TTC#2 6months +

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD21/DPO5 Today, Woke Up To Still No Normal Symptom's Like every Month, But Got Hit With Back Ache About An Hour Ago, Not Lower Back Like Normal, It's Like Under Breast Line Level But In My Spine. When Moving It Can Feel Like I've Been Hit In The Back With A Base Ball Bat. But When Sitting, It Can Be Really Dull Pain. Also Got A Tiny Touch A Cramping, But Sometimes Wind Can Do This To Me Or Needing Too Poo (Sorry If TMI). So I Don't Really Count Cramps Unless I Can Feel Them Directly Coming From My Uterus, Ovary's, Or Around The Pelvic Area. Other Than That, Still No Normal Symptom's, so I'm Keeping Positive. x X x

So Today, I Went EBay Shopping LOL, Got Honey A Pink Controller For Her Wii, With Nunchuk, Silicone Case & Wrist Strap, Also Got DF A Gift He Is Going To Love But It's A Surprise So Not Going To Write It Cause Sometimes We Read Post's Together lol, Also I Couldn't Help My Self But I Stocked Up Big Time On HPT's (2 Different Brand's) & Also Got Some OPK's For Just Encase As I Didn't Like Running Out This Month. x X x

P.s Donna That's Great News Hun. x X x

How is everyone doing? I havent been on much lately. Ive been feeling sick alot. Ive noticed i get sick after taking my prenatals so im wondering if they are making me sick. Im waiting on taking them today. I want to see if i get sick still without taking them. Maybe i can be switched to different ones if these are bothering me. Hope you all are good

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD22/DPO5 Today, So Far I've Had A Touch Of Sharp Pain's Bit Like Cramping, But Very Short, Quick & Didn't Last Long, On & Off For About A Hour, Also Had A Touch OF Headache Earlier, But I Did Go Round The Park With Honey For About Half Hour & It Was So Hot Today, But A Mother & Child Turned Up & The Child Had Chicken Pox. I Got Out Of There Lively lol. Honey Has Not Had Them Yet And I Intend To Keep It This Way Until She Understand & Know Why She Shouldn't Scratch Them (When She Has Them) As They Leave Scare's All Over Your Body, But Other Then Them, Still Nothing Like I Normally Have. So I'm Staying Positive. x X x

Sorry To Hear you've Been Sick & Hope It Is The Vit's So You Can Change Them And Feel Better :D, I Meant That In A Nice Way. x x x

I got my fingers crossed for you Jess!!!!!
Im going to try to take my prenatals with dinner later. They are supposed to be taken with food. I was taking them with breakfast but being i dont eat a huge breakfast, maybe thats why im getting sick.
Chicken pox are not fun lol i had them when i was 2 so i dont even remember having them. Luckily, i only have 2 little scars on my forehead from where i must have scratched when i had them.

Thanks Hun & Could Be Right There Hun, Hope It Works For You. It's Horrible Feeling & Being Sick. Lucky You lol, I Was Old Enough To Remember Me & Sibling's Having Them, But I Don't Have Any Scare's From Chicken Pox Because I Was Old Enough To Understand Why Not To Scratch. Luckily You Only Got Two Scare's Hun :D. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD23/DPO7 Today, I've Still Got No Tender Or Sore Breast Or Nipples Which Is A Good Sign For Me As I Didn't Have Tender Swollen Breasts Until After Having DD. Although They Are A Little Larger Then Normal. I've Had Another Symptom Along With Feeling Nauseous Which Is A Bit TMI. But It's Not A Normal Symptom And It Keeps Making Me Think Did I Finally Implant Our Second Little Bundle Of Joy Yesterday Or Today. I've Had Some Odd Twinges, Like Pinching/Stretching/Scratching Kinder Feeling. On And Off From 2pm Today & Some What Yesterday. Today I Had It On Left Side Of Uterus Then A Hour Later I Started Getting Then On The Righter Side Of Uterus But Stronger & A Bit Longer, And On And Off For Longer. They Stopped Not Long Ago. I Also Said When I Ovulated That I Believed I May Have Ovulated From Both Ovaries. (Fx'd), ATM I'm Fine Now, All Symptom's Have Gone & The Only Thing I'm Feeling Now Is A Touch Of Headache. x X x

I love reading your updates everyday jess, keep them coming!!!! Well, i did get a bit sick yesterday before taking my prenatals so i dont think its the vitamins. I did take them with dinner last night and did not get sick. I am hungry like every 2 hrs and if i dont eat it makes me nauseaus so that now may be the reason why im getting sick. Im trying to eat a lot of small things during the day so i dont get so hungry, plus i dont want to be 500 lbs. I didnt think an insane hunger intensity would start this early on

Thank's Hun, I Will Do :D & Maybe It Is Just Pregnancy Hun, But At Least It Is A Good Sign That Everything Is Ok With Baby. :D Just Hope It Eases Up For You Hun & That's What My Midwife Told Me As I Cant & Don't Like Eating In The Morning, She Told Me Try Eating Little But Often. x X x

Hey ladies! Just wanted to catch up- We've been moving so I've been super busy. Been nauseous and moody- actually got sick a couple times the last few days. But there's a lot of work to be done in the new house. My lover even bought us a washer and dryer finally lol. I love it.

Jess- nice keeping us updated. I've got my fingers crossed for ya. :) really excited- I think this will be the month for ya. I'm convinced this thread is lucky since 3 out of 4 of us have gotten BFPs thus far. :)

SweetTart- sounds like we are having similar symptoms lol. You think you're having a boy or girl?

Good Luck With The House Hun, Hope It All Comes Together As You Have Both Planned. :D. Sorry To Hear Sickness Has Kicked In. I Will Say That's The Only Thing I Hate About Pregnancy, But Would Do It Over & Over Again. :D. Thank's Hun, I Hope So. This Thread Sure Is Lucky. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD24/DPO8 Today, Touch Of Dull Headache This Morning, I've Had Some Odd Twinges Left Side OF Uterus, Like Pinching/Stretching/Scratching Kinder Feeling On Off For About A Hour Around 1pm. Still No Sure Breasts Or Nip's, But My Areola's Look Bigger, Darker & Veiny, Went A Bed (Asleep) From 7:00pm-9:30pm Because I Was So Tired, Which Is Not Like Me & Now Twinges Have Started Again In Left Side Of Uterus On Off. x X x

Jess....sounding good!!!!! When i was 8 dpo i was super tired that dayyyy. I know because i kept a log on how i felt each day. Super excited for you!

Sunshine.... Boy or girl?? I have no idea. Ive had 2 weird dreams. In the first one a coworker said to me " think pink!" Lol and in another dream i was going pee pee in the toilet and it was pink lolol sorry if that was tmi. I havent felt nauseaus in 2 days because everytime i feel hungry now i eat something right away.Have you gone to the dr yet? I have my second appt on Monday.

Thank You Hun. I Sure Hope This Is My Month. It's Been So Long. x X x

Awww, I Thought Your Dreams Was Quite Good, lol Its Made What We Can Dream Up Hay :D x X x

x X x Quick Question x X x

Since DPO1 I've Had Thick Creamy CM (Like Thick Lotion) But It's Now DPO9 & This Morning I Had Sticky Thin EWCM That Stretched To At Least 3cm's & Along With Them Twinges (I Mentioned Previously In Cycle Updates) Again In Left Side Of Uterus. It's Gone Back To Thick Creamy CM Again But I've Never Had This Mid DPO Before. Anyone Experienced This Before? Pregnant Or Not Pregnant? x X x

I had the thick creamy cm mid dpo for days this past cycle before i found out i was pregnant. I hadnt experienced that previously in my other cycles. :)

Thank's Hun, I Get Creamy CM Every Month After Ovulation, But Never Had EWCM Even If It Was A Matter Of A Few Hours At DPO9. :S God Knows. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD25/DPO9 Today. This Morning I Had A Touch Of Thin EWCM, Stretching 3cm's Long. Now Again Thick Creamy CM (Like Thick Lotion). Dull Backache That Lasted About An Hour Early Afternoon. Twinges (Pinching/Stretching/Scratching Kinder Feeling) On & Off Most Of The Day In Left Side Of Uterus, Although I Also Had Some Twinges In Right Side Of Uterus Lasting A Few Seconds Early Afternoon. Had A Dull Head Ache This Morning & Somewhat Dizziness When Standing Or Walking. Which Is Now All Stopped & The Only Thing's Visible To Me Are Larger Darker Areola's. Really Veiny Boob's. My Breast's Are A Little Larger Than Normal & Now At 11pm My Boob's (Not Nip's) Are Little Tender To Touch Mostly On Outer Side's Of Both Breast's. Not Sure What This Cycle's Leading To Now. Guess I Just Got To Wait It Out. 6 Day's & Counting. x X x

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD26/DPO10 Today & I Tested This Morning Using One Midstream 10miu Test & The New Ones I Got Today, They Might Not Be 10miu But They Didn't Give Me An Evap Which Is A Good Sign. So Yep BFN. Guess I'm Going To Wait Until Tuesday Now Until I Test Again If AF's A No Show (Please God :D) I've Still Got A Little Tender Breast's Still Mostly On The Outer Side's Of Both Boob's, Tired & Keep Feeling Nauseous. Also Had These Odd Pain's In Vaginal Canal Or Maybe Cervix. Cant Explain How It Felt But Had It A Couple Time's Since Yesterday To Now & Also Still Getting These Twinges Mostly To Left Side Of Uterus. Hoping There All Good Sign's. x X x

They do sound like good signs!! Just gotta wait and see and test again. Only signs I had were sore nips and veiny boobs, and my temp kept rising because i used to chart lol

Thank You Hun. I'm Not To Sure What To Think Of My Chart Hun, It Looks Good But It Always Used To When I Temped Before Now. I Only Started Temping DPO1 This Cycle, It's Been A While Since I Last Temped & Charted. Here's Our Chart's Overlayed, What Do You Think Of My Temp's, I'm Hoping Tomorrow They Raise Up Again & Stay Up. x X x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revsIIdTn.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->