TTC#2 6months +

Soo I know this is unrelated to the thread- but I'm just feeling soo emotional. I haven't had much sleep at all; two 2 hour naps for a 48 hour period. My boyfriend and two year old seem to think I can function like that. I've been working midnights- which obviously doesn't work for my family- but seeing as I'm the only one working right now; I try to take what I can get. It's very frustrating- my boss takes me for granted. And on top of all that- like I mentioned earlier- my A/C isn't working so its 90degrees in my house by noon... I cried for a good 45minutes before I came to work tonight... Ugh- I'm just asking for some decent sleep. That's all I really want.

Yay For Late AF Hun, I Think FF Is Right About Ovulation, I Used To Chart Mad lol. I Would Say Maybe Implantation At 8DPO And Fx'd Pregnant. :D x X x

Awww Hun, You Can Say What You Want To Us And It Don't Have To Be On Behalf Of TTC Or TWW. Sorry To Hear It's Getting To You. Maybe Try Some Natural Herb Sleeping Vitamins Hun. Just Think It's Been A Stressful Few Day's For You, Your Emotion's Are All Over The Place, It's Only Natural To Have A Moment. Big Hugs & Keep Your Chin Up Sweetie. x X x

P.s Don't Stress Your Self Out Waiting To Test IF You Feel You Wanna Test Go For It. x X x

Thanks Jess. I'm feeling a little better. I'm a really light sleeper so pretty much anything wakes me up- especially when I'm hot. I'm gonna go ahead and test tomorrow when I wake up. My fingers are crossed that this is just me being emotional due to hormones and lack of sleep. I will feel better hopefully after some sleep.

What is Fx'd?

Your Welcome Hun. Fx'd & Good Luck. x X x

Fx'd - Finger's Crossed, And Feel Free To Ask In Future If You Are Unsure Of The Shortened Word's. x X x

Thanks jess....i just took my temp this morning and it went up again .1 Do u really think FF s right with O at day 16. That would put me at 18 dpo today of high temps.

Sunshine....i been emotional too lately and i hope u get some decent sleep. I need 8-10 hrs a night because i cant function on less lol

Soo 7DPO is when all my symptoms began. Had metallic taste in my mouth- then the next day I noticed my CM was white/creamy and bb's started hurting- and those haven't gone away. Started getting emotional at 14DPO when AF was due- and been nauseous at some point every day too... Friends think I'm finally preggers- I think it sounds pretty positive. I'm just terrified of the dreaded BFN...

Ohh I will- I told my boyfriend that if I get woke up today- he won't get *any* for a long time... Lol- and that reminds me- my libido is pretty much gone- and I usually want sex everyday and we are down to maybe twice a week if he's lucky... Just not in the mood... And that is crazy for me.

Wow Girlie's Sounding So Positive For You Both. x x x

Yer I Think FF Is Right, It Looks Lagit To Me Hun & Constant High Temp's After Ov & AF Due Date Means Pregnancy For Most. Good Luck & Fx'd To You Both. x X x

Keep catching myself starting to doze off. Bout 2.5 hours left at work and I can go home and sleep.

Soo I totally didn't test when I woke up- gonna wait til tomorrow morning for first morning pee... Got a lil bit of sleep tho so I feel a lot better.

Yay u got sleep, im glad. I didnt test either, still having some cramps on and off

Me too haha. But I'm just gonna go ahead and do it. That not knowing is killing me.

I would test tomorrow if i was 100% sure i am 18 dpo....couldddd be a chance im only 14 dpo still, so im holding out to see if af comes 16 dpo like it did my last 2 cycles. So, by friday if no af, then i will test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->