• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Lol yeah photo bucket is pretty idiot proof :haha:

I can't really see the line but maybe just because I'm on my phone so it's not very clear. Whenever people post pics of faint lines on here I don't see them when everyone else does!

You'll have to test again tomorrow and let us know :)

FX its a bit clearer tomorrow! xx

Sazzler it sounds promising! All the symptoms you have point to BFP and to see a possible faint line, that is a definite yes! Test with and FRER.

Sarah don't give up hope, it is still early, IC's sometimes don't pick it up early. Every body is different. Hang in there.

As for symptoms: I have the worst migrane, I rarely ever get headaches, this one is painful, last night I felt flutters in my stomach and still crampy but closer to my mid section then just one side (if that makes sense) MY lower back is super sore as well. Tested with IC this morning, stark white. Really hoping this is the month, would love an April baby

Aw FX for you too. Sounds like promising symptoms :) x

DH was funny today. When looking at a leaflet for the asda baby event which starts in 2 weeks he said "will we know whether you're up the duff by the end of the month? Just that bio oil is going to be on offer" bless him !

Yeah, I'm the same. On the pregnancy test gallery, I can never see the really faint ones when everyone else can :shrug:

I will post again in morning, promise! :)

Yeah, I'm the same. On the pregnancy test gallery, I can never see the really faint ones when everyone else can :shrug:

I will post again in morning, promise! :)

Its not just me then :)

Presumably most people view on computer instead of ob their phones

so I can't see anything on the computer but I copied it and played around with it a bit, if you go to www.picmonkey.com you can change the picture contrast around and a few different ways something 100% came up and showed.

That is looking super positive!!!!!!!!!!! Test tomorrow I can't wait!!!!!!!!

:haha: Stop it, Kyles! You're getting me dead excited! Promise I will test in the morning. Not quite sure what I'm going to pee into though cos I'm staying at my friend's house! :blush: Will have to think of a genius plan! I use disposable plastic cups at home!

ohhh that is going to be hard...... Gotta sneak a cup in somehow.....hmmm..... let me know how that goes LOLOL

Well girls I wasn't going to test again today but I'm really crampy again and I thought I'd rather get a bfn than be "surprised" by AF again later.

So I did a FRER this time... and there's a frigging line! Faint but definitely there! :)

I can barely type for shaking! eeek!

The photos not all that clear (as usual lol)

Sazzle, hurry up and do yours! :D

Attachments

• 20130813_075511.jpg
    20130813_075511.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
Wow, Sarah! Congrats :happydance: I can defo see that line! :bfp: Eeeeeeeeek! Exciting! FX they just keep getting darker now :)

I think my line yesterday was an evap. No line on the IC this morning. An evap or a dodgy test technique today! With a lack of pee pots I had to pee into, I had to attempt to pee into a plastic bottle :haha: Then tilt the bottle to get the pee on the stick! :dohh: Very tempted to buy a FRER today! But I should prob just wait for AF to turn up on Thursday. My sore boobs & cramps are probably just PMS symptoms.

Thanks! I'm scared it won't get darker lol :-/ its weird because although I've had cramps the whole time, the ones I have today feel like AF is coming any minute. My boobs are a little bit sore but kind of in the armpit region and otherwise no symptoms.

How many dpo are you again? I'm 12 dpo and my stupid IC gave me a bfn yesterday. I actually think even the FRER wouldn't have picked anything up yesterday it was that faint this morning.

Deffo get yourself a FRER and a packet of plastic cups today :)

FX for you xxx

I'm sure they will just get darker now. Don't worry :) Your cramps sound like just what I remember when I was pregnant with Rex. I rushed to the toilet many times, expecting to see blood.

I'm 11dpo today. I'm not too worried just yet. When I first got pregnant with Rex, I only got the faintest of lines on an IC on the day that AF was due. Even when I followed it up with a supermarket test, it was still dead faint. So there's still a few days hope for me! My LP is pretty short at 12 days so I guess it just takes a few more days for me to catch up with the average 14 days.

You are ahead of me time wise, so I woke up first thing this morning and checked BNB to see what you both had as results and I did a happy dance for you then hopped in the shower LOL Just now getting on here :)

SARAH!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG that is so awesome!
Don't worry they will get darker! yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby::happydance::happydance::hugs::bfp::headspin::wohoo:

Sazzle! Test!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, I hope we all get our :bfp: this month!

Let's hope for STICKY BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a IC today, I swear I saw a line, super super faint, super super early... Prob line eye OYE! Or just getting my hopes up.

Wow, Kyles! If you're getting super faint lines already then that's gotta be good! FX!

So I caved this afternoon & bought a FRER while my friend was in an appointment :haha: Not safe to be left alone!!! Glad I did though cos look...

Hope you can see it! There is def a line :happydance: I even sent a pic to DH & he agrees there's a line :D

Bought a 2 pack of FRER so hope the morning's is darker.

Attachments

• null_zpsa1e21c10.jpg
    null_zpsa1e21c10.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
OMG!!!!!!!!!! SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sazzler!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo for :bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::friends::fool:

So exciting for you both!

OMG congratulations sazzle! :happydance: :dance: :yipee:

I definitely see that line :) xx

How are you feeling?

I've got a stash of 3 FRER and one digi so I'm going to test every morning!

Kyles, how many dpo did you say you are? I wonder if that + opk you had the other day was really a bfp like sazzle said???

I just took this one.

Idk if you see anything...
I am either 5 or 9-10 dpo lol

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
Not sure kyles, its in the right place if it is. Can you do the photo colour changey thing you did to sazzle's yesterday?

FX for you xxx

I feel a bit shocked tbh! I know I fell pregnant first cycle last time but I didn't expect the same to happen this time! And I'll only be 8 weeks behind my sister if it's a sticky bean :)

What about you, Sarah?

Kyles, I think I can see a shadow there! Is that FMU?

here it is

it is so hard to do because it is sooooooo faint

I wonder if you can change the contrast even if it is an evap?

Attachments

• pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
it is not FMU. It is 11am U LOL

OMG if this is a positive I will freak out if we all get one. I don't know though.

How are you both feeling otherwise? Give me your symptoms!

I have lower back pain, and when I went to the bathroom last I had a lot of CM and it was stringy and just a lot.... TMI :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->