• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Ooh did you get some good results?

I didn't get very sick with Olivia either. I felt nauseous between 6 and 10 weeks but never actually threw up

Just wanted to let you know. BFN. Kinda sad. Really thought I was going to get a bfp. Congrats on the darker sticks girls. I could be early still (hopefully)
Haven't been sleeping well past two days. I'm going to wait a few days with thw frer's and just use IC s. For a while. :-(:-(:-(

Aw sorry hun, :hugs: there's still a good chance though. Firstly we're not 100% sure how many dpo you are so it could be far too early and also if you are 11dpo the chances are its too early to tell then even. When I got my bfn at 11dpo I googled it and the first response website said only something like 40% of pregnant women test positive before their missed period. I also found a website that said it takes at least 3-4 days post-implantation to get a bfp on even an early urine test.

:dust: xxxxxxx :dust:

Thanks hun!

No worries, still hoping and holding on :)
Not really feeling anything though... just super tired. I am not able to sleep through the night the past few nights, that is so strange for me.

How are you feeling?

Sounds promising. I haven't slept well these past few nights either but that's all down to my darling daughter and her refusal to go to bed and stay there :dohh: :growlmad:

Yeah I'm feeling good, virtually symptom-free today apart from a little over-heating and heartburn. Cramps have gone though :)

:hugs: Kyles. You are not out until AF rears her ugly head :) :dust: Stay positive!

Sarah, my AS results are ok but I'm not that pleased with my A2 results. Lazy students!!! Need to sit & analyse them all properly when I go into work tomorrow. Urgh. Back to reality soon :( Ah well, if it's a sticky bean, I will only have to do 2 terms this year at least :thumbup: And 2 the following year as well!

You should see the size of my belly today. It's ridiculous!!! :dohh: I HATE first tri bloat :( Bloating plus eating carbs again after many, many months low carbing in a bid to lose weight for my sis' wedding is playing havoc with my digestive system!

Thanks Sazzle. Glad the results are good. The bloating has got to suck. I still feel it and I don't have any answers yet LOL

Sarah I am glad you are symptom free! That is great

Happy Hump Day!

Oh dear sazzle, you'll have to set some heads rolling when you get back to school! What subject do you teach?

There's nothing worse than bloating. I was bad with it yesterday. :(

I teach psychology plus a bit of health & social care. I'm in charge of psychology though so the results are ultimately my responsibility. I will be hunting kids down in the first week back to give them a stern talking to, don't worry!

What do you both do in your jobs?

Kyles, I've just had to Google what hump day was :blush: :haha: Never heard of it!!!

:rofl: I just had to Google it too. I'm definitely using that one from now on :)

I'm a civil servant (office work) I'm a team leader. Very boring lol

Oh my gosh LOL If you go to youtube and type in Geico humpday commercial you will just die laughing!

I have two jobs, one I am an admin for a subcontractor for the power companies world wide, as well as a Realtor. :)

Glad it wasn't just me who'd not heard of it! :haha:

Two jobs, Kyles. Wow! You must be mad busy!

yes SUPER busy, I just became a real estate agent, and in the process of selling my first home! So I have been super crazy, barely home.... Sucks cause I have been in my car the past 2 weeks more than I am home!

It is worth it in the end though for sure.

I'm sure it'll all be worth it when you're doing the job you really want to :thumbup: Good on you for going for a career change :)

Morning girls, hope you're both ok.

Please just reassure me its definitely getting darker lol

I started to panic last night after reading some other threads on here about girls who had faint lines and ended up with a cp :dohh:

I'm pretty sure today's is darker and DH says it is too but let me know what you think :)

Xx

Edit: PS I warned you I was prone to freak outs! :haha:

Attachments

• 20130815_063933.jpg
    20130815_063933.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20130815_063955.jpg
    20130815_063955.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
Sorry to have left you hanging, Sarah! Been in work since 6.45 so haven't a chance to get on. Today's line looks fab to me. Relax! Remember, HCG levels take 3 days to double. :thumbup:

I don't have any FRERs left, so just did an IC this morning. There was a faint but definite line. Didn't have time to take a pic with being out the house so early. Will keep at it til I get a big thick line! No sign of AF either so suppose that's positive! I also swear, that the very bottom of my tummy is getting hard! Only right down on my bikini line but still, it's very early! Hope I'm not having twins!!!

:rofl: oh no please no twins!!

I thought it doubled every day. That explains it then. Ot actually darkened a bit more after I tokk the pic, you can see the line from across the bathroom now lol.

I'm going to take a couple of days off from testing now that I'm fairly confident they are getting darker. Just because I've only got 1 FRER, 2 ICs and a digi left so I'm trying to make them last! I'm going to maybe test again on sat or sun morning.

Might just pop into tescos at lunch time and see if they're still selling them off though....! :haha:

Sarah that looks very dark to me! Seeing it across the bathroom is a great sign LOL

I didn't test today, don't want to be disappointed :(
Will test tomorrow or Saturday.. Hopefully I can last :)
I did use my other FRER yesterday (Stupid) I was just poas happy I guess and now I only have a few IC's left and 5 digi's lol

I like the lines so I may invest in anoter FRER purchase :)

Morning kyles :hi:

Tee hee hee I bet you can't hold out till Saturday ;) :haha:

How soon is AF due? xx

I just ordered 14 cheap mid stream tests on amazon lol, I am an ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!

AF is either due: depending on cycles with the cynthroid im taking:
if it is 32 days it would be due this Friday and if it is the 36 day cycle it will be Tuesday next week. I figure I should start testing by tomorrow at the earliest.. But again, if I ovulated on the 8th we BD'd on the 6th so idk if I would even be able to get PG :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->