TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Yeah it probably is better for older kids tbh. The bouncy castle is good and there's a big sand pit but like you say it's a bit pricey. We had older kids with us too when we went so it was a bit more worthwhile. I've not heard of piglets. Is that more for our LOs' age group? Might have to check it out...

Yes, naughty kyles :haha:

I actually had a glass of wine last night :blush:

Yeah, Piglets is def aimed more at toddlers. Lots of little rides & animals for them to look at.
https://pigletsfarmpark.co.uk/

Don't worry about having a glass of wine! :thumbup: I drank all week on hol last week :blush: Probably pickled my eggs :haha: If there's not even a sniff of a line tomorrow morning, I'll be having wine on Saturday evening for sure!

Haha
Wine is good for you :)
I read having a glass of red wine while pregnant is ok, just make sure it is white hehe

I don't like red wine :( We'll see what tomorrow's test shows then ill decide whether to have a drink or not.

Just made our picnic ready for tomorrow's outing. Love a good picnic!

Piglets looks pretty cool. We'll have to give it a go. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time.

Until the baby implants you should be ok to drink anyway as all nutrients come from the yolk sac instead of via mum's blood so if you get a bfn tomorrow you will be fine to drink. I will test on Saturday before I go for my birthday drinks :)

Oh no ladies. I think I am ovulating today. I think I was way way off wth im gonna take a pic and post the test in a few hrs bummer but this one looks pretty promisinf compared to all the others. Ughh

Aw no! Back to day one :(

How long are your cycles normally?

One thing said 32 days and another said 36. So frustrating. Since having the thyroid issue my cycles are all out of wack. Screw you day one lol. That means longer waiting ughhhhhhh

Oh no, Kyles :( :hugs: Are you sure your OPK isn't picking up a BFP? I've read on here that you often get a positive OPK when you are pregnant.

Our day out is not going to be as fun as I hoped. Rex was up at 4.30am. For the day. Urgh. DH got up with him cos he's not coming to York so can catch up on sleep later but Rex is going to be so grumpy.

Complete stark white BFN this morning. Only 7dpo so still pretty early but can't help but feel a bit disheartened :( I'm crampy again thus morning. Will take a test to my mum's and do one on Sunday at 9dpo.

On the plus side, BFN means that I can abuse caffeine to get me through today :haha: And I'll be having some vino tomorrow night! Your info on where the fertilised egg gets its nutrients to begun with has made me feel better about a little booze! Thanks, Sarah :thumbup:

Ooooh yeah it could be a bfp kyles! :winkwink:

Oh no poor you sazzle having a stroppy tired LO. Will he maybe sleep on the way?

My "symptoms" have lessened a bit today. No sickness, headache was still there this morning but gone now and cramps are much milder today. Hmmm...

Well I'm going away with DH tonight. He's surprised me for my birthday. I got a text off him this morning saying I have 2 things to do:
1 make sure the dog gets a good walk before 2pm (doing that now!)
2 pack an overnight bag making sure I have a swimming costume and something to wear to go to dinner.

My mum's in on it too and she's having Olivia over night.

I'm so excited, I wonder where we're going...! :D

Sazzle- so sorry for the 4 am wake up call. Try to rest and have a great vacation!!

Sarah - that is so awesome! Your hubby is so sweet. Happy Birthday ! Have a wonderful trip!

Symptoms- bad stomach cramps :/
I attached the ovulation test I took yesterday afternoon. I took an IC at the same time and it wasn't as bold....
Did it again this morning and they were both negative. So strange.

Going to just wait to see how I feel I guess... Didn't take a PG test so that is a plus!!!!

Attachments

• kyle 003.jpg
    kyle 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
That's really odd. Don't suppose you did an opk the day before yesterday as well did you? if so was it positive that day too?

nope, always negative.. I usually do them in the AM, but yesterday AM I didn't do it, thinking no point, so I did one yesterday PM and that's what popped up... GO figure lol

I'm not an expert on OPKs cos I've never done them. But that looks positive to me! Do a pregnancy test!!!

Aaawww, Sarah! That is soooo lovely of your DH! It must be a super swanky hotel :) Pack a lovely evening outfit! They are sneaky keeping that from you!

Luckily, Rex slept for about half an hour on the way. He had a blast at Piglet's :) A fab day out for toddlers so you should def try it, Sarah.

When I took my bra off last night to get ready for bed, my boobs felt really heavy. This morning they are quite sore. Rex tried to give me a cuddle in bed this morning & laid his head on my chest - ouch!!! Trying not to get excited by this 'symptom' cos it can just as much mean AF is on her evil way. But I can't help getting my hopes up a little!!! Not testing today. Only purposely brought one test with me to my mum's so saving that for tomorrow.

Ooh sounds promising! :)

I've got mega cramps again this morning and look at my chart....implantation dip?? Or AF coming early? :(

I'm don't know much about charting but I do know that implantation can def give you a dip. Fingers crossed! How many dpo are you now?

So tell us about your surprise night away, Sarah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->