• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

OMG I think I see it kyles :happydance:

How soon after testing was the picture taken?

Do another tomorrow with fmu. Mine was taken using 2nd-mu today so I'm hoping tomorrow's will be darker with fmu...

My old friend the cramps are still here, along with lots of bloating and wind :haha:

I'm tired and feel like I cant think straight and got sore boobs on and off- it feels like someone's poking me in the boobs with a blunt stick :haha:

Up until today I've had virtually no cm since ov day but today its very watery.

I know, wouldn't it just blow your mind if we all got BFPs! :headspin:

i will 100% test tomorrow. I really do wonder though if it is a positive.

That was taken probably 5 min after the test was taken. It's so faint but It's as bold as the test line which could mean a positive. Usually evaps are just a small sliver. OMG if I am I would be jumping for joy!!!!!

How awesome that would be for all of us!

Kyles, I can see that the line on the tweaked pic without even enlarging it! And I'm on my phone! Hope they start getting darker for you!

Would love for us all to go through the full 9 months together :) FX for sticky beans.

Symptoms-wise, my boobs still hurt. But nowhere near as bad as they were with Rex. I suppose some of the changes from first pregnancy never go back. I'm crampy too. I was crampy up until about 8 weeks with Rex though. And I'm constipated :haha: TMI?! So bloated as well. I hated the first tri bloat last time :( I looked 6 months gone every evening :haha:

Have you worked out your due dates? I just did :blush: Somewhere between 22nd-26th April. Depends whether I just use date of LMP or adjust cycle length or go off date of ovulation!

Ooooh no I haven't yet! Is there a calculator somewhere that works out due date or did you do it yourself?

I don't remember any of the symptoms I had with Olivia, other than cramps that didn't start till after AF was due.

Edit: just googled it- 23rd april :) but again not sure on cycle length. I put in 30days to give me a rough average lol

i will 100% test tomorrow. I really do wonder though if it is a positive.

That was taken probably 5 min after the test was taken. It's so faint but It's as bold as the test line which could mean a positive. Usually evaps are just a small sliver. OMG if I am I would be jumping for joy!!!!!

How awesome that would be for all of us!

That sounds really promising!

Got everything crossed for tomorrow's tests :) xx

I couldn't wait and ran out and bought an FRER lol I tested and I see a shadow thing.... But idk plus it is not FMU so probably won't show and still super early. OMG I would be sooooooooo excited!!!!

Are you two planning on finding out the sex? Did you tell OH? I want to figure out a cute way to tell OH.

Ooooh surely you couldn't have 2 evaps in one day! :D

Was it a pack of 2 FRER? Fmu first thing tomorrow!!!!!!

:dust: :dust:

Post a pic, Kyles!!! Let us see! Deffo use FMU in the morning with one.

I told DH with a pic text :) He was shocked but proud of his swimmers!

I was :yellow: with Rex. But I'd like to know this time. Cos I want a girl as you know :blush: Plus I'd like to know whether to wash & prepare all Rex's clothes or sell them. But we'll see. I might change my mind.

I'd like a home birth too. I didn't like being in hospital last time & everything was very straight forward so hoping for the same.

I've still got all those ICs to use up :D POAS addiction coming up! I'll be testing everyday for a while until I get a good strong line. Then once a week til my 12 week scan :haha:

Kyles, I'm jealous that you're in the US & will get waaaay more scans than us! And will get a really early one!

I told DH via email today lol. I wanted to meet him for lunch but the girls from work had lunchpplanned for my birthday so I couldn't and there was no way I was waiting till tonight :rofl:

We found out the sex last time so this time we want a surprise :)

I'm deffo poas every day till my stash is gone too. Its much more fun when you know it's more likely to be positive :D

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/
here is the earlier pic I added it to the site :)

Can't really get a good pic of the FRER and its not coming up barely at all

No worries, I will test tomorrow

Are you both still cramping? I have been NON stop with cramps for over 2 weeks now. (that isn't normal)

I keep hoping when I wipe I see blood from implanting LOL (weirdo) :p

I plan to keep testing as well. I don't want to find out the sex of this baby, and I need to come up with something good to tell hubby because last time I texted him a pic of the "pregnant" test LOL

Attachments

• pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
I can't see the line on that FRER pic, Kyles. Sorry :( But as I said, I am rubbish with seeing lines that everyone else can see! Can't wait to see tomorrow's :D

Yes, I'm still crampy. I was until around 8 weeks with Rex. Kept thinking AF was on her evil way everytime I went to the loo.

I'm not entirely sure, kyles. If I make it bigger and tilt my phone screen slightly I think I might see something. Its so hard to say though!

We'll just have to see what tomorrow brings ;)

Thanks for the positive vibes! Will keep you posted tomorrow O:)

Definitely darker today! What do you think?

Let me know how you guys get on :) xxx

Attachments

• 20130814_065431.jpg
    20130814_065431.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Close up!

Attachments

• 20130814_070118.jpg
    20130814_070118.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
Today's is much darker, Sarah :happydance: :bfp:

Here's mine from yesterday (left) & this morning (right). Today's is definitely darker :) Will be keeping at it every morning until I have a big thick line on an IC :haha:

Attachments

• null_zps98a5ebef.jpg
    null_zps98a5ebef.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Definitely darker today :happydance:

I'm heartburn.com this morning :(

How are you feeling? xxx

I felt a little but nauseous when I first got up. But don't know if that was more nerves about logging on to find out my A level results! :dohh: I didn't get any sickness whatsoever with Rex so FX it's the same this time. Still sore boobs & the odd cramp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->