TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

I'm 9dpo so it's got to be possible. AF not due for a while yet so maybe... :)

DH took me back to the hotel we got married in! We had a lovely meal last night and we've got a really posh room with a jacuzzi :) I'll post a picture of the hotel later :) xx

Am I right in thinking that implantation can be anywhere between 6-12 dpo? So 9 is a def possibility. Hope it is for you! You could have a :bfp: in a couple of days if so!

That is so romantic of your DH! How lovely :D And a jacuzzi, wow!

Just Googled it... It's 6-10 days after O. Bet it's an implantation dip :dust:

I really hope so. I've got the mother of all cramps today do something's definitely going on!

I've uploaded a pic of our hotel :)

That's DH in the villa shirt btw :)

Attachments

• 20130809_151035.jpg
    20130809_151035.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Sazzler those sympotms sound soooo promising!!! Same with you Sarah!!! Any day could be that bfp!!! Wow Sarah that place is beautiful! I hope you had an amazing time! So exciting!

Thanks, it was lovely. Back to reality now, we missed Olivia too much to stay out all day lol.

I can't decide when to start testing. I said I'd start at 10 dpo (tomorrow) but I'm scared of getting a bfn :(

Don't be scared. 10dpo is still early so if it is a bfn try again the next day :)

That looks like a gorgeous hotel, Sarah. Hope you had a fab night.

Still BFN for me this morning. Which makes me feel ok about wine with dinner :haha:

My boobs still hurt a lot though. Could be a pre-AF symptom though cos some months I do get that.

Did you POAS, Sarah?

Not yet. I missed my FMU (wasn't thinking much beyond being desperate for a wee, then afterwards I was like :dohh:) I'm going to hold in my next one till lunch time :haha: :blush:

My temp went back up again today after yesterday's dip. Not sure how reliable today's temp is though because I had to run downstairs and get my thermometer first and then yesterday I was in a room with aircon so who knows...

Oh I hope all these bfns start changing into bfps soon! How many dpo are you now? I'm into double figures at last, not much longer to go!

Edit: forgot to say, which do you reckon I should use today: FRER or IC? I don't want to waste one of my good FRER ones but I don't want to do a IC if its not going to be sensitive enough. I think my ICs are 25miu off the top of my head

People say SMU gives you just as good a readinh. Test! That's good that your temp has gone back up though. Even if it might be a little off! I'd do an IC & save the FRER til you think you see something on the IC.

I'm 9dpo today. Gonna POAS in the morning before I head down to London for a couple of nights. And I'll prob end up taking another couple with me :haha: I know I'll end up testing everyday from tomorrow!

I think I am only like 3 -4 dpo. Boo hoo. You both better test soon so I can keep my mind off my wait!!!
IC's. Usually are just as good. I can't wait to hear from both of u!!! Fx'ing!!!

Didn't get a chance to test yesterday but did this morning and :bfn: on the IC at 11dpo.

Bit disappointed because I was dreaming about getting a bfp last night so half expected it to be a bfp this morning :haha:

You're not out yet Sarah. Just do another one tomorrow! When is AF due?

I tested this morning at 10dpo & I *think* there was the faintest of super squinters. I don't know if it was pink or grey cos it was sooo faint so it might've been an evap. Or I may just have a serious case of line eye :haha: DH couldn't see it but I'm sure there was a very very faint line. I did take a pic but you can't really see it on. Plus I'm now on the train to London & I can't post pics from my phone (well, I don't how to if you can!). I've packed 2 more IC tests so will do one tomorrow morning & see what that shows. Who knows!

My boobs are still super sore but I get that some months anyway. And I feel a bit crampy again today. Trying not to get excited in case I just imagined it this morning!

Not entirely sure when AF is due lol. I've always been on a 28-29 day cycle but last month I had a really random 35 day cycle. I'm on cd29 today so AF could come tomorrow. But then I didn't ov until cd18 this cycle so 2 weeks after that would be this Thursday.

Not feeling very positive about things now after getting the bfn this morning. It was absolutely stark white where the second line should be :(

I was feeling so good about my chart and everything but now idk...

I'm not feeling crampy anymore either, no idea if that's a good thing or not!

You deffo need to test tomorrow and post a pic. You can post pictures from your phone via photo bucket its a free app xx

The waiting game drives you mad, doesn't it. You don't know whether to believe in symptoms or not. Until AF shows up, you're still in :thumbup:

I will test tomorrow for certain. I'll get that app today & see I can figure out how to use it :haha: If I can, I'll put the pic on from today too. My BFF is also TTC (had been for a while) & I sent her the pic this morning & she thinks she can see something too. So idk :shrug: Only time will tell!

Sazzler it sounds promising! All the symptoms you have point to BFP and to see a possible faint line, that is a definite yes! Test with and FRER.

Sarah don't give up hope, it is still early, IC's sometimes don't pick it up early. Every body is different. Hang in there.

As for symptoms: I have the worst migrane, I rarely ever get headaches, this one is painful, last night I felt flutters in my stomach and still crampy but closer to my mid section then just one side (if that makes sense) MY lower back is super sore as well. Tested with IC this morning, stark white. Really hoping this is the month, would love an April baby

So I downloaded Photobucket and have attempted to attach it. I'll be amazed if it works cos no idea what I'm doing!!! :haha:

But the v v v faint line was near the no. 2 of the CE number (on the left).

See it? Or am I crazy?!

Attachments

• null_zps19b99dfc.jpg
    null_zps19b99dfc.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member