TTC#2 6months +

Its still kinda early, i hope ur temp rises again tomorrow. That lil dip could be an implantation dip maybe?!?! I hope so!!!

Thank You Hun, Well I Went Up To 36.6c Today, Yesterday Morning (The Dip) Was 36.5c. So It Only Went Up 00.1c But I'm Hoping It Keep's Going Up Now. x X x

.1 is okay, still went up :)

Forgot you are in London Jess...must be exciting there, everyone waiting for the royal baby to be born!!!

Thanks Hun I Guess Up Is Better Then Down Hay :D & lol London Is Not That Great Hun, Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Where I Live But When I See America (The Nice Part's) ON TV (lol) I Always Wonder What It Would Be Like To Live There. It's So Different From Over Here. Not Worst Or Better But Different. There's Load's You Can Do Over Here, But I've Never Been Abroad To Date Due To Not Being So Keen On Planes :S lol. TBH I'm Not Really Into All The Royal Stuff. Why Should They Be Any More Special Then Anyone Else. Guess That's Just My Opinion, But Good Luck To Kate's & William's Future With Soon To Be LO. Must Be Nice In N/Y Hun? It's A Shame On The Tornado (Hurricane Sandy - Correct Me If I'm Wrong) Not Long Ago Hay. Feel Sorry For The Ones That Lost There Home's To Bad Damage. Hope You Was Ok Hun & Not Near That Part. x X x

Welcome Hun, Why Don't You Tell Us A Little About Your Self Hun & Your Journey So Far TTC (If You Are Hun)? x X x

Ive never been on a plane myself, not keen on flying either lol i am near the water so we did get a little bit of flooding here from sandy...almost lost my car, but everythings ok now :) how was your temp today ??

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD29/DPO13 Today. No Sign Of AF Symptom's Yet. Had A Dull Headache This Morning. My Breast's Have Been Really Tender For The Last Two Day's But Today They Are Not As Painful, Although Still Tender (Again Around The Outer Side's). Exhausted But I Did Go To My Nephews 1st Birthday Party Yesterday, Mostly Family TBH, But I Didn't Get To Sit Down & We Didn't Come Home Until Around 10pm As His Party Was At My Nan's & I Haven't Seen Most Of My Family In A While. Other Than That I Feel A Touch Nauseous & Have Done For A Good Few Day's Now. Didn't Notice Any Cramp's Or Twinges Yesterday, But I Guess I Too Busy To Think About It All. I've Got A Little Touch Of Cramping Now In Lower Tummy But Not Sure If It's Like AF Cramp's It Feel's Different & Is Making Me Feel More Nauseous. x X x

Donna I Will Be Testing Tuesday Morning If No AF & Thank's Hun. x X x

Awww Sorry To Hear That Hun, I'm Glad All Is Fine Now Though. x X x

DPO10 Was My Temp Dip At 36.5c (Creamy CM)
DPO11 Then It Went Up To 36.6c (Watery CM)
DPO12 Then It Went Up Again To 36.7c (Watery CM)
DPO13 Surprise Surprise, My Temp Went Down To 36.4c With EWCM This Morning Stretching 3cm's. Also Had Touch Of EWCM DPO9 Also Stretching 3cm's, Which Didn't Last Long. I Don't Normally Have Watery Or EWCM Around This Time Of My Cycle, So Little Confused TBH, But I Guess Well See O Tuesday & Hopefully My Temp Goes Up Again Tomorrow As With DD Implantation Happened Roughly DPO14. x X x

I Know, I Will Say The Last Few Day's (On The Day/s) It felt Like The Day Dragged, But The Last Few Days When Looking Back Now Have Actually Gone Quite Quick. I've Been Out Or Busy And Trying To Stay Of My Chart Though The Day lol & Thank's Hun, Me Too But I'm Scared. I Feel So Different This Month I Would Say I Am Pregnant But I Just Got This Horrible Feeling I'll Be Wrong Like Other Different Month's/Cycle's. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD30/DPO14 Today, I'm Feeling Rather Sick Today & Had Some Sharp Pinching Pains On Right Side Of Uterus Around 12pm Today, But It Only Lasted About A Minutes But It Happened A Few Times Within That Minute. Again Watery CM This Morning, It Was Like EWCM But With No Stretch lol. No AF Like Symptom's Yet, I Normally Come Out With Really Spotty Face The Day Before Or A Couple Days Before AF, Lower Backache (Horrible) & Bad Lower Tummy Cramping Contraction's. I Don't Have None Of This & When I Looked In The Mirror This Morning I Looked Like I Was Glowing Or Felt Like I Was. Normally I Get Really Tender Breast's (Whole Breast & Nip's) From The Minute I Ovulate Until AF Show's. This Cycle I Didn't Get Tender Breast's Until DPO9 & It's Mostly On The Out Sides Of My Breast's. Since DPO9 Until Now DPO14 They've Been Really Tender (Painful) & Some Day's A Little Tender (Not Noticeable Unless I Touch Them). Today I Cant Feel Nothing, But When I Touch Them They Are Quite Tender Again On The Outer Side's. I've Had Some Other Symptom's But I'll Just Post My Chart Tomorrow If AF Show's Or When I Get My BFP Fx'd. I'll Defo Be Testing Tomorrow But If BFN & No AF By Thursday Then I Will Ask Gyn At My App For Blood Works As With DD I Didn't Get BFP Until 4/5 Weeks Gone. x X x

P.s My Temp Went Back Up Today, It Dipped Big Time Yesterday To 36.4c This Morning It Went Back Up To 36.5c. Not Much Just 0.1c Is Better Then Keep Going Down & I've Never Had This Before Normally If My Temps Drop At DPO13 Then They Keep Dropping Until AF. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

I'm Well Out, My Cervix Has Gone Tender, Got Backache & I'm Sure I Can Feel Somewhat Cramping & They Are Always Sign's Of AF Brewing Up & Always Happens The Night That AF Will Arrive, So She'll Be Hear By Morning. Bitch... I'm Totally Gutted. x X x

Im so sorry to hear that jess :( dont give up hope, it will happen. * big hugssssss *

Thanks Hun, But... Well I'm Not Out Yet. I've Woke Up To No AF :S Which I was Totally Shocked About & HPTx2 Both Neg. I've Got Cramping Below Somewhat Like AF But Also Still Getting Them Pinching Twinges In Both Side OF Uterus Area. They've Got A Little Sharper & I've Felt It A Few Times Both Sides Already This Morning & I Don't Normally Get These Twinges TBH At All, My Right Breast Is Really Tender, Left One Isn't As Bad But Still Tender & Also Still Got Tender Cervix, I Really Feel Like She's Coming To Get Me And Sometime Today. If I'm Wrong I'll Be Shocked Again, Cause I Also Had 0.3c Temp Dip This Morning. x X x

P.s When I Was Taking One Of The HPTs This Morning, I Looked Up For About A Min (Out The Window) And When I Looked Back There Was This Beautiful Second Line... I Started Shaking & Near Enough Started Crying... Until I Notice The Line Started To Move Then Gradually Went Into The Control Line. Now I Actually Feel Like Crying. Crappy Ink Run. x X x

Big hugs jess. Ur not out until af shows though, I always felt like I was about to start af with my previous pregnancy and this one x x

Thank's Hun. It's Just So Confusing & It Makes Me Want To Get My Hopes High Because AF Didn't Show Though The Night Last Night & Has Only Ever Been Late One & That Was Like Several Weeks Of Brutal Torture. Once In A Blue Moon I May Get It A Little Later In The Morning. I Need To Snap Out OF The Negative Mood & Just Stay Level (lol). x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD1 Today. The Bitch Just Got Me. Never Mind. I Dont Know What My Plans Are for This Cycle, So Waiting On Gyn App Now. x X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->