TTC#2 6months +

Yea im waiting because i have a feeling i didnt O when FF says i did. I usually get a bad headache during O and i got that 4 days after FF said i O'd. So, if im right i would only be 13 dpo today......so i need to wait still lol

Yeah I am pretty sure I ovulated a day late. I always watch my CM for the egg white texture :p been having lower back pain tonight but I'm sure it's because I've been standing all night- really hoping its not AF cramps :( but no other sign of it and my boobs are still really sore and seem a lil bit bigger...

I.made a new thread to see when ppl think i O' d.....im starting to get hopeful and watch...this is going to b a big tease...sigh

I really don't know much about charting, but I hope all is positive for you. And I've came to the conclusion that my cramping is from gas and bloating... Milk does it to me :( and I love milk...

According to FF so am.i, but if i O' d when i think, then im 13 only grrrr

Still no af, crampy still.....feels like af is comin any minute these last few days. Someone on here thinks i o'd on day 16 like FF says and another thinks day 20 ......i don't think im going to know for sure. So i am 17 or 13 dpo lol

Still no AF for me either. I am miserable tho. My A/C doesn't work and its hot as heck. I'm a big baby when it comes to the heat. :/ not to mention I work midnights and can't sleep because I'm all sweaty... I just wanna cry... :(

Im getting annoyed and want to use my last test, my hubby is saying to wait a few more days especially if i really am only 13 dpo

I know i know....its driving me insane. I been biting all my fingernails down lol

I keep myself busy- plus I'm too hot to think about it. I just want my A/C back :(

Yeah but still 90 degrees in my house. I'm soo ready to snap out on my landlord

I think my mom is gettin a window unit to put in our room. *fingers crossed* sittin here with a cold washcloth lol. X) soo yeah my boobs are definitely bigger... I'm ready to test but won't have any decent pee til Thursday morning :/

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you....i think af is just teasing with me to get my hopes up to crush them lol

If i really am just 13 dpo and not 17, these cramps are still weird for me to have all these days. My cramps started last thurs or fri so if i was 13 days today then i started cramping at 8 or 9 dpo. I have never gotten af cramps that early ever.......so mind boggling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->