TTC #2 and struggling

Sharnw do you take vitex all cycle then. I always stopped after ov but maybe I will keep going this month all the way through. ..

Lol I think I can manage to stay same until Monday at least!:)

I used to have a cycle of 28 days like clockwork and then all of the sudden my cycles were 20 days. We weren't ttc then, but man was it horrible getting a period every 2 and a half weeks or so! I went to the dr and she said that it could he a lot of things that could cause that and in my case it was because I lost 20 pounds and I did it so fast do it really messed up my cycles. I got on bc for two months to sort my cycles out and it worked! I don't know anything about any fertility medications, but it never hurts to talk to your dr!

Srb, I took it after O last cycle, because I was taking clomid.
There is a lady on my ttc thread, she got her bfp from taking vitex her whole cycle for her LP and evening primrose oil from cd1-Ov for cervical mucus.

Im guessing BC is birth control?

Ahh I should know that really ha!!

I have invested in the clear blue ovulation dual hormone tests so I can properly pinpoint ovulation as they are digital tests, fed up of using the dip strip tests and guessing! Hopefully this will help me work out how many days my LP is properly x

Aalex, I was just about to throw in the towels for opk dip strips this cycle. They're frustrating brat:

I have been using them for months and I just find them so annoying! I never seem to get a proper result.

This morning I did a dip strip test and got quite a strong line. I used the same pot of urine for another test and got a much fainter line...not really sure what is going on there!!

Even though the digital tests are ££££ I would rather spend the money on those and have a clear yes or no answer as to when I am ovulating. The things we do hey...

X

12dpo started spotting today. Af should be here tmrw. Excitement off ttc is wearing off. Anyway started vitex today & someone suggested vit b complex too anyone know what it helps with specifically?

M2S GL with your new cycle and I hope the vitex and b complex works :)

All quiet the past few days - how is everyone. Still gearing up for Ov here keeping fingers crossed it happens early next week.

cd 10 for me- usually ov around cd 14 so hopefully soon!

Srb your chart definitely looks like your gearing up :D

Wohoo bug nearly O time :dance:

i'm CD 11 right now...my linning is thin due to clomid so dr. gave me estrogen pills to insert in my vagina (not pleasant to do as the pill is super tiny)...i don't feel that twinge of hope yet for this cycle...i am thinking i may have to do IUI.

Hi Paradise how many cycles have you been on clomid for?
Hope this is your lucky month :D

this is my second cycle on clomid....so i am surprised that it is effecting my linning already this much. I conceived my son on Clomid (second cycle) and did not have linning issues.

Does clomid cause the lining to thin? I also conceived my ds on it & was on it for a year conceived in 12th month

I think my Lp is ok 13 days at least so an i ok to still take vit b complex

Paradise how do you know your lining is thin? Light periods?

Does clomid cause the lining to thin? I also conceived my ds on it & was on it for a year conceived in 12th month

I think my Lp is ok 13 days at least so an i ok to still take vit b complex

I take it but found it only lengthens my lp by a day- in some people it doesn't really make a difference- it doesn't hurt to take it as you just pee out the excess (florescent yellow pee alert!) Supposed to help your energy levels too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->