TTC#2 6months +

Random Question To You All... Just A Bit Of Chit Chat.

What Are Your Fear's Of Labour???

&

What Are The Thing's You Want To Do & See Most When Your In Labour?

For Example, My Fear's C-Section & Hoping Baby Is Ok When Out. If You Know What I Mean, But The Thing's I Love To Do In Labour Is, Have A Home Birth (If Poss.), Use One Of Them Ball Thing's & Have A Bath As I Didn't First Time Round. The Thing's I Would Love To See Is, (LOL) My Belly Go Down When Baby Comes Out, I Missed That With DD, To Much Gas & Air, First Timer's lol. But I Remember It All Clearly. x X x

I got scan pics too.....i swear though below the yolk sac that the dr pointed out i could see something tiny that looked like it was throbbing....i wonder if it was the heart. Stupid me was in awe, i didnt ask the dr. I was reading in early pregnancy you cant hear the heart but it can be visible

Yer Hun It Can Still Be Visible But Not Heard Because Our Heart Beat Is A Lot Louder than There's And When There (Baby/ies) Small Its A Lot Of Skin To Get Though To Hear The Heart Beat so You Could Be Right Hun. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

I'm CD18/DPO2 Today, If I'm Correct About Ovulation. This Morning When I Woke Up, I Stand Up & Felt Really Light Headed (Unsteady On Feet). Other Than That I Feel Fine, Well & Myself, Then I Went And Sat On Sofa And Drank Some Tea While I Put Cbeebies On For Honey & All Of A Sudden I Got This Horrible Warm Rush Up My The Side's Of My Belly & 30 Seconds Later Was Being Sick. Now Don't Get Me Wrong I Know I'm Only DPO2 But This Is Different & Not Normal. I Sometimes Get Nauseous When I Ovulate, But Never Actually Been Sick & When I Was Pregnant With Honey, A Cup On Tea Always Made Me Sick In The Morning. So Now I'm Confused. x X x

Girls do u think my progression is good I finally got a proper dark line today, x
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130626-00410.jpg

Random Question To You All... Just A Bit Of Chit Chat.

What Are Your Fear's Of Labour???

&

What Are The Thing's You Want To Do & See Most When Your In Labour?

For Example, My Fear's C-Section & Hoping Baby Is Ok When Out. If You Know What I Mean, But The Thing's I Love To Do In Labour Is, Have A Home Birth (If Poss.), Use One Of Them Ball Thing's & Have A Bath As I Didn't First Time Round. The Thing's I Would Love To See Is, (LOL) My Belly Go Down When Baby Comes Out, I Missed That With DD, To Much Gas & Air, First Timer's lol. But I Remember It All Clearly. x X x

My fear is having another situation like my first pregnancy. We both almost died. So I'm just praying we are healthy. For birth I would love to be able to do a natural birth vbac... But I'm not sure if I can...

Defo Progressing Hun, They Look Lovely. P.s I Hate Them F***ing Test's lol, They Gave Me Many False BFP's, They Looked Just Like Your Second Test Down. Your Safe Though Because looks At Them Beauties' lol. x X x

Awww Hun, Sorry To Hear That, Why Don't You Talk To Your Midwife About It, She Will Advice You Whats Best & What You Can Do Or Try. I Feel For You Sweetie, But Chin Up And Good Luck & Fx'd You Can Have A Natural Birth. x X x

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/mvckirj][IMG]https://imageshack.com/a/img823/2900/ckir.jpg[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

my 2nd preg test. :) finally got that dark line- was taken about a week ago

Yep Hun, But It's Cool & Your Welcome. x X x

Sunshine That T Line Is Beautiful. :D x X x

I'm soo ready to get into the doc- just having trouble finding one... :( I'm being picky- I know what I like and what I don't like... disappointed that I'm not getting the doctor I want...

Hello Hun, Try Not To Be To Picky Sweetie, I Know It's Hard When We Want Best, But Nothing's Ever Perfect To Our Standards Hun. x X x

Around here its hard to find a doc that will support a Vbac decision- the rate of Csections at the hospital I delivered at with my son is over 50%! which is ridiculous...

Owww Now I Understand. Sorry To Hear Your Struggling To Find A Good One. Good Luck & Hope You Do Soon. x X x

Hey all......what brand of prenatal vitamins do you all take? I was taking the one a day vitamin with a separate dha softgel. Now i just read online they have red dye 40 in them which is no good. So now i am freaking out. I had showed them to my dr amd she said they were ok. Any suggestions??

You Should Be Sweet Hun If Doctor Said No Worry's. Just Make Sure They Keep An Eye On You. I Only Take Clon Folic (Folic Acid) & Vitamin C. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD20/DPO4, I'm Now Wondering If I Actually Ovulated Because I Have No Symptom's What So Ever, Well Tell A Lie, I've (My Body) Has Been Very Shaky The Last Few Day's But Other Than That Nothing!!! x X x

Hello Ladie's,

How Are You All? Good I Hope. x X x

Im ok....been starving like every 2 hours mixed with nausea at the same time. So, havent been feeling so great lately :(

Passing through to say hello, hope ur all ok, I'm a bit more confident today as my lines are getting darker :)
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130629-00428.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->