TTC#2 6months +

I'm soo sorry Jess. I know how you feel tho. I would cry on CD1... I feel terrible for you.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. We've just moved and the Internet won't be back til tomorrow but I got on my phone today to come see how everyone's doing.
My doc appointment is tomorrow. Will be getting an ultrasound as well so I'm excited. Morning sickness isn't so bad yet. I get it every other day but I always feel exhausted. :/
For some reason my emails aren't coming when you guys update so I will be checking back soon. Good luck. :)

So sorry Jess....i feel so bad, but i believe it will happen for you. Dont give up hope!!! I just got back from my 2nd dr. Appt. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was really nice. The dr said it was good and strong. I am currently 7 wks 5 days and my edd is feb.20 th. I got sick after eating yesterday and today and threw up both times, so yucky.
Anyways, i will check back later.

Hey yall my internet is back! :) yay! finally getting settled in mah new house. I love it. Its still got a little cosmetic work to do.

Went to the Doc- my due date is now Feb. 20- however I still think it'll be Valentines Day. Everything was normal- wasn't able to hear the heartbeat but it was 155 :)

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/2h6sznj/][IMG]https://imageshack.com/a/img89/8375/6szn.jpg[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Glad your back sunshine, missed ya!!!!! Your baby looks so adorable. We have the same due date , feb 20 th!!! I just had blood taken by the dr. Over the weekend, they took so much. I hope everything comes back ok, i am such a worrier

How have you been feeling? Any throwing up? I didnt throw up yesterday or today, but i did for three days before that. I also feel.bloated and full alot. My Dr. Said its normal , i just cant wait.to start feeling better lol

I get sick every once in a while but it's not too awful. Have been lucky the last couple days. My biggest thing is feeling tired ALL the time. If I'm not working- I'm usually in bed by 830 or asleep on the couch lol. Plus I squeeze in naps whenever I can. :) I've been super bloated and full lately as well- although that wasn't soo bad today either. I wanna here the babies heartbeat soo badly! Hopefully at my next appointment- which is August 7. :)

Hi girls hope ur all ok. I'm due march 3rd am 7+2 :) midwife next thursday.
I have on of sickness x

Hey sunshine.....your going to the doc on aug 7 th, thats my birthday!!!!!!! I have to go back on aug 6 th. Im not tired, just the bloated, full, and nauseaus feelings all the time. Im going for a nuchal translucency sonogram for downs syndrome on aug 12 th. Have you or donna had that with your first babies?

I was having it with my 1st baby but he was lying on his head at the scan, cheeky boy so they cudnt get a reading , so I had I think it was called a quad test which was just blood tests at around 16 weeks,they come back low risk, ill be having it this time x

No I don't do any unnecessary testing. Both of our family's have no history of any mental diseases so I passed on all that.

How is everyone doing? I had a great day yesterday, no sickness. It was the best i have felt in weeks. Hopefully today will follow the same pattern.

I was exhausted yesterday... Baby thought it'd be nice to make me sick at 530 this morning... Been sick all day. Many thanks to Zofran for nausea relief

Is Zofran available over the counter or prescritption? I thought i was having another good day, but i just had a sick, nauseaus feeling and threw up, so gross lol

It's prescription meds but I'm sure your doc will have no problem calling it in if you call the office. I'm gonna have to refill mine... :/

Are you throwing up at all or just get the nausea? I threw up about a total of 6 times over the last 2 and a half weeks.

I've been puking multiple times a day for the last week... its horrible... but once I'm done I feel fifty times better. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->