TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

Good luck MamaMac! Hope all goes well for you.

ASFM: I have to wait til next year when my Fiance gets his tax return money to reverse the tubal ligation I had done back in February after I had my baby girl via c-section. I'm in so much pain and just recently had a CAT Scan done at the ER and they found cysts in my right ovaries.

Mama I think it looks like your body could be trying to ov again after failing last time!?

Fx for you anyway :) Even if it doesn't happen straight away you won't be as stressed this time as you know medication works and what you need to do unlike last time when we were all clueless. Took me 18months to get preg with James and 4-5 with this one :)

Think the site I used was babynub.com. It seems to be fairly accurate but I am taking it all very light heartedly!! Also the gender section on here. Here is my scan pic :)

I don't fully understand the theory but I think from what I can gather that boy and girl parts are pretty much the same at this stage except they angle differently so thats how they guess.

Attachments

• bump3.jpg
    bump3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
  • bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • bump5.jpg
    bump5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi banana great pics but I can't even see a nub perhaps in the last photo perhaps but looks very long. I don't even know where to start with my scan pic I think it's all too unclear to even guess at this stage but we are not finding out either. Had some great news and low risk for down syndrome 1:4000 and something which is quite good for my age am very pleased. X

Here's mine take a guess! Can't see a nub though

Attachments

• 2015-10-19 19.37.18.jpg
    2015-10-19 19.37.18.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Awesome scan pics ladies!

Sadly I don't think I'm ovulating at all. But last cycle when I think I may have ovulated I have no idea what cycle day I was on as I wasn't doing any tracking what so ever. So you never know. I'm not stressed over it. I feel like the next couple months I'm just gathering Intel to take with us to the fertility doc in a few months haha

If it happens on its own that would be amazing but I'm okay holding off till we get meds again before I really start obsessing.

Here's an interesting story....my dogs got a hold of my thermometer on my nightstand and ate part of it! What the crap!?! Luckily I have a back up, but seriously! What's wrong with these dumb dogs! Lol

Yeah your chart looks a bit wonky mama but saying that it can take few months of birth control to straighten out so I think there's hope! You just took pills right? You didn't track n trigger did you?? X

I just took the mini pill but the wonky chart is typical pcos. My charts are always wall over the place.

So, big temp dip this morning for me. Took at opk in the morning and it was totally negative. Then around noon I took another and there was a faint line. Still totally negative though. So who knows. Lol my body makes me nuts!

Oh I do not understand the nub theory much really but I am guessing girl based on what I think it means!!!

Oh mama I am hoping for you but do remember this is a cycle that you stopped the mini pill half way through so there is a good chance its not a "real cycle" but maybe since its just the mini pill!

I just remember how disappointed I was when I didn't get the "omg after everything we went through before we got it first try" bfp. Even tho I had said I wasn't expecting it I was so so disappointed inside to not be one of those people :(

So Issac Anynames picked out yet!!

I think I do

Emily Margaret Evans or Joseph ? Evans

Joseph is DHs name. I know its tradition for 1st DS to be named after father but DS1 was always going be named after DHs brother who died and I didn't want to be a full copy cat of granny and have exact same two names as her so added in a James to break it up. So I'd have a Billy(William), James and Joseph or Billy, James and Emily.

I though Emily was too closet to my name as I'm Emma-Louise which is 80% of Emily but everyone said its ok and actually nice that its similar. Suppose doesnt' make sense when I don't mind calling a DS exact same name as DH!

It's a bit disappointing but I'm okay. I'm really not super stressing over it yet. I know we can get pregnant and I know I can have healthy babies. I think it will happen again, just will probably need help again and that's okay. Actually here in Ontario they just rules to have one round of IVF covered under the government healthcare so we could even get all the way to that point now and still try which is nice to know. I certainly hope we wouldn't have to and glad to know that I should be fine with meds, but it's still nice knowledge to have :)

I like the names Banana. James was supposed to be Adam after my brother who died but I ended up changing my mind. I thought it would be too hard to have him be Adam. I'm glad I changed my mind as James looks A LOT like My brother.

image.jpg

Oh wow is that your brother and James!! They do look alike!

My boys both look like mini me's but I've seen tons of families where the 3rd child is different from the 1st too so maybe Joe will get one like him this time!!

Exactly the same as us, meds worked again perfectly but I was more then willing to go full ivf if I had to.

My inital plan was to "see how it goes" for 3 months, temp & opk for 3 months then maybe go to clinic but after 2 months of "see how it goes (which wasn't really see how it goes I was secretly watching my dates!) I made apt for following month in clinic! Glad I didn't have the patience now or I'd only be going to the clinic now!!

You'll know yourself when its not right and when its the right time to go :)

Although that is a good spike there see how it goes :)

:)

Doesn't look like a go month mama :(

Hopefully AF will arrive next week and you can start a proper fresh pill free cycle :)

You ok ?

How you feeling now Issac. Heard heartbeat yesterday got myself into a mind unecessary painc Tuesday night and went to nurse just for a heartbeat check. I'm sure I am starting to feel movement not kicks but def movement. Will feel much better once can feel good kicks. Was horribly horribly sick last night at about 8.30pm entire contents of stomach in one go was horrible thought it would never stop :( grand again straight after then DS2 got sick pure coincidence neither of us have bug or anything but I really need to stick to simple foods little and often - stuffed myself am sure that was the problem!

Anymore scans or updates??

Yes I'm fine, I don't expect to ovulate on my own so it's not a major stress for me. I need to pick up a true bbt thermometer because both thermometers I have seem very inconsistent and I don't trust them.

Happy Halloween weekend everyone! Hope the little beans are doing well!

Hey Mama

Soooo whats the plan? Anything you can take to kick start another cycle?? Hope your ok :)

Well while I have been clearly pregnant for a few weeks now. Sometimes over last couple of days certainly by yesterday I really popped!! 18 Weeks today. I have a pic of me with James at 18 weeks and there is nothing there at all just looks like I ate a bit of pizza and bloated! I'll try to get pics up. Its v weird. I was in the girl camp for a while cause the bump looked v wide at the bottom but now I've popped I'm very firmly in the boy camp, my arms and legs have gone skinny etc so unless my shape changes over next few months I'm sticking with boy!

How are you issac? Were you always team yellow or did you know with the boys I can't remember?

No sign of the Witch mama ? :(

How you feeling Issac?

I had my first hospital apt yesterday just a big long boring one where they ask 100s of questions. Booked in for big scan next week :)

Went to Chriopractor last week and got great relief for my pelvis and its holding which is great. Sickness mostly gone now too :)

Ladies???

Ye are very quiet!!

Had my big scan yesterday. All perfect heard and seen everything. Well except potty shot, took all my will power not to find out but glad I didn't I know I'd have regretted it straight after and not exactly something I could undo!!

Placenta is very slightly in low but still not over cervix. She said it should be a min of 2cm away and its 1.67cm so I have to get checked again at 34 weeks but said it never moves down so they just want to be extra sure. Suits me I get an extra scan from it!!

I See AF arrived finally Mama!! Hopefully this will be a complete and fresh cycle for you now off the pill :)

How is everyone :)

Happy Christmas and New Year Ladies. Hope all is well x

Happy new year banana! Yeah all fine here, knackered but fine. How are you getting on?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->