dust: (P.S. – why aren’t you taking temps anymore?)

Chicken – don’t worry, I have to pretty much schedule mine too & I went thru the exact same things in the beginning of TTC as you are now. Had to take a “few talks” to get things moving :growlmad:. Hey, morning, noon, night :shrug: we gotta do what we gotta do to catch that eggy! :dust:

Nessaw – I’m sorry :witch: got you :nope:. They won’t just tell you over the phone about CD21 tests? Jeez, you’ll be ov’ing again by the time you find out about last month! Maybe temping to confirm ov this cycle?

Dashka – soooo glad you are feeling better! And welcome to the 2WW!!! :dust: Gotta love Canada – they celebrate Queen Victoria Day even when Brits don’t! :haha: You guys will just steal anyone’s holidays won’t you? :rofl: Love it! I’m moving to Canada… :winkwink: Oh yeah, I take a bit of progesterone cream “for good luck” but was told I really didn’t need it & my prog levels last month were fine (I was using cream then too, tho). It’s only 22 mg, you think I need more? You know us 35+ TTC#1 ladies - we will stick whatever stuff up whatever hoo-ha we are told, without question, to get pregs! :haha: :hugs:

Bear – I see you lurking, how are you?

Carols - :hugs: Hoping you have :pop: !

Have a great Monday everyone! I’ll get bloods back today & let you know (we’re all about quick service here, can you tell? :haha:)

Huge buckets of Fairy :baby: :dust: to all of you in 2WW/about to be & big :hug: to everyone else!

Awww hey guys... first things first!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS LILS!... I told you that you can get preggers straight after a M/C as it happened to me! Hoping and hoping for a sticky rainbow babes for you xx

Do you reckon it was a 12 day ov?

Yea I have 400mg cyclogest... but was saving it for a BFP as I am on 1200mg a day from bfp.

Blaze is sending lots of doggy woofs and hugs to all... he loves being told what a pretty boy he is... Dwrgi you cracked me up..."creature in the hood" mwahahaaaa!!

Ooooo am thinking of Carole and Zara....

Purps... you busy lady... take a chill pill and relax a lil.

Dash you live in my Hubby's dream country... he loves Canada! Hope the 2 ww is good to you x

We have sunshine this week!! AT LAST!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!

LilSluz - Congratulations hun, praying so hard for you right now :hugs:

dashka - glad you are feeling better :thumbup:

AFM - FF thinks I should be ovulating tomorrow but it is only a guess as we don't know what my cycles are going to be yet. But my OPK's are still negative but will keep testing and BD.

Wow Lil that is bloody brilliant news! Congrats and fx this is the sticky one :hugs:

I am temping again as of today, but I found that temping and BnB and OPKs seemed to stress me out and my cycles went all screwey. I will be dropping off BnB for the next week or so until I ovulate, as that really helped last month.

I may lurk a bit but may not post much. :hugs::hugs::hugs:To you all and I expect lils BFP to the the first rock in a massive avalanche of bfp's for this thread :thumbup::flower:

Did I miss any news on Carole and Zara???

lil- yay!!!!

afm- still no af... if it comes today ill get us tomorrow/. if not since im not starting stims til june 1 i want to ask if i can do us may 31 (ie the day before i start). not sure what it would change since ill stay on lupron...

Understood Lady H, take care of yourself and do what you need to do, but don't be a stranger. XXX

LadyH - :hugs: & don't worry, we all understand! (btw, yay for stalkable chart! We can "keep track of you " that way now... :winkwink:). Yes, we need another avalanche of BFP's!!!

DrS - when you want the :witch: she stays away, when you don't want her, she rears her ugly head! :grr: I hope she comes SOON for you! :flower:

Just got results - Beta 24 (9am 12DPO) & Prog 15. Beta is a tad bit less than "median" level :shrug: so a little low but not terribly & Dr said Prog fine, but anybody know anything different? (it was 25 at 15DPO last month, so defin better...?) I'm going to admit - I'm terrified.:shock::help: I follow-up bloods Wed to see if at least doubling - C'mon, pleeeeezzz let #4 stick...

I'm really just guarding myself right now, so "we shall see"...:blush: (Butterfly do you know much about the #'s my fellow #'s girl?). Thanks all -

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: & :dust::dust::dust:

pad - yes you did say so! Btw, your follie phase (AF til ov) can vary greatly 11-28+ days, but your luteal phase (post-ov) is "typically" 12-14 days & usually pretty steady. So, if you got AF 14-15 days after FF said you o'd, then FF seems to be right on the mark. Problem is that O can change (as you know!).

If you're really confused & not sure what to do, I'll make a couple of recommendations, but please know that these are only guesses & you need to do what you feel you should/try what seems like it makes sense, etc for you: (1) temping -you may have to go strict on it & test everyday at exact same time via alarm; I know that's hard, but it would give you more accurate picture of ov/phases & some people are very time/temp sensitive, & (2) if you want to BD 3 days before ov, but don't know ov day, I am wondering if perhaps you may benefit from a CBFM? I believe that it at least starts telling you when you are getting into the High range so you can BD those days? And then on the 2 days its says "peak" maybe don't do it? (anybody with a FM please jump in bc I'm not entirely positive how they work! - is it always a 2-day "peak"?). Just an idea though...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Lil I have all my limbs crossed for you that the number doubles!!! For progesterone cream I use it 2x day after shower and before bed... My sister thinks that one of the things that helped her was a big increase in progesterone (along with all the other stuff) but I think she was taking injections or suppositories

Praying for u Hun!!!!

went by and talked to the doc... apparently i dont actually need to get the baseline day 2. he assumes i may have gotten a cyst as my period is being poky about turning up. but since im not starting stims til june 1 he said i can get my baseline on may 31 when i get back from philly... yay also got my "please let her have needles" letter for the plane

lils-massive congrats.everything crossed for u x

afm still got awful cramps and got a school to discover reports are due a wk before i thought they were.busy half term for me.think i will be iv before i get my results-i teach in ealing but live near st albans so cd only get an after 4.30 appt for then.guess it won't change waiting a bit longer.will give me the hols to process. love to all vx

Well, ladies, I done got my :bfp: again.

This really, really sucks but I can’t let myself get excited about it right now :blush:. After what happened last month (& 2x before that!) let’s just be “cautiously optimistic” until I get a few bloods back? I will admit I pretty much knew it due to same temp dips & symptoms as last month…:winkwink: BUT PLEASE GOD MAKE IT A STICKY! [-o<[-o<[-o< Prayers & ~~~ vibes welcomed! :shrug:

(These are Wondfo HPT’s – they’re famous for having no evap lines, but I’ll confirm w/bloods.)

Congrats!!!! Praying for you that it sticks!! :hugs:

Lil - 24 at 9dpo really depends on when implantation occurred. I believe mine was 36 at 11 dpo but I felt like implanation took place around 7dpo or so. If you want I have lots of extra progesterone suppositories you can have. (I believe 2 weeks worth..expensive stuff too). I could meet you somewhere tomorrow to give it to you. However, I think they say anything above 10 can sustain a pregnancy. FX'd.....STICK BEANY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. Your may chart is not up so I can't tell when implantation might have happened. Your last cycle was 9dpo it looks like...

Will write more later ladies. Sorry. I know I have been MIA. I have been reading like crazy on my off time. I feel like a giant sponge and my brain might explode but the tree of knowledge is so wonderful...I can't stop. :)

:hugs: to you all!!

Sorry about AF for those that got the :witch: :hugs:

Hoping the best for all the ladies in TWW & those preparing for next cycle!!

Am stocking for Carol's news too!! :kiss:

Hey Fro - argh, I forgot to inlude you in my post - eek! So sorry - I did think about you but since I've been sporadically typing out the on the same msg all day :dohh: (crazy Monday). I wanted to ask - I think your next tests are this week right? I can't BELIEVE you are 9.5 weeks! :happydance: Hey - isn't that a movie :haha:

Beta's actually 24 at 12DPO. It rates as perfect for 11DPO, so I'm thinking I did get it first thing in the morning 12DPO so maybe not bad? We'll see... My May chart is the one below the overlay chart - says April 20th cycle (I know, mine are looooong cycles!). I show 9DPO implant, I think?, altho not sure what's going on w/temps today, but I've seen post implant dips too...trying to dig in??? Thank you for offering me your prog supp's!!! I'm going to wait a little bit - I've doubled up on the cream & see what Wed brings? I will keep that in the back of my mind tho & I'd love to "have a good excuse" to meet you :haha: I'll be in the field tomorrow anyway :(. But thank you! :thumbup::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!

Lils - Oh sweets! I'm sending sticky vibes your way, love. Hang in there and keep your spirits up! DP always says positive = pregnant :D hehe... fingers n toes Xed for you!!

I am dashing off to bed, but wanted to pop in as the IUI went smoothly and I as of 10am today I am officially in my TWW. My left ovary has been KILLING me since mid-afternoon, I mean it has had had me doubled over in pain on multiple occasions. Between the left-over GIANT follicle and the two good ones, I feel like my left is gonna pop! Gah! So, I am off to bed to see if I can't sleep through the discomfort...Yeah... good luck with that! :D

Hoping that my temp spikes tomorrow as it should!

Nini ladies... will catch up with everyone tomorrow at work! Smoochies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->